(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:lmfao: :lmfao:

when it comes to Danika you can never be too sure..! :lmao:

I'm leaving now..

Good night girls! *hugs everyone*

:roftl::roftl: now you can't, it's always best to make sure though :mf_rosetinted:

night elina

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whenever we go to the states i always have to go toys r us..although my parents don't buy me anything :sneaky2:

aw bless kavi.. how old are u again i forgot? :roftl:

what do u wanna buy from toys r us :bleh:

aw bless kavi.. how old are u again i forgot? :roftl:

what do u wanna buy from toys r us :bleh:

18 :sneaky2:

like ur much younger :bleh:

i'm a kid at heart LOVE LOVE toys...hmm like a certain 23 yr old! gosh i think everyone is a kid at heart....i LOVE toys esp teddies and plush stuff...and animal stuff!!

18 :sneaky2:

like ur much younger :bleh:

i'm a kid at heart LOVE LOVE toys...hmm like a certain 23 yr old! gosh i think everyone is a kid at heart....i LOVE toys esp teddies and plush stuff...and animal stuff!!

yes.. by a year lol

i like toys too.. kinda.. depends what toys they are.. i really want a tama.. i'm gonna buy it tomorrow depending if its not cheaper in america.. then again everythings cheaper there.. or i could just have 2 :fisch: or more.. depends how obsessed i get :roftl:

well ive been pestering my mom for a tama but i dont know how much they cost i think its like 15 dollars? idk i might be way off

hmm which is like £7.50 .. and it costs £12.50 here.. maybe i should wait til i go to america.. but thats like 10 days, i'm so impatient :naughty:

tamas sound fun!! i want to get one too....how far do they have to be to be able to communicate..i find that is so cool!!!

why, do u wanna try communicating overseas with our tamas? :naughty:

i think thats what makes them even better :) its really funky :punk:

i wanna have my babies with mika :wub2: i mean i want my tamas to have babies with mika's :wub2::naughty:

your going to america?? what state?

yup :D for the first time ever so i'm really excited.

I'm starting off in NY (so i'll see mika perform woop woop :yay:) then i don't know where we're going from there

why, do u wanna try communicating overseas with our tamas? :naughty:

i think thats what makes them even better :) its really funky :punk:

i wanna have my babies with mika :wub2: i mean i want my tamas to have babies with mika's :wub2::naughty:

why of course not!

they can make babies?!?! omm that sounds soo cool and ithought nanos were fun..i had 2 nanos, but they werejust babies totake careof etc...theynever did those stuff!!!

why of course not!

they can make babies?!?! omm that sounds soo cool and ithought nanos were fun..i had 2 nanos, but they werejust babies totake careof etc...theynever did those stuff!!!

well.. thats what mona said.. and she wouldn't lie :fisch::naughty:

what are nanos? :blink: sorry not so good when it comes to those kinda things

well.. thats what mona said.. and she wouldn't lie :fisch::naughty:

what are nanos? :blink: sorry not so good when it comes to those kinda things

i thought they were similar to tamas. my coz from canada had brought them like YEARSSSSS ago..they r like pets/children u take care of (it looks like tamas in a way, but bigger and u had animal versions)..u hadda feed it, play with it...everything like in real or else it'll die and u have to give birth to it again lol!

i thought they were similar to tamas. my coz from canada had brought them like YEARSSSSS ago..they r like pets/children u take care of (it looks like tamas in a way, but bigger and u had animal versions)..u hadda feed it, play with it...everything like in real or else it'll die and u have to give birth to it again lol!

oooh.. hmm.. never seen them before but they sound exactly the same as tamas :naughty:

but supposedly the new ones they make babies? :blink: i wonder what else they can do together :fisch::naughty: