• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thankyou :biggrin2:

ur welcome..np :biggrin2:

4 the link i posted, u don't need to login in or anything..cause i don't have an account and i get in :biggrin2:

gosh why r there no fuji vids on youtube...i need to see!!!! :sneaky2:

yeah, that seems probable. seeing that I've made it ridiculously clear that I'm attracted to tall, sexy men with curly dark hair, gorgeous eyes, cute smile and adorable laugh. :mf_rosetinted: good one Danika, good one

:naughty:

ever heard of bisexuality :mf_rosetinted: .. or hiding what you truely are :naughty:

thanks.

nope only BBC news...omm mika has me watching BBC NEWS...i watch in case something mika related comes up. :

ah.. thats too bad :roftl: bless.. i used to do stuff like that :bleh: but i can't be assed to be watching tv anymore lol, have u ever caught him on BBC news then?

ever heard of bisexuality :mf_rosetinted: .. or hiding what you truely are :naughty:

ah.. thats too bad :roftl: bless.. i used to do stuff like that :bleh: but i can't be assed to be watching tv anymore lol, have u ever caught him on BBC news then?

:tears: no

post-3969-14298366875_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983668751_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983668758_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983668759_thumb.jpg

post-3969-14298366876_thumb.jpg

:tears: no

i love the third pic :wub2: that interview was THE best of him.. he just looked to perfect in every second of it (not that he doesn't in others) but there was summin different about this one :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: