• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like that pic either :blink: I guess I don't like it when he looks 'evil'. Not that I think he looks evil for real. *sigh* hard to explain. I just don't like it :mf_rosetinted:

*puts on lollipop girl's voice* but he makes a cute evil person :tears:

aw bless, where'd you find it!? he looks evil indeed lol.. couldn't have been that much younger cos mikey's hair is blonde :bleh:

haha okay! :bleh:

I need to leave in a minute too...

I don't like that pic either :blink: I guess I don't like it when he looks 'evil'. Not that I think he looks evil for real. *sigh* hard to explain. I just don't like it :mf_rosetinted:

aw yes...hm and it so happens he wears black hmm

from MIKAs band fans on myspace i really like it i just sent a friend request :biggrin2: i really like cherisse

see if this link works...it takes a while to open though http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199132312

i agree :wub2:

exactly :: sily people who have no taste in music.. or men ::

ha ha.. i'm glad you're confusing yourself.. thats what you deserve ::

If you're not completely mesmerized by him and his music, there's clearly something wrong with you. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

lol thanks. :blink::roftl: uhm.. I mean :cool:

from MIKAs band fans on myspace i really like it i just sent a friend request :biggrin2: i really like cherisse

see if this link works...it takes a while to open though http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199132312

i tried adding cherisse.. but she never accepted my request :sad:

ooh cool, i like it!

If you're not completely mesmerized by him and his music, there's clearly something wrong with you. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

yeah.. no doubt about it :mf_rosetinted:

*puts on lollipop girl's voice* but he makes a cute evil person :tears:

hahah yes he does! :wink2::wub2: but I just think he doesn't look lik 'himself' in those 2 pics. hmm.. :blink::bleh:

from MIKAs band fans on myspace i really like it i just sent a friend request :: i really like cherisse

I took a quick look at the page.

Question: isn't "you made me" one of the unreleased tracks? :boxed:

hm it's weird how his band seems to log on everyday to myspace...they could set it to do that or something? cause i doubt they r on everyday...

oooh.. stalker :naughty:

i don't think they can set it to do that :blink: they need to be online for it to say that they are.. they're not as busy as mika so they prob just have more time on their hands

i tried adding cherisse.. but she never accepted my request :sad:

ooh cool, i like it!

hahah yes he does! but I just think he doesn't look lik 'himself' in those 2 pics. hmm..

I took a quick look at the page.

Question: isn't "you made me" one of the unreleased tracks? :boxed:

oooh.. stalker :naughty:

i don't think they can set it to do that :blink: they need to be online for it to say that they are.. they're not as busy as mika so they prob just have more time on their hands

oh she didn't?! weird...she added me the next day!

oh yeah i think :naughty:

oh she didn't?! weird...she added me the next day!

she did ! :shocked: lol.. hmm.. well maybe since she's always online now i'll try adding her again.. well at least i don't think she added me i haven't really checked lol

that's no good :roftl:

actually, it's really weird that a fan page of Mika's has an unreleased track "on display" like that. he hates that they've leaked. and I understand him completely. so yeah.. strange.,.. :blink::mf_rosetinted:

ah c'mon.. 3 more posts *starts getting impatient* i wanna go bed :naughty:

don't you like us?! :roftl:

i'm not a stalker DANNY i just noticed..besides i only have cherisse...i'm not really interested in the other band members :blush-anim-cl:

omg i came across another mika myspace fan thingy and it has instant matyr :shocked:

i guess this is wha tmika was talking bout..i mean we on mfc pm each other the unreleased ones or whatever and it's kept kinda private u know...plus we r mfcers so yeah...but to make it public like that..shame

i'm not a stalker DANNY i just noticed..besides i only have cherisse...i'm not really interested in the other band members :blush-anim-cl:

omg i came across another mika myspace fan thingy and it has instant matyr :shocked:

i guess this is wha tmika was talking bout..i mean we on mfc pm each other the unreleased ones or whatever and it's kept kinda private u know...plus we r mfcers so yeah...but to make it public like that..shame

and it's not only mean. it's illegal :mf_rosetinted:

edit: but instant martyr, isn't that the one on the big girl single?

she did ! :shocked: lol.. hmm.. well maybe since she's always online now i'll try adding her again.. well at least i don't think she added me i haven't really checked lol

well yeah lol..plus i sent a comment and she accepted it...hehe i sent her a msg...didn't repy YET lol!!!

don't you like us?! :roftl:

no, not really :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

ha ha.. oh thats nice of you kavi :bleh:

have they not read the thread where it says he doesn't want the demos to be put up publically.. well not even privately.. those are not true fans if they are doing the opposite of what he kindly asked for.. they have no right to do that :mf_rosetinted:

and it's not only mean. it's illegal :mf_rosetinted:

edit: but instant martyr, isn't that the one on the big girl single?

yeah true.. but i'm guessing they prob put it there before it was released on the single.. but i don't know

well yeah lol..plus i sent a comment and she accepted it...hehe i sent her a msg...didn't repy YET lol!!!

lol.. aw.. she may never reply :fisch::naughty: kidding

anyway this is my cue to leave people, night!!