(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i have done nothing to you but be nice since our *cough* little argument lol.. and what do i get in return? ::

its not like you're saying i'm the second dirtiest or me and laura are dirty.. you're just saying its my fault everything :roftl: oh 12 year old's mind is corrupted, danika's faut.. we're being rude on the thread, danika's fault.. :tears::lmao:

so you're saying it's not true? :mf_rosetinted:

SHHHhhhhhhh...i'm really quite a good girl....well mostly :naughty: :naughty:

lol yeah, most of the time :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch: i'm searching for hollyoaks on youtube...it seems like a soap i'll like..i love those kinda teen/school stuff.

oh my gosh i loved saved by the bell and boy meets world.....though i can't follow shows, i use to watch as much as possible!

:fisch: i'm searching for hollyoaks on youtube...it seems like a soap i'll like..i love those kinda teen/school stuff.

oh my gosh i loved saved by the bell and boy meets world.....though i can't follow shows, i use to watch as much as possible!

I never watch tv anymore. I mean NEVER. I don't have the time :roftl:

it's what mika says...he seems to pick that up now..from T4 and now the one from the interview (radio)...i think it's something performers (esp. theatre) says, it's like break a leg..

i know lol.. but i was wondering what like language it was.. i thought it was japanese at first.. but i don't know :roftl:

i know lol.. but i was wondering what like language it was.. i thought it was japanese at first.. but i don't know :roftl:

well when i typed it up on yahoo searchengine, i got a lot of japanese writing...so prob :wink2:

HOLLYOAKS IS THE BEST SOAP EVER, ask me anything about it :D i'm a pro.. i'm so happy mika likes hollyoaks too :yay: and i really hope he'll go on it atleats one episode :wub2:

soooo........can you guy post some pics of mika ! because when i look mika up on google a bunch of not-mika naked people come up lol and there arent very many good pics on photobucket ....and i dont know of any other photo type site thing ? :biggrin2: *nods and acts like i understood what i just said*

I never watch tv anymore. I mean NEVER. I don't have the time :roftl:

i don't watch tv anymore either.. apart from my soaps :naughty: (yes hollyoaks :mf_rosetinted: ) i really miss seeing GK on tv :sad: ah well i got youtube lol

well when i typed it up on yahoo searchengine, i got a lot of japanese writing...so prob :wink2:

ooh.. hmm guessing it is japanese then :bleh:

soooo........can you guy post some pics of mika ! because when i look mika up on google a bunch of not-mika naked people come up lol and there arent very many good pics on photobucket ....and i dont know of any other photo type site thing ? :biggrin2: *nods and acts like i understood what i just said*

:roftl: poor thing.. lol u get that mika i-forgot-what-her-surname-is girl don't ya :bleh: i'm sure kavi can supply you with the right images :das:

neither me!!

gah it's only if i'm eating....it's always work work work..and now mfc mfc mfc :roftl:

SAME HERE!! :roftl: it's actaully a bit scary how much alike we are when it comes to these things :shocked::roftl:

i don't watch tv anymore either.. apart from my soaps :: (yes hollyoaks :mf_rosetinted: ) i really miss seeing GK on tv :sad: ah well i got youtube lol

LOL :naughty:

HOLLYOAKS IS THE BEST SOAP EVER, ask me anything about it :D i'm a pro.. i'm so happy mika likes hollyoaks too :yay: and i really hope he'll go on it atleats one episode :wub2:

give me a brief summary....i'm liking what i see so far on youtube. isn't it cool how his fans have similar taste :biggrin2: if it used to show here i'll def watch it. it's going good on youtube :roftl:

btw i now changed my mobile's wallpaper tomy avi pic...but the onlything is, i saved it directly from the pic, but when i put it...like i dunno the pic isn't clear..u seeing the squares/pixels/whatever..u know what i mean?! how can i fix it??????!!!!!!?????

oh and if he ever does...let us know,so i'll check youtube :) i hope he does! he already has the range of faces lol and expressions!

give me a brief summary....i'm liking what i see so far on youtube. isn't it cool how his fans have similar taste :biggrin2: if it used to show here i'll def watch it. it's going good on youtube :roftl:

btw i now changed my mobile's wallpaper tomy avi pic...but the onlything is, i saved it directly from the pic, but when i put it...like i dunno the pic isn't clear..u seeing the squares/pixels/whatever..u know what i mean?! how can i fix it??????!!!!!!?????

oh and if he ever does...let us know,so i'll check youtube :) i hope he does! he already has the range of faces lol and expressions!

errm.. its quite hard to give a brief summary cos there are like so many storylines and characters and stuff.. but its truely amazing :mf_lustslow: what link are you watching it on on youtube?

errm.. i don't know how u can change the resolution.. did u upload a small pic or a big one?

Mika Nakashima or something like that I think.. :bleh:

yeah thats the one.. acting like you don't know her surname, i know u look are her pics in your spare time :roftl:

sorry i had to get back at you somehow :lmao:

yeah thats the one.. acting like you don't know her surname, i know u look are her pics in your spare time :roftl:

sorry i had to get back at you somehow :lmao:

yeah, that seems probable. seeing that I've made it ridiculously clear that I'm attracted to tall, sexy men with curly dark hair, gorgeous eyes, cute smile and adorable laugh. :mf_rosetinted: good one Danika, good one :cool:

:naughty: