• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i definitely like men :das: espesh if they're 23 and they're birthday is on the 18th August ::

:roftl:

agree :naughty:

but you're too young for him *hint* I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i heard zuleika allegra is her name...i just got used to saying allegra though ::

audrey is the coz ::

ok :thumb_yello:

::

5010 PAGES

bet cha didn't see that coming! ::

::

Kavi you crack me up :roftl: :roftl:

so it is true then?

you've got her facebook? :shocked: (not that I have facebook anyway :roftl: but a friend has :mf_rosetinted: LOL )

yes he sure does :roftl: :roftl:

no i don't lol.. i was just looking :fisch: cos i'm curious but i wouldn't add her cos its not fair.. (she looks really pretty in her pic as well *sigh* ok enough about going on bout how pretty she is) lol.

no i don't lol.. i was just looking :fisch: cos i'm curious but i wouldn't add her cos its not fair.. (she looks really pretty in her pic as well *sigh* ok enough about going on bout how pretty she is) lol.

I want to see it now but I don't have facebook and I don't want to be nosey lol

x

I meant you knew her nick on facebook :bleh:

no I don't think fans of Mika should try to add her either! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

yeah those pennimans' have got some great genes. :wink2: yepp, enough about that. it doesn't improve our looks talking abut theirs :roftl: not that we're not gorgeous :mf_rosetinted:

yes....

btw i just love this pants....

11pm3-1.jpg

forget mika...i want this pants :mf_rosetinted: and i want all his jackets/hoodies :mf_rosetinted:

5010 PAGES

bet cha didn't see that coming!

:

no, not at all :mf_rosetinted:

AWWW!

*Puts ice on Dee's cheeks*

x

thanks for your help dork

but you're too young for him *hint* I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

no i'm old enough :D:fisch:

I want to see it now but I don't have facebook and I don't want to be nosey lol

x

you can still look at her pic without facebook.. you can't view her profile though.. so its alrite

yes....

11pm3-1.jpg

forget mika...i want this pants :mf_rosetinted: and i want all his jackets/hoodies :mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah get rid of the pants please :mf_lustslow:

yes....

11pm3-1.jpg

forget mika...i want this pants :: and i want all his jackets/hoodies :mf_rosetinted:

yeah me too! :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

btw Danika... I forgot to add.. how come you speak more of Allegra Zuleika's looks than anyone else's? :naughty::roftl:

you seem to have a crush on a penniman. and it's not the one we thought it was :roftl:

I meant you knew her nick on facebook :bleh:

no I don't think fans of Mika should try to add her either! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

yeah those pennimans' have got some great genes. :wink2: yepp, enough about that. it doesn't improve our looks talking abut theirs :roftl: not that we're not gorgeous :mf_rosetinted:

i know...grr they r all so gorgeous :sneaky2: i didn't see her on facebook...but i don't care about them..just mika..ok that wasn't meant to sound bad, but like i've read other threads and they r always on his family, but honestly, i don't bother bout them...*not meant in a bad way*

yes those lucky.. damn... people :sneaky2:

btw Danika... I forgot to add.. how come you speak more of Allegra Zuleika's looks than anyone else's? :naughty::roftl:

you seem to have a crush on a penniman. and it's not the one we thought it was :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

*high 5*

btw Danika... I forgot to add.. how come you speak more of Allegra Zuleika's looks than anyone else's?

you seem to have a crush on a penniman. and it's not the one we thought it was

i've noticed that too.. what can i say.. i have a crush on her :wub2::das:

:roftl: no not really.. i just admire her for some reason.. i think i'm just jealous of her :bleh:

edit: for my defence you brought up the topic of her :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

no i'm old enough :

you're not even 18... TEENAGER! :roftl:

you can still look at her pic without facebook.. you can't view her profile though.. so its alrite

:

the thing is, it's kind of freaky that we're all so interested in his siblings and family. but if her profile is public, she knows about it and it's her own choice. it's harmless :mf_rosetinted: it's a whole other thing hanging around their street and house and following them around or something like that :blink::mf_rosetinted:

i've noticed that too.. what can i say.. i have a crush on her :wub2::das:

:roftl: no not really.. i just admire her for some reason.. i think i'm just jealous of her :bleh:

YEAH....jealous :mf_rosetinted:

ew but don't be jealous..then mika would be your brother ewwwww :bleh:

wow isn't it weird how unattractive a person'll be if they r related...like imagine he's ur bro or coz, then u won't see him like this *gah there i go thinking too much again*

wow isn't it weird how unattractive a person'll be if they r related...like imagine he's ur bro or coz, then u won't see him like this *gah there i go thinking too much again*

HAHA, I know exactly what you mean!

EWWW! lol

x

you're not even 18... TEENAGER! :roftl:

the thing is, it's kind of freaky that we're all so interested in his siblings and family. but if her profile is public, she knows about it and it's her own choice. it's harmless :mf_rosetinted: it's a whole other thing hanging around their street and house and following them around or something like that :blink::mf_rosetinted:

i'm not interested in them...all i wanted was to see how they look and how old they are....but i am curious about his dad though, we don't hear/see much. his sisters and mom r always with him, but i don't think anyone ever saw his dad at any gigs...

i know...grr they r all so gorgeous :: i didn't see her on facebook...but i don't care about them..just mika..ok that wasn't meant to sound bad, but like i've read other threads and they r always on his family, but honestly, i don't bother bout them...*not meant in a bad way*

that's actually how a normal, healthy person thinks :thumb_yello::bleh:

yes those lucky.. damn... people ::

*sigh* I know. But there's nothing you can do about it Daniks. Let it go. *pats D's head* :mf_rosetinted:

:

*high 5*

:naughty:

i've noticed that too.. what can i say.. i have a crush on her

no not really.. i just admire her for some reason.. i think i'm just jealous of her :

edit: for my defence you brought up the topic of her

you want to look like her, is that it? :bleh: (I hope you don't want to BE her! that would be freaky! esp if you still plan on marrying Mika :roftl: )

I know I did.. LOL

YEAH....jealous :

ew but don't be jealous..then mika would be your brother ewwwww ::

I know. It sort of ruins everything :blink: EWW! *pushes discusting thoughts out of head*

HAHA, I know exactly what you mean!

EWWW! lol

x

i would love to know their reactions to all this (female) attention he's getting....i could imagine how they tease him *probably*...they seem so close so yeah...and about how they feel about mfc...

you're not even 18... TEENAGER!

the thing is, it's kind of freaky that we're all so interested in his siblings and family. but if her profile is public, she knows about it and it's her own choice. it's harmless it's a whole other thing hanging around their street and house and following them around or something like that :

i'm 18 in 7 months though :fisch:

yeah, you'd just be weird if you wanna follow them home *clears thoat*.. but yeah its your choice what u make public on the internet.. but following people is just weird... though i did that once with a boy i fancied :roftl:

HAHA, I wouldn't even know how to do that! :blush-anim-cl:

x

its ok sherry, don't worry bout it *pats sherry on the head*

ah yeah thats true.. i wouldn't be able to have the same thoughts that i'm currently having of him now :das::roftl:

i'm not interested in them...all i wanted was to see how they look and how old they are....but i am curious about his dad though, we don't hear/see much. his sisters and mom r always with him, but i don't think anyone ever saw his dad at any gigs...

i've seen his dad :biggrin2: but yeah i don't think he comes to the gigs as much as mum does.. there was summin about him not being so supportive with mika wanting to be a singer? i don't remember

ah yeah thats true.. i wouldn't be able to have the same thoughts that i'm currently having of him now :das::roftl:

ew i would hope not!!!!

aw sher i can't go on myspace now :thumbdown: tomr hopefully :biggrin2: hmmm i don't think we're gonna be watching the movie again lol