• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erm i don't have enough money on me to buy them.. but you can just put my address instead of yours, i'll PM it to you.

why do i need your email adress for!?

I started to work on the internet this year ,that makes me a beginner in the virtual world!please take me step by step

hej elina.

well i gtg have breakfast and let them know i woke up :roftl: the sooner i do it the quicker i can be back.....so chat later :biggrin2:

i think i'll be on for 5 more mins though :bleh:

mm brekkie.. i didn't have any, i just skipped to lunch cos i got ready at 12.30 :naughty:

guys look what i got :wub2:move.gif

can you give me some links of your like fave bits of his so i can get some of the moving pics :D i know there are many but i can't think of any atm

why do i need your email adress for!?

I started to work on the internet this year ,that makes me a beginner in the virtual world!please take me step by step

not my email address! my home address lol

:shocked: it was a guy's hand...well i dunno i just saw a hand...oh well...

i have no idea.. everyones saying its a guy's hand so i'm going along :roftl: i don't know how the hell you can tell :blink:

i think it's a man's hand :bleh: ha ha.. i would be so tempted too.. i might just poke it or summin so i could be like omg i poked mika's bumbum ::

i think its the one i posted a few days ago.. don't know if u were her or not, i can post it again

aw, did u not go to bed or summin ::

i'm good thanks, its getting really sunny here ::

Dirty Danika, indeed! :naughty:

btw haven't you heard the clip (British radio) where he says something like that he doesn't like people randomly touching him all the time..?! :roftl:

oh please post it again! :biggrin2: I've seen a clip of Mika and his sister singing Happy ending, but it was quite short and didn't show the end!

I went to bed at about 4am.. party! LOL :mf_rosetinted:

the weather today is unusually mad here. one minute it's bright sunshine and the next the rain is pouring down like a freakin' waterfall or something! and the next time you look out the window the sun is shining again but all of a sudden the rain pours down yet again! and so it goes on :blink:

hej elina.

well i gtg have breakfast and let them know i woke up :: the sooner i do it the quicker i can be back.....so chat later ::

i think i'll be on for 5 more mins though ::

aw bye Kavi! See ya later then! :wink2::bleh:

i have no idea.. everyones saying its a guy's hand so i'm going along :roftl: i don't know how the hell you can tell :blink:

it is! :roftl: can't you tell? it's so.. masculine..?! LOL :bleh:

Dirty Danika, indeed! :naughty:

btw haven't you heard the clip (British radio) where he says something like that he doesn't like people randomly touching him all the time..?! :roftl:

oh please post it again! I've seen a clip of Mika and his sister singing Happy ending, but it was quite short and didn't show the end!

I went to bed at about 4am.. party! LOL

the weather today is unusually mad here. one minute it's bright sunshine and the next the rain is pouring down like a freakin' waterfall or something! and the next time you look out the window the sun is shining again but all of a sudden the rain pours down yet again! and so it goes on

i didn't hear that :blink: i just read it somewhere.. but i would never touch it :roftl: only if it was a whole crowd of people cos he wouldn't know who touched it.. :wink2:

this is the one kavi posted http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l...-du-gaou_music and then theres http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uusLNHF7Bo

ooh.. must of been a good party :biggrin2:

the swedish weather is just as bad as the english one :bleh:.. its really nice and sunny here but i wouldn't be surprised if it started raining

it is! :roftl: can't you tell? it's so.. masculine..?! LOL :bleh:

no not really :blink: i'm not so good and guessing people's sex by their hands :roftl:

Yes,Ok,and how do i start? i want step by step !pls!:blink:

errm.. what site are you using?

i didn't hear that :: i just read it somewhere.. but i would never touch it :: only if it was a whole crowd of people cos he wouldn't know who touched it.. ::

this is the one kavi posted http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l...-du-gaou_music and then theres http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uusLNHF7Bo

ooh.. must of been a good party ::

the swedish weather is just as bad as the english one ::.. its really nice and sunny here but i wouldn't be surprised if it started raining

that's so wrong xD

oh thanks so much! :biggrin2:

yeah we had loads of fun! :biggrin2: though it wasn't a party, we went to a club :bleh: but unfortunately the night ended quite abruptly. the fire alarm went off 35min before closing time so everyone had to leave :blink: (we didn't hear any alarm, we were just told it went off by a guard). it was false alarm. annoying :boxed: but anyway, it was a great night! :cool:

yeah the weather in this part of Sweden is crap, crap, crap this summer :boxed:

no not really :: i'm not so good and guessing people's sex by their hands

LOL it's not that hard! xD

yeah we had loads of fun! :biggrin2: though it wasn't a party, we went to a club :bleh: but unfortunately the night ended quite abruptly. the fire alarm went off 35min before closing time so everyone had to leave :blink: (we didn't hear any alarm, we were just told it went off by a guard). it was false alarm. annoying :boxed: but anyway, it was a great night! :cool:

LOL it's not that hard! xD

aw thats too bad.. well it at least happened 35 mins before rather than an hour :bleh: so what did u do for the rest of the night?

and it is quite hard cos some woman have manly hands and some men have womanly hands :naughty:

it's the same site i have!doesn't work!

as in the page won't come up?

aw thats too bad.. well it at least happened 35 mins before rather than an hour :bleh: so what did u do for the rest of the night?

and it is quite hard cos some woman have manly hands and some men have womanly hands :naughty:

as in the page won't come up?

no!can't book tickets !

so what's your home page and take me step by step

yeah, lucky lol :bleh: it pretty much ended there. :blink: oh well.. it was an awesome night anyway :biggrin2: I guess you can't have everything! :bleh:

whatever :roftl:

gtg now. will prob be back later tonight. see ya! bye!

I guess you can't have everything! :bleh:

whatever :roftl:

gtg now. will prob be back later tonight. see ya! bye!

no.. sadly :sad: *dreams of being with mika shattered* :roftl:

biya!!

can you start?

what do you mean?