• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you want to look like her, is that it? :bleh: (I hope you don't want to BE her! that would be freaky! esp if you still plan on marrying Mika :roftl: )

lmao.. no i don't wanna be her.. i'm happy with myself *cought*not*cough* but thats what everyone wants to hear lol

ok.. this is just her pic http://hs.facebook.com/s.php?q=zuleika+allegra.. don't need to look at it if ya don't want to.. and don't add her.. or else i will call you a stalker for the rest of your life :bleh:

LMAO

I don't understand Facebook at all :blink:

x

i find it very confusing as well.. what the hell is wrong with myspace? its so much better.. and prettier.. and you can add music.. sooo much more cool :mf_rosetinted:

i've seen his dad :biggrin2: but yeah i don't think he comes to the gigs as much as mum does.. there was summin about him not being so supportive with mika wanting to be a singer? i don't remember

yeah i saw a pic of him (i find mika resembles him more) i didn't know that...but i kinda guessed since he's male and having a son he'd expect him to be more manly...i always thought he and his dad kinda don't have that good a relationship like that he has with his sibs and mom...if u know what i mean....i can't explain myself :thumbdown:

lmao.. no i don't wanna be her.. i'm happy with myself *cought*not*cough* but thats what everyone wants to hear lol

ok.. this is just her pic http://hs.facebook.com/s.php?q=zuleika+allegra.. don't need to look at it if ya don't want to.. and don't add her.. or else i will call you a stalker for the rest of your life :bleh:

Tells me to log in lol

x

yeah i saw a pic of him (i find mika resembles him more) i didn't know that...but i kinda guessed since he's male and having a son he'd expect him to be more manly...i always thought he and his dad kinda don't have that good a relationship like that he has with his sibs and mom...if u know what i mean....i can't explain myself :thumbdown:

I agree!!

I also think that!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

x

yeah i understand.. he was prob expecting him to be a doctor or lawyer :bleh: but i'm sure he's proud of him now.. cos i saw how happy he was and was like recording and taking pics of fans and stuff.. its sweet.. and mika is definitely a mummy's boy *wants to pinch his cheeks*

i'm not interested in them...all i wanted was to see how they look and how old they are....but i am curious about his dad though, we don't hear/see much. his sisters and mom r always with him, but i don't think anyone ever saw his dad at any gigs...

I agree :bleh: I'm not a weirdo or a crazed fan. I'm like that with everyone! I'm just curious about people. I want to know everything about them! though I'm a good girl and I know where the limit is, so I don't think people really know this about me :roftl: (except you guys now! LOL) What can I say, people interest me. :mf_rosetinted:

NEW MYSPACE PICTURE!!

x

awww cute! :wub2:

i would love to know their reactions to all this (female) attention he's getting....i could imagine how they tease him *probably*...they seem so close so yeah...and about how they feel about mfc...

If he was my brother, I'd SOO tease him :naughty: (I love teasing. actually, almost my whole family does! LOL)

I think they've prob read this forum a couple of times, atleast. I hope they didn't read anything too bad :roftl:

i'm 18 in 7 months though

yeah, you'd just be weird if you wanna follow them home *clears thoat*.. but yeah its your choice what u make public on the internet.. but following people is just weird... though i did that once with a boy i fancied

child xD

yeah people like that are kind of scary :blink: *looks at danika* xD

If he was my brother, I'd SOO tease him :naughty: (I love teasing. actually, almost my whole family does! LOL)

I think they've prob read this forum a couple of times, atleast. I hope they didn't read anything too bad :roftl:

child xD

haha yeah me too i love to tease my friends and fam.....

oh gosh u're good *high 5*

tease him in what way :das::roftl:

i'm a good girl :biggrin2: hey at least i'm not one of those mad stalker fans who also like threaten the star.. i don't remember who it happened to.. was it hilary duff? or someone.. how can you be a fan if you make their life a living hell :blink: and i don't get fans that threat their idols.. whats wrong with you!!

i've seen his dad :: but yeah i don't think he comes to the gigs as much as mum does.. there was summin about him not being so supportive with mika wanting to be a singer? i don't remember

I think I've heard something about that too.

But to his defense. His dad works. And I've never heard anything about his mum working? He doesn't have as much time to travel the world then. =)

I know what you mean. I've gotten that impression too! Though we don't know them, so we should be careful about what we say :mf_rosetinted:

But to his defense. His dad works. And I've never heard anything about his mum working? He doesn't have as much time to travel the world then. =)

i read somewhere she was a fashion designer :blink: but if that was just crap lol.. usually in those kinda families its like the dad works and mum takes care of the house and children (which she has done an amazing job of) i think i might ask her to be my nanny :bleh::naughty:

I know what you mean. I've gotten that impression too! Though we don't know them, so we should be careful about what we say :mf_rosetinted:

i know...sry.....

i read somewhere she was a fashion designer :blink: but if that was just crap lol.. usually in those kinda families its like the dad works and mum takes care of the house and children (which she has done an amazing job of) i think i might ask her to be my nanny :bleh::naughty:

oooo ok...fashion designer is cool...

haha yeah me too i love to tease my friends and fam.....

oh gosh u're good *high 5*

yeah it's the greatest :naughty:

LOL *bows* thank you, thank you :roftl::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

tease him in what way

i'm a good girl :: hey at least i'm not one of those mad stalker fans who also like threaten the star.. i don't remember who it happened to.. was it hilary duff? or someone.. how can you be a fan if you make their life a living hell :: and i don't get fans that threat their idols.. whats wrong with you!!

In a brother to sister way of course! xD I'm not into insest. :mf_rosetinted: EWWW! that just creeped me out! I mean, for real! :shocked:

yeah I know. those people are insane. there's clearly something wrong with them. scary :blink:

i read somewhere she was a fashion designer :blink: but if that was just crap lol.. usually in those kinda families its like the dad works and mum takes care of the house and children (which she has done an amazing job of) i think i might ask her to be my nanny ::

oh really?! I've never heard anything about that! I've heard that Paloma is one though. :bleh:

yeah she seems great! (his mum) :biggrin2:

i know...sry.....

aww it's fine. don't feel bad! I just meant we shouldn't take it a step further than that! :wink2: