(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ah yeah i remember that.. the stalkers! :bleh:

*doesn't let caz go to bed* :hypo: bed is bad :hypo: bed is very very bad

*is getting hypnotised* bed is......bad? *snaps out of it* But Jafar, the bed is so comfy!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she even sent a message to MMMM on myspace *along with ioana* saying "duuuuude you're online" lol! i dont know if you were here at the time.

must...go....to....bed...

HAHA I know, I was the idiot that told everyone that he was online!

LMAO!

AWW, go if you're tired dear! :biggrin2:

x

HAHA I know, I was the idiot that told everyone that he was online!

LMAO!

AWW, go if you're tired dear! :biggrin2:

x

i really shoud....but the thought of doing all that effort before actually climbing into bed makes me even more exhausted!

but im WEEEAAALLLLY tired!!!!!!

maybe i should just imagine Mika laying in my bed ready to be slept with *take it either way, girls* hmm that could work :):wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

imagine him in boxers.. or naked.. but he needs to be topless otherwise its not as tempting :naughty:

ha ha .. so stay with us and fall asleep on the keyboard :biggrin2:

i hate taking off make up.. its sooo long even if it takes like a few secs lol

that's one of the reasons why i don't wear makeup :biggrin2: well just eyeliner...:sneaky2: and i have tonsss of lip gloss cause ppl just keep giving..like do they even notice i don't wear :sneaky2:

We are no longer allowed to talk about Facebook because I just registered because everyone kept talking about it and the link in my email was invalid!

:sneaky2:

x

AWWWWWWWWWWWW *hugs*

We are no longer allowed to talk about Facebook because I just registered because everyone kept talking about it and the link in my email was invalid!

x

ROFL ROFL I thought you were Lauren xDDD

Kavi - I have actually started to wear less makeup...if im not going out i just wear mascara, sometimes eyeliner and lipgloss. recently ive just decided to fully slap it all on when im going out....and i went out properly today...hence the makeup lol :)

okay im going now, because Mika is in my bed and he's calling for me *or is that my bed?*

night girlies!!! *runs off giggling*

x

lol :blink: ok.. no more talking about facebook :fisch:

that's one of the reasons why i don't wear makeup :biggrin2: well just eyeliner...:sneaky2: and i have tonsss of lip gloss cause ppl just keep giving..like do they even notice i don't wear :sneaky2:

lol.. i love lipgloss.. always wear it.. i can't have my lips dry there needs to be summin on them!

Kavi - I have actually started to wear less makeup...if im not going out i just wear mascara, sometimes eyeliner and lipgloss. recently ive just decided to fully slap it all on when im going out....and i went out properly today...hence the makeup lol :)

okay im going now, because Mika is in my bed and he's calling for me *or is that my bed?*

LMAO YES I'M LAUREN! :bleh:

Okay, night night hun.

Sweet dreams. :das:

x

i thought it was too :roftl:

i can't be bothered with mascara anymore cos i hate removing make up.. so i'll just wear it when i'm going out somewhere nice.

tell mika i say hi.. and to wait in my bed in a few mins :das:

i thought it was too :roftl:

i can't be bothered with mascara anymore cos i hate removing make up.. so i'll just wear it when i'm going out somewhere nice.

tell mika i say hi.. and to wait in my bed in a few mins :das:

lol sorry we're having an all nighter tonight ;)

okay im really going! Mika is getting impatient and will soon start without me! xDDDDDD :roftl::roftl:

sorry, i am REALLY tired!

lol.. i love lipgloss.. always wear it.. i can't have my lips dry there needs to be summin on them!

i want something else on mine:das:

mika's lips :bleh:

right i should be going off to bed now too...byeeeeee!!!!!!