(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

wow thats really cute :biggrin2: i was gonna do him in like shorts and stuff too.. but then i thought nah cos i was really tempted to draw him half naked :naughty:

i hope they show them all! i like seeing other people's stuff.. then comparing it to mine and complaining how crap mine is compared to everyone elses :naughty:

yeah me too...have u seen the b-day cards??? lol he's got soo much to read!!!!

yay mine was pic under the first random pages pic...i'm sry i'm just too hyper when i saw it lol....it looks horrible but oh well!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah me too...have u seen the b-day cards??? lol he's got soo much to read!!!!

yay mine was pic under the first random pages pic...i'm sry i'm just too hyper when i saw it lol....it looks horrible but oh well!

lol.. i haven't seen mine yet in the book :sad: maybe cos they didn't print it out yet but not sure. But they look so amazing and colourful! he's gonna love it.. i wish i was him i'd love to get random colourful stuff to read :naughty:

do you want to send them to my address then? that way u can get your tickets :biggrin2:

I'm feeling kinda:boxed: right now!

what to sent to your address if I don't have the tickets!?:blink: :blink:

I feel stupid at the moment!:boxed: :boxed: :

i need help

lol.. i haven't seen mine yet in the book :sad: maybe cos they didn't print it out yet but not sure. But they look so amazing and colourful! he's gonna love it.. i wish i was him i'd love to get random colourful stuff to read :naughty:

yeah he must really feel how much we appreciate him :wub2:

really?!?! but they did photograph all....:S and they have all :S when last did u check?? they took all the idividual pics and then some random pgs...

I'm feeling kinda:boxed: right now!

what to sent to your address if I don't have the tickets!?:blink: :blink:

I feel stupid at the moment!:boxed: :boxed: :

i need help

as in instead of typing your address you type in mine.. wait did u say they DON'T send to out of uk?

yeah he must really feel how much we appreciate him :wub2:

really?!?! but they did photograph all....:S and they have all :S when last did u check?? they took all the idividual pics and then some random pgs...

yep, he owes us now :sneaky2::das: joking :roftl:

hmm i think i checked a few weeks ago now.. but not sure lol

you're welcome :wink2:

hey have u seen that pic where someones like touching his ass :roftl:

:bleh:http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/avoca_mikacards/Mika%20bday%20cards/DSCF0001-1.jpg

:shocked: noooo where????

as in instead of typing your address you type in mine.. wait did u say they DON'T send to out of uk?

Yes,they don't sent in my country or Poland!:boxed::annoyed_h4h:

If you can buy for me,sweetie !?

I've told them that this gigs i want to go to are like my bday present

and in December I'll give you back the money !

Yes,they don't sent in my country or Poland!:boxed::annoyed_h4h:

If you can buy for me,sweetie !?

I've told them that this gigs i want to go to are like my bday present

and in December I'll give you back the money !

erm i don't have enough money on me to buy them.. but you can just put my address instead of yours, i'll PM it to you.

its not working :blink:

lol the smiley was in the url link...check it now!

omm this other vid shows the end where he hugs allegra :tears: mika go do something bad...i have fallen more in love with him now :wub2:

lol the smiley was in the url link...check it now!

omm this other vid shows the end where he hugs allegra :tears: mika go do something bad...i have fallen more in love with him now :wub2:

:roftl: i was wondering why it said biggrin2 at the end ha ha. is it the one on youtube? thats when i started to like cry the most :tears:.. ok i wasn't really crying but my eyes got very watery lol. Why is he so goddamn nice for :sneaky2: lol

and it's a guy's hand!

oh and HELLO girls! lol :biggrin2:

yes it is :das:

hi elina how are u!?

:roftl: i was wondering why it said biggrin2 at the end ha ha. is it the one on youtube? thats when i started to like cry the most :tears:.. ok i wasn't really crying but my eyes got very watery lol. Why is he so goddamn nice for :sneaky2: lol

hi elina how are u!?

oh I would like that link! :wub2:

I'm great thanks! though a bit tired.. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

how are you?

omm she totally is :shocked: i'll never be brave enough to do that even if it is a crowd situation...i'll totally freeze up...lucky!!

i think it's a man's hand :bleh: ha ha.. i would be so tempted too.. i might just poke it or summin so i could be like omg i poked mika's bumbum :roftl:

oh I would like that link! :wub2:

I'm great thanks! though a bit tired..

how are you?

i think its the one i posted a few days ago.. don't know if u were her or not, i can post it again

aw, did u not go to bed or summin :bleh:

i'm good thanks, its getting really sunny here :cool:

hi elina how are u!?

no..well the youtube one i saw didn't show the entire thing...just click the link :bleh: it shows right till the ending when she walks off stage...gahh he's so cute - looks like the totally overprotective older bro who loves his sis :tears: he sang lollipop after that hehe..

no..well the youtube one i saw didn't show the entire thing...just click the link :bleh: it shows right till the ending when she walks off stage...gahh he's so cute - looks like the totally overprotective older bro who loves his sis :tears: he sang lollipop after that hehe..

oh.. lol.. ok soz i thought it was the same one :roftl: will check it now.

aw i bet she loves him but doesn't show it you know that whole brother and sister thing where u don't want your brother looking after you :naughty:.. omg.. mika go away!!! why are you like this :roftl:.. and she's got a song dedicated for her, ain't she lucky :naughty: