• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yayyyy lol

what other gigs are you going to??

Ive just got the one brixton gig in december on the 2nd sadly =[

but i got his art exhabition next week! im going on saturday! :D i shall wear my lolllipop girl necklace so if you see me dont be shy to say hi ^_^

there are some ppl that just pop in now and then....LollipopGirlSian used to be a regualr...but she hasnt been on here for AGEEESSSS!!!

i MISS her!:no:

me too :thumbdown: she's my fellow footballer :bleh:

but i got his art exhabition next week! im going on saturday! :D i shall wear my lolllipop girl necklace so if you see me dont be shy to say hi ^_^

im going on saturday too!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: CANT WAIT!:thumb_yello:

ahhhh i cant go on saturday! im working.......god i hate work :sneaky2: but im going to the Brixton gig!! whoooooop see ya there *high 5*

right girlies i'm off to eat and try to get some wk done...will be back later definately...after all i'm a dedicated night owl...i stayed up till 4:05 am this mornin!! :punk:

catch u guys next 2-4 hrs :biggrin2:

bye!

right girlies i'm off to eat and try to get some wk done...will be back later definately...after all i'm a dedicated night owl...i stayed up till 4:05 am this mornin!! :punk:

bye!

oh bye Kavi luv *hugs hugs*

I prob won't be here, if I don't decide to watch the entire Live Earth thingy...

anyway, hun, if I don't see you. good night *hugs*

see you tomorrow and good luck with your studying *mwah*

bye!

Bye Kaviiii!!! i dont think ill be on that late, i have to get up for work :sneaky2: did i mention that i HATE work? lol

well....love you *hugs*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps accept me on myspace *shakes fist*:naughty:

Bye Kaviiii!!! i dont think ill be on that late, i have to get up for work :sneaky2: did i mention that i HATE work? lol

well....love you *hugs*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps accept me on myspace *shakes fist*:naughty:

what do you work with Laura??

bye!

OK BI BI!

Im already tired now! :naughty:

i've quickly snuck on again while my mate's brushing her teeth.. i miss u lot sooo much.. love ya all :tears::wub2: will stay on much longer tomorrow to make up for time loss :bleh: night everyone x x x