(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

That Allegra girl has no posts!

stalker:mf_rosetinted: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i know!!!! that's why it's weird...i have no idea what to think anymore...when it comes tom mika related stuff i just don't know what to think anymore!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*haha*:naughty: ....its been pretty slow on here today!:bleh:

hopefully tonight will be better! :das:

it's been baaaare slow aaah... but yeah we'll make it a whole of a lot better tonight :das: thats when the party starts! :yay: but elina won't be on and neither will sherry :sad:.. looks like we'll have to make it without them :biggrin2:

it's been baaaare slow aaah... but yeah we'll make it a whole of a lot better tonight :das: thats when the party starts! :yay: but elina won't be on and neither will sherry .. looks like we'll have to make it without them

lol!:roftl:

did u get the word 'bare' off Caz?:naughty:

ahhhh its gonna slow tonight then aswell if Elina and Sherry arnt here!....:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

oh well....

hopefully the rest of them will turn up!

we have no life, we should be out on a saturday night....:naughty:

lol!

did u get the word 'bare' off Caz?

ahhhh its gonna slow tonight then aswell if Elina and Sherry arnt here!....

oh well....

hopefully the rest of them will turn up!

we have no life, we should be out on a saturday night....

no lol, i've been hanging around chavs too much all my life :roftl:

yeah :sad: well i hope at least laura and caz come on, that usually gets good :biggrin2: (mm that didn't sound quite right lol) or at least jassy and mona, haven't seen them in quite a while :blink:

i know, we really don't :roftl: my granma asked me today if i was going out with my friends today cos its a saturday and i was like.. err.. no :blink:.. :roftl: but hey its not my fault most of my friends live out of london, so i have a good excuse

no lol, i've been hanging around chavs too much all my life

yeah :sad: well i hope at least laura and caz come on, that usually gets good :biggrin2: (mm that didn't sound quite right lol) or at least jassy and mona, haven't seen them in quite a while

i know, we really don't my granma asked me today if i was going out with my friends today cos its a saturday and i was like.. err.. no .. :roftl: but hey its not my fault most of my friends live out of london, so i have a good excuse

ew..Chavs! :puke: LOL!

Well...i hope all of them come on....as u said things usually get good :das::naughty:

LOL!

my parents always ask me that... but i do actually prefere to come on here!

well....i would choose a Mika gig over comeing on here...but who wouldnt?:bleh:

HELLO EVERYONE! OOPs just realized the caps were on! :roftl:

hey sara, how are you?

ew..Chavs! LOL!

Well...i hope all of them come on....as u said things usually get good :das::naughty:

LOL!

my parents always ask me that... but i do actually prefere to come on here!

well....i would choose a Mika gig over comeing on here...but who wouldnt?

yes ew chavs lol.

they better come on otherwise there's gonne be some beef :sneaky2::roftl:

yeah same :fisch: which is really mean.. but hey i seem to now get along with the people here than my friends lol.

Oh yeah i would def choose mika gig over mfc.. no offence obv, but i'm sure everyone would on the MIKA fan club :naughty:

no lol, i've been hanging around chavs too much all my life :roftl:

yeah :sad: well i hope at least laura and caz come on, that usually gets good :biggrin2: (mm that didn't sound quite right lol) or at least jassy and mona, haven't seen them in quite a while :blink:

i know, we really don't :roftl: my granma asked me today if i was going out with my friends today cos its a saturday and i was like.. err.. no :blink:.. :roftl: but hey its not my fault most of my friends live out of london, so i have a good excuse

lmao! awwww i LOVE it when people say nice things about me ^_^

how weird was yesterday? my sister was getting on the tube in london and asked someone if this train went to so and so, and instead the girl said "do u have a little sister called caroline?" lol! it was my friend charlotte! and then later that day I saw her!!! xDDD

but yeah, im still reading harry potter...ive been SOOOO busy its not true...but how is everyone?

lmao! awwww i LOVE it when people say nice things about me ^_^

how weird was yesterday? my sister was getting on the tube in london and asked someone if this train went to so and so, and instead the girl said "do u have a little sister called caroline?" lol! it was my friend charlotte! and then later that day I saw her!!! xDDD

but yeah, im still reading harry potter...ive been SOOOO busy its not true...but how is everyone?

lol, well anyone would be dumb to be saying something bad on public forums :roftl::fisch:

aw bless :) that was quite strange lol.

oh god.. because of HP most of the people here have not come on :roftl: stupid harry potter!! lol, i should really start reading again.

Oh caz i finished colouring in my relax card, i'm gonna scan it cos everyone wanted to see the pic, then i'll write a little note for mika and it should be all done! woop woop, finally *wipes forehead*

lol, well anyone would be dumb to be saying something bad on public forums :roftl::fisch:

aw bless :) that was quite strange lol.

oh god.. because of HP most of the people here have not come on :roftl: stupid harry potter!! lol, i should really start reading again.

Oh caz i finished colouring in my relax card, i'm gonna scan it cos everyone wanted to see the pic, then i'll write a little note for mika and it should be all done! woop woop, finally *wipes forehead*

yeah, NO-ONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!! *shakes fist*

and YAAAAY about the card! Quite a few people still need to send theirs in :(

yeah, NO-ONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!! *shakes fist*

and YAAAAY about the card! Quite a few people still need to send theirs in :(

ha ha, you're lucky carmel isn't here then :bleh: she managed to nearly spoil it for jass :naughty:

aw, well hope they manage to hand it in soon :).. otherwise i will have to start pesterign them to do so too :naughty:

ha ha, you're lucky carmel isn't here then :bleh: she managed to nearly spoil it for jass :naughty:

aw, well hope they manage to hand it in soon :).. otherwise i will have to start pesterign them to do so too :naughty:

good, coz i dont think a lot of people are listening :(

hi....im back....miss anything? :das:

wouldnt it be soooo sexy to have a cross between Mika and Maralyn manson?:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I personally think that would be the scariest thing on Earth!!!

But whatever turns you on Lauren lol!

what talking would that be danika? lol ^_^

errm.. just normal talk.. jees what do you take me for :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

hi....im back....miss anything? :das:

wouldnt it be soooo sexy to have a cross between Mika and Maralyn manson?

lauren, don't even go there!! :roftl:.. oh god the scariest image in my head, get out *runs out of room screaming*