(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

When you're posting go to manage attachments then search it in your files and upload

x

I DID IT YAY! :biggrin2: thanks!

lol britney rocks ::... lol

mm i don't know how you attach a file.. i just upload mine on photobucket.com

I know now! thanks anyway :bleh:

yeahhhh...mika makes us do weird stuff...i mean think bout it if we never knew bout him...we wouldn't be this knitty!

omm what if mika wasn't famous! :shocked: then this beautiful man would never have been known! *shakes head to get bad thoughts out*

although it would make it easier to meet him.....but then we wouldn't have known about him..

gahhh i'm sry i like to think too much :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl:

you're too cute! :wub2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

elina don't show me that pic!! *covers eyes* i was nearly crying when i saw it... i was just thinking.. he'd be the most amazing dad EVER ::

I know :tears::wub2:

YAY :biggrin2:

Varsågod :mf_rosetinted:

How would I say 'you're very welcome'?

x

uhm,.. I don't think you can say that actually :roftl: it may be that I'm tired now. but I don't think you can! LOL :roftl::biggrin2:

i know what i can doto make him laugh like that...*imagines me tickling him*

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

hmmm wonders if he has tickles??!!!???

GAH!!

I hate being tickled!

I like my back being tickled though... :blink:

But my knees are the worst lol

x

:: ur the dorkii ::

aw my : first him and allegra singing and now this :wub2:

awww he's sooo cute..look at that smile :wub2:

no I'm not, I don't like britney :naughty:

yeah about that btw. some girl said that she knew mika's youngest sis. and that her real name was Zuleika, but that she USED to go by her middlename Allegra. :blink:

confusing, I know! but it makes sense in a way.. since the other girl singing on lollipop is Audrey and her name is written first (and that could very well be Mika's cousin). and since his cousin sings a bit "solo" or whatever you call it, it makes sense that her name is first! and Mika's said that his youngest sister sings on Lollipop as well. so if she's not Zuleika, her name's not in the pamflet (sp?) at all. :blink:

I don't know! it could be true though! :boxed:

oh elina found a new friend :: lol

he's 15! LOL

you may like children, I prefer men! :naughty:

GAH!!

I hate being tickled!

I like my back being tickled though...

But my knees are the worst lol

x

aw sherry's ticklish on her knees *tickles sherry's knees* :naughty:

no I'm not, I don't like britney :naughty:

yeah about that btw. some girl said that she knew mika's youngest sis. and that her real name was Zuleika, but that she USED to go by her middlename Allegra. :blink:

confusing, I know! but it makes sense in a way.. since the other girl singing on lollipop is Audrey and her name is written first (and that could very well be Mika's cousin). and since his cousin sings a bit "solo" or whatever you call it, it makes sense that her name is first! and Mika's said that his youngest sister sings on Lollipop as well. so if she's not Zuleika, her name's not in the pamflet (sp?) at all. :blink:

I don't know! it could be true though!

yeah her name is Zuleika Allegra .. ( i prefer allegra though :fisch: not that my opinion should count lol) it was on her facebook too.. not that i was looking :fisch:.. he does like to confuse us a lot that man :bleh:

I hate being tickled too! :sneaky2::blink::bleh:

I hate when people do it because they think it's funny but it's like no you're just annoying me lol

oh i definitely like men :das: espesh if they're 23 and they're birthday is on the 18th August :bleh:

LMAO :mf_rosetinted:

x

yeah her name is Zuleika Allegra .. ( i prefer allegra though :fisch: not that my opinion should count lol) it was on her facebook too.. not that i was looking :fisch:.. he does like to confuse us a lot that man ::

so it is true then?

you've got her facebook? :shocked: (not that I have facebook anyway :roftl: but a friend has :mf_rosetinted: LOL )

yes he sure does :roftl: :roftl: