• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i was cleaning up my mobile..and i have TONS of vids and pics..and i'm finding it hard to delete the mika vids.....and pics :(...my heart ached every time i deleted a vid..but i still have atleast 8 vids and 5 pics...and well his songs :biggrin2: that's my mika fix...i have him everywhere i go....lol in uni or where ever, if i'm bored i just watch the vids :wub2:

oh goody, he's still in the lead :D

lmao.. i think all the other fans have given up on voting for brad and johnny.. its so obv mika's the hottest male :das:

Johnny is cool (and good looking). But he's not by far as hot as Mika. :cool:

Brad is good looking. But there are thousands and thousands of Swedish guys with similar looks but are waay hotter. And of course Mika beats him easily as well :mf_rosetinted:

so i was cleaning up my mobile..and i have TONS of vids and pics..and i'm finding it hard to delete the mika vids.....and pics :(...my heart ached every time i deleted a vid..but i still have atleast 8 vids and 5 pics...and well his songs :biggrin2: that's my mika fix...i have him everywhere i go....lol in uni or where ever, if i'm bored i just watch the vids :wub2:

at least u can put vids on your phone :sad: what phone do u have?

Brad is good looking. But there are thousands and thousands of Swedish guys with similar looks but are waay hotter. And of course Mika beats him easily as well

i don't like either :thumbdown: but mika will do :biggrin2:

Brad is good looking. But there are thousands and thousands of Swedish guys with similar looks but are waay hotter. And of course Mika beats him easily as well :mf_rosetinted:

what do ppl see in brad cock?????? oops i mean brad pitt :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

i don't like either :thumbdown: but mika will do ::

he will do? :naughty:

what do ppl see in brad cock?????? oops i mean brad pitt :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

beats me :cool:

oh and btw. Brad Pitt actually sounds much worse in my ears than Brad Cock :lmao:

and in case you were wondering (prob not, but anyway). Brad knows what pitt means in Swedish. (assuming he hasn't forgot) I know I've read/seen a couple of interviews where the Swedish reporter so kindly informed him about this fact. :naughty:

he will do? :naughty:

beats me :cool:

oh and btw. Brad Pitt actually sounds much worse in my ears than Brad Cock :lmao:

and in case you were wondering (prob not, but anyway). Brad knows what pitt means in Swedish. (assuming he hasn't forgot) I know I've read/seen a couple of interviews where the Swedish reporter so kindly informed him about this fact. :naughty:

yes, he will do :mf_rosetinted: its better than saying he won't :roftl:

ha ha, what a joker, glad he knows what it means :fisch:

:bleh: what phone do u have???

mmmm i'm drinking gatorade fruit punch mmmm

nokia lol.. but only cos it was free.. i want a proper phone :sneaky2:

mm never tried that before :)

what kind of toy shops? :das:

SARA YOU'RE ONLY 12!!! :roftl: and a half :das:

like.. proper toy shops lol FOR KIDS!!