• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh really?! I've never heard anything about that! I've heard that Paloma is one though. :bleh:

yeah she seems great! (his mum) :biggrin2:

aww it's fine. don't feel bad! I just meant we shouldn't take it a step further than that! :wink2:

yeah i know :wink2:

In a brother to sister way of course! xD I'm not into insest. :mf_rosetinted: EWWW! that just creeped me out! I mean, for real! :shocked:

yeah I know. those people are insane. there's clearly something wrong with them. scary :blink:

ha ha.. yeah no talking about that :bleh:

yeah, no doubt about it.. i don't understand people with brain problems :bleh: they're weird.. i wonder what actually goes through their minds when they do something sick.. and horrible

someone uploaded the "so u think u can dance" performance on youtube

*runs to youtube* :bleh:

link!! gimme link pleaseeeee

ha ha.. yeah no talking about that :bleh:

yeah, no doubt about it.. i don't understand people with brain problems :bleh: they're weird.. i wonder what actually goes through their minds when they do something sick.. and horrible

link!! gimme link pleaseeeee

I don't think they think at all :boxed: mental problems :blink:

oh really?! I've never heard anything about that! I've heard that Paloma is one though. :bleh:

:

really? hmm where'd you hear that? its so confusing lol they always muddle things up or make up stuff.. like once they wrote his mum's name in 2 different articles and the names were different.. its like this whole michael holbrook penniman thing

really? hmm where'd you hear that? its so confusing lol they always muddle things up or make up stuff.. like once they wrote his mum's name in 2 different articles and the names were different.. its like this whole michael holbrook penniman thing

Mika's said several times that his sister is a fashion designer (and once I read/saw in a vid that he said that she makes his clothes.)

and he also said in that interview that one older sister does the artwork with him and the other helps with something and with styling and stuff like that :blink:

I think I'm right :boxed: LOL :bleh:

if it's true, it must be Paloma :thumb_yello:

Mika's said several times that his sister is a fashion designer (and once I read/saw in a vid that he said that she makes his clothes.)

and he also said in that interview that one older sister does the artwork with him and the other helps with something and with styling and stuff like that :blink:

I think I'm right :boxed: LOL :bleh:

if it's true, it must be Paloma :thumb_yello:

lol yeah i heard the whole one of the older sisters help out with the merchandise and stuff.. but i don't know so confusing lol

hey girls

ive just come back from a nightclub. if nothing here makes sense its not coz im drunk, coz im not, i only had three drinks (single malibu and coke, actually) im just very incredibly tired...but feet are in agonising pain, my hearing is muffled and they are constantly ringing.

was a bloody awesome night though, had the time of my life! was amazing!

anyways.

logged onto Facebook and finally i see THE Mica Penniman there. i think it may be him....there's even stricter security on his profile now. you cant "poke" him OR view his friends anymore. i reckon he realised his hiccup with lauren lol no offense to the girl...i wonder if they're still even "friends"?

errr.

thats all really.

im shattered.

im beginning to get a headache. i dna if thats coz i banged my head on the car roof, or the music was too loud, or simply because im shattered.

woo.

im going to bed. night girls! x

hey girls

ive just come back from a nightclub. if nothing here makes sense its not coz im drunk, coz im not, i only had three drinks (single malibu and coke, actually) im just very incredibly tired...but feet are in agonising pain, my hearing is muffled and they are constantly ringing.

anyways.

logged onto Facebook and finally i see THE Mica Penniman there. i think it may be him....there's even stricter security on his profile now. you cant "poke" him OR view his friends anymore. i reckon he realised his hiccup with lauren lol no offense to the girl...i wonder if they're still even "friends"?

errr.

thats all really.

im shattered.

im beginning to get a headache. i dna if thats coz i banged my head on the car roof, or the music was too loud, or simply because im shattered.

woo.

AWW, glad you had a good night!

Don't tease me with this facebook thing!

I don't know how to use it!

Good night Cazzy.

x

hey girls

anyways.

errr.

thats all really.

im shattered.

woo.

lol sounds like you had a good night :bleh: get some rest!!

you can't poke him anymore!! shock horror :naughty:.. but he did a good thing.. i bet a lot of people were poking him :mf_rosetinted:

lol sounds like you had a good night :bleh: get some rest!!

you can't poke him anymore!! shock horror :naughty:.. but he did a good thing.. i bet a lot of people were poking him :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha yeah.

hey mika *poke*

how are you *poke*

im your biggest fan *poke*

hey talk to me man *poke*

i think you're amazing so effing talk to me dude*POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE*

lol!

dear me my eye lids are drooping. i cant be arsed to take my makeup off or get changed...heck i cant even be bothered to drag myself up the stairs...its too much of an effort...

hahaha yeah.

hey mika *poke*

how are you *poke*

im your biggest fan *poke*

hey talk to me man *poke*

i think you're amazing so effing talk to me dude*POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE*

lol!

dear me my eye lids are drooping. i cant be arsed to take my makeup off or get changed...heck i cant even be bothered to drag myself up the stairs...its too much of an effort...

ha ha .. so stay with us and fall asleep on the keyboard :biggrin2:

i hate taking off make up.. its sooo long even if it takes like a few secs lol

she never!!! :o how could she do such a thing :roftl:

she even sent a message to MMMM on myspace *along with ioana* saying "duuuuude you're online" lol! i dont know if you were here at the time.

must...go....to....bed...

I'm sure she couldn't figure out how to view his profile so she poked him!

LMAO!

x

ha ha lol..

hmm how do i view the profile.. oh look i can poke him!! :roftl: thats summin homer simpson would prob do.. he rocks :punk:

I'm sure she couldn't figure out how to view his profile so she poked him!

LMAO!

x

sounds like lauren lol

sounds a bit like homer simpson actually

computer: plant will self destruct in 20...19...18...

homer: err OMG OMG....er....EENY MEENY MINY MO...CATCH A TIGER BY THE TOE...IF IT HURTS...LET IT GO....EENY MEENY MINY...*sweat drop* MO!! *presses random button*

LMAO

she even sent a message to MMMM on myspace *along with ioana* saying "duuuuude you're online" lol! i dont know if you were here at the time.

must...go....to....bed...

ah yeah i remember that.. the stalkers! :bleh:

*doesn't let caz go to bed* :hypo: bed is bad :hypo: bed is very very bad

ha ha lol..

hmm how do i view the profile.. oh look i can poke him!! :roftl: thats summin homer simpson would prob do.. he rocks :punk:

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO ROFL omg i cant believe you said that I SAID THE SAME THING!

sounds like lauren lol

sounds a bit like homer simpson actually

computer: plant will self destruct in 20...19...18...

homer: err OMG OMG....er....EENY MEENY MINY MO...CATCH A TIGER BY THE TOE...IF IT HURTS...LET IT GO....EENY MEENY MINY...*sweat drop* MO!! *presses random button*

LMAO

OMG THATS WHAT I SAID!! :roftl: great minds think alike :roftl: