(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i don't think you should give his credit card details to me.. its not really safe.. yes i am very innocent but i can be like some weirdo for all you know :roftl:

Ok!Let 's talk about something else!

I'm gonna work it somehow!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back :biggrin2: not for long though.. but still lol :bleh:

what's up?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :naughty:

Ok!Let 's talk about something else!

I'm gonna work it somehow!

its simple really :) lol.. but you are a beginner so its understandable.. if your dad understands what details need to be put in maybe he can help.. or is your mum any good with computers?

helloo elina..

errm.. hmm well kavi's waxing.. i'm trying to help vanessa buy tickets for mika errm.. not a lot really :bleh:

waxing?! while on the comp..? :blink: Kavi you weirdo!! :roftl: her obsession sees no limits :naughty:

oh yeah I saw she's having some trouble.. :(

its simple really :) lol.. but you are a beginner so its understandable.. if your dad understands what details need to be put in maybe he can help.. or is your mum any good with computers?

My mom isn't good at computers and she even doesn't know to cook!

lol

tis true though

i got one when i went to thorpe park with my school lol

tis multi coloured =]

yes :fisch:

ooh.. thorpe park ain't been there in 6 years, did u enjoy yourself :D

oooh :hypo: multicoloured lollipoppp :hypo: wonder if mika's is multicoloured as well :hypo:

oh.. hmm you're in trouble there then :bleh: have u got any mates u can call to help you? how about ioana? maybe she can explain it better :naughty:

i got to go have my dinner now, will be back soooon!!

waxing?! while on the comp..? :blink: Kavi you weirdo!! :roftl: her obsession sees no limits :naughty:

oh yeah I saw she's having some trouble..

hey =]

ok :roftl:

hey elina! i know :roftl: i love you guys too much :naughty:

heyyy carmel...a big lollipop when r u gonna finish?? :naughty:

hey at least i'm being honest here :das:

yes :roftl:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! ::

Well helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Laura!!! :biggrin2::roftl:

Hi!Hur mar du?

I want to see a pic with you on your Myspace!I'm damn curious!:biggrin2:

hej jag mår bara bra! hur mår du?

LOL I will some day.. maybe :bleh: a friend's gonna help me with my page soon I hope (I'm crap at things like that.) :wink2:

oooh :hypo: multicoloured lollipoppp wonder if mika's is multicoloured as well

oh.. hmm you're in trouble there then :bleh: have u got any mates u can call to help you? how about ioana? maybe she can explain it better

:das: pink and white :naughty:

aw ok later :)

oooh :hypo: multicoloured lollipoppp :hypo: wonder if mika's is multicoloured as well :hypo:

twas quite good

one of the rides had a picture thing

and everyone else is all smiley and im like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

tis funny xD

of course mikas is multicoloured :naughty:

byebye! see ya later! :bleh:

hey elina! i know :roftl: i love you guys too much :naughty:

heyyy carmel...a big lollipop when r u gonna finish?? :naughty:

LOL yes so it seems :roftl:

oooo Kinky Kavi's here today! :biggrin2::naughty:

oh.. hmm you're in trouble there then :bleh: have u got any mates u can call to help you? how about ioana? maybe she can explain it better :naughty:

I haven't talked to Ioana for ages!

She is also absent here!

enjoy your dinner!

hey =]

ok

:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Well helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Laura!!! :biggrin2::roftl:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Elina!!! how are you??? lol

LAURA!

Just for you perv xD

:naughty::roftl::naughty:

ooooooooooh that is one HOT lollipop