(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

that's so GOOD!

I'm taking Art for my GCSE's, but I doubt I'll get any good marks =/

thanks :biggrin2:.. i took art for gcse's too.. i only got a B, i think i deserved an A though :naughty:.. but it is easy marks.. just as long as you do what they tell you to :bleh: its not like you need to learn anything really like in maths or science.

Yeah,chickens!CUCURIGOOOOO!

how are you going to send it?

:roftl: lol

i'm gonna email the scanned picture to Julie.. and she's gonna print them all out and put them in a book.. i hope he likes them all .. have you done one vanessa?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm gonna email the scanned picture to Julie.. and she's gonna print them all out and put them in a book.. i hope he likes them all .. have you done one vanessa?

I hope he likes them!!

yes,I made one ,but she said she didn't receive it ,i don't know what happened with it!I forgot to put my name on it!

can you give an advice?

I hope he likes them!!

yes,I made one ,but she said she didn't receive it ,i don't know what happened with it!I forgot to put my name on it!

can you give an advice?

he better :sneaky2: just kidding :naughty:

why didn't u put your name on it silly girl!! :P lol.. hmm why don't u put your name on it then scan it again? that way they know who sent it.. or just send a PM describing what yours looked like so they can cross you off the list

he better :sneaky2: just kidding :naughty:

why didn't u put your name on it silly girl!! :P lol.. hmm why don't u put your name on it then scan it again? that way they know who sent it.. or just send a PM describing what yours looked like so they can cross you off the list

I've forgotten!

I have a new mac for a week cause I gave the old one to Linda!

there was my relax card,but i think she didn't save it!:boxed::badmood:

I worked very hard on it! it was nice !

It was with some mountains on it and with a rainbow !

I've forgotten!

I have a new mac for a week cause I gave the old one to Linda!

there was my relax card,but i think she didn't save it!:boxed::badmood:

I worked very hard on it! it was nice !

It was with some mountains on it and with a rainbow !

aw :sad: well try PMing JUlie and ask whether she received a card with mountains and rainbows.. then she can tell caz to tick you off the list

thanks and notice how there are chickens going on the computer

WOW dan that's awesome: :biggrin2: ...yes i love the chickens..that was ach the second thing i noticed :das::lmao::naughty: i love it :)

ohhh stupid me...i now remembered i only showed u what i wrote him, but i did something for the fan art section....i'll show u if we're online later...:biggrin2: damn if i only remembered, i would have put a chicken on top him and show him stroking it but they already got my stuff and printed it out :naughty: right it's too early for this (10:30 am)!!!

WOW dan that's awesome: :biggrin2: ...yes i love the chickens..that was ach the second thing i noticed :das::lmao::naughty: i love it :)

ohhh stupid me...i now remembered i only showed u what i wrote him, but i did something for the fan art section....i'll show u if we're online later...:biggrin2: damn if i only remembered, i would have put a chicken on top him and show him stroking it but they already got my stuff and printed it out :naughty: right it's too early for this (10:30 am)!!!

Hi Kavi!

what did you make?

what he cried? :blink: what? who said that? :blink::sad:

app only one person had said that...so not sure...i'm reading the thread lol..doubt it though, cause out of everyone only one person said that :S

app only one person had said that...so not sure...i'm reading the thread lol..doubt it though, cause out of everyone only one person said that :S

can you give me the link of the page its on.. i hope he didn't.. i don't like when other people cry makes me sad :tears: its even worse if it was mika :naughty:

Sorry,girls,but I was talking with my dad from Poland!

They let me to the gigs !but my dad couldn't booked the tickets!

Danika can you help me?

Seems i have a very disturbing day!

Sorry,girls,but I was talking with my dad from Poland!

They let me to the gigs !but my dad couldn't booked the tickets!

Danika can you help me?

Seems i have a very disturbing day!

how come you can't book the tickets? is it because u don't live in the uk? cos u could send it to someone in the uk instead.

the left side kinda got cut out the pic lol...hmm but r they gonna show the completed thing?? like how they did it with the scrapbook and b-day card and audio????

wow thats really cute :biggrin2: i was gonna do him in like shorts and stuff too.. but then i thought nah cos i was really tempted to draw him half naked :naughty:

i hope they show them all! i like seeing other people's stuff.. then comparing it to mine and complaining how crap mine is compared to everyone elses :naughty: