(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

helloooo everyone!"

how are you today...? xxx

Good EEEEEEEEEEEEVENING!

Haha! Who tuned into Capital FM earlier today??

Love Today is at number 6 on the capital fm chart! *not the REAL chart!*

he has a new washing machine

he likes the name alice. if he ever has a girl that's what he wants to call her...if he has a boy he's gonna name him alice.

HAHAHAHA.

Mika is as funny as ever!

Mika is also at Coachella...damn Sivan! Getting tickets! hehe!

what else...oh! the graham norton uncut thing is tonight, right? should be tuning in.

AAAAAAAAND I'M TAKING PICTURES/VIDEO OF ME FOR THE MIKA COMPETITION TOMORROW!!! WOOP!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good EEEEEEEEEEEEVENING!

Haha! Who tuned into Capital FM earlier today??

Love Today is at number 6 on the capital fm chart! *not the REAL chart!*

he has a new washing machine

he likes the name alice. if he ever has a girl that's what he wants to call her...if he has a boy he's gonna name him alice.

HAHAHAHA.

Mika is as funny as ever!

Mika is also at Coachella...damn Sivan! Getting tickets! hehe!

what else...oh! the graham norton uncut thing is tonight, right? should be tuning in.

AAAAAAAAND I'M TAKING PICTURES/VIDEO OF ME FOR THE MIKA COMPETITION TOMORROW!!! WOOP!

u forgot to mention about the hair lol he doesn't wash it much but it's still awesome, and i suggest u don't ask him if u can touch it when u see him cos he may tell u that U NEED HELP :naughty:

Can't wait til the Graham Norton thing saw a clip of it on the podcast and it looks goood, and as usual he's just gorgeous, i'm gonna start eating my tv if he gets any cuter.

hello everyone,

how are things today?

hey! today things are purdy good. what time is graham norton on?

and shezzy, Mika has a new washing machine, and he likes the name alice. he said it on capital fm!

omG...hotdlp!! Caz!!!

Podcast..? Tell me where i can find it!!

I feel like a awful MIKA fan!

I dont even knw about his latest interviews etc :(

lol don't worry about it...actually do cos it's reallly good :) anyway u can download the podcast on bbc if u search graham norton

hey! today things are purdy good. what time is graham norton on?

and shezzy, Mika has a new washing machine, and he likes the name alice. he said it on capital fm!

it's on at 11.15 pm, i'm just gonna check how long it is...

hey

i might like to hear siome gossip too!

hmm basically mika has bought a new dishwasher since releasing grace kelly lol

he wants to call his son alice and he said he liked the name punch too, i think that's what he said, he wanted to name his dog summin but i don't remember what

he doesn't spend long doing his hair and doesn't wash it much, but he claims he still don't smell bad basically...have i missed anything out?

is there neway i can find the capitalfm interview?? lol

im not entirely sure. Sou tried to record it but had technical problems :(

basically

"alot has happened since the release of grace kelly...i have a new dishwasher"

"im liking the name alice a lot recently and if i have a girl that's what i'd like to call her...if i have a boy i'll call it alice..."

"i don't really wash my hair that often..."

and erm yeah, they were the funniest bits of the interview! brb, gonna charge my camera in case of emergency recording when graham comes on!

hmm basically mika has bought a new dishwasher since releasing grace kelly lol

he wants to call his son alice and he said he liked the name punch too, i think that's what he said, he wanted to name his dog summin but i don't remember what

he doesn't spend long doing his hair and doesn't wash it much, but he claims he still don't smell bad basically...have i missed anything out?

i forgot about punch lol is that actually a name? Ohhh he thinks Geri Halliwell's daughters name (Bluebell Madonna) is a GREAT name! and i cant remember what he wanted to call his dog LOL

i forgot about punch lol is that actually a name? Ohhh he thinks Geri Halliwell's daughters name (Bluebell Madonna) is a GREAT name! and i cant remember what he wanted to call his dog LOL

lol, wow i wonder what his children will turn out like :mf_lustslow: sooo gorgeous (also depending on the mother) but hopefully mika has the stronger gene

lol, wow i wonder what his children will turn out like :mf_lustslow: sooo gorgeous (also depending on the mother) but hopefully mika has the stronger gene

hahaha! to be honest if Mika chooses the names of his children they'd get some stick O.o

hahaha! to be honest if Mika chooses the names of his children they'd get some stick O.o

yeah, but hopefully they'll be strong minded like their dad :) i could just imagin the son now being some lawyer or business man, "Hello, my name is Alice"...errrrr

OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE PODCAST VIDEO THING IS SOOO FUNNY!!

HAHHAHAHA HE ACCUSED MIKA OF LOOKING DOWN HIS WIFES TOP :o LMFAO!!

ha ha i know I LOVED that bit, couldn't stop laughing, i had to pause it so i wouldn't miss anything