• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enjoy? i dont think the word enjoy and walk can be used in the same sentence!:naughty:

but it was ok...i was listening to lollipop and heart-shaped glasses all the way....:punk:

and....ive lost 5 pounds in the last week :biggrin2:

yes they can... did not enjoy walking? :naughty:

only lollipop and heartshaped glasses? :blink: i don't think i could handle just listening to 2 songs :naughty:

wow u lucky u manage to lose weight, i've most likely piled everything on :roftl:

yeah i've head of her.. but i don't like her :sneaky2:

mika's a very pretty name :wub2: :wub2:

i like one song from her ,the others are:bleh:

yes!If i have a boy i'll put his name Mica:biggrin2:

yes!If i have a boy i'll put his name Mica:biggrin2:

so would i.. depending if mika wasn't the father :fisch: i'm just joking :naughty: i haven't really thought about naming my future children yet :bleh:

helloooooo...

but it was ok...i was listening to lollipop and heart-shaped glasses all the way....:punk:

and....ive lost 5 pounds in the last week :biggrin2:

Only two songs?:wink2:

what a brave girl !

I've lost 3 kilos,don't know what means in pounds?:wink2:

yes they can... did not enjoy walking? :naughty:

only lollipop and heartshaped glasses? i don't think i could handle just listening to 2 songs :naughty:

wow u lucky u manage to lose weight, i've most likely piled everything on :roftl:

oh yeh....NOT enjoy!:naughty:

lol....no i didnt just listen to 2 ....but i listend to them 2 the most...i also listend to the BG remix....LOVE IT!

and instant martyr and stuff.....

but then my battery went dead:sad::naughty:

actually....i dont like loosing weight anymore....u can see my coller bones quite alot....its creepy!:bleh:

so would i.. depending if mika wasn't the father :fisch: i'm just joking :naughty: i haven't really thought about naming my future children yet :bleh:

:naughty: :naughty:

If it's a girl I 'd like the name of Francesca !

what's your fav names?

oh yeh....NOT enjoy!:naughty:

lol....no i didnt just listen to 2 ....but i listend to them 2 the most...i also listend to the BG remix....LOVE IT!

and instant martyr and stuff.....

but then my battery went dead

actually....i dont like loosing weight anymore....u can see my coller bones quite alot....its creepy!

duh! :bleh:

ah that makes more sense :bleh: u really like the remix? :blink: i can't seem to like it. aw bless.. do u go walking by yourself?

ha ha.. well at least it gives an excuse to eat more :sneaky2: i just can't seem to give up on food *sigh*

If it's a girl I 'd like the name of Francesca !

what's your fav names?

hmm.. i haven't really got any fave names.. at one point i was thinking about Luca for a boy but it seems really common now.. i want like a more unusual name but not too weird :D.. i don't like common names :bleh:

wow!more than Lauren!:blink:

yeah by one pound :naughty:

hmm.. i haven't really got any fave names.. at one point i was thinking about Luca for a boy but it seems really common now.. i want like a more unusual name but not too weird :D.. i don't like common names :bleh:

yeah by one pound :naughty:

Luca is very used in Romania!i don't like it!:thumbdown:

i don't like common names,too!:thumb_yello:

duh! :bleh:

ah that makes more sense u really like the remix? :blink: i can't seem to like it. aw bless.. do u go walking by yourself?

ha ha.. well at least it gives an excuse to eat more i just can't seem to give up on food *sigh*

lol!

dont u like the remix....i think its good....its weired at first but then its really catchy!:thumb_yello: why dont u like it? :bleh:

eat more.....i dont think thats possable....i eat loads....im sat here now with like 5 chocholate rappers around me and some crisps:naughty:

and im ment to be on a diet!:naughty:

lol!

dont u like the remix....i think its good....its weired at first but then its really catchy!:thumb_yello: why dont u like it? :bleh:

eat more.....i dont think thats possable....i eat loads....im sat here now with like 5 chocholate rappers around me and some crisps:naughty:

not particularly.. i'm not so fond of remixes :bleh: i like the original songs.. unless the original ones were crap then maybe i prefer the remix :naughty:

ha ha.. hey you're allowed!! you just walked for over 6 miles.. don't know how you do it :blink: actually i guess its not so bad.. i enjoy walking, but i just usually get bored of it thats why i don't manage

lol!

I want the remix,who can give it to me?plz!:biggrin2::wink2:

Me,too!

not particularly.. i'm not so fond of remixes :bleh: i like the original songs.. unless the original ones were crap then maybe i prefer the remix :naughty:

ha ha.. hey you're allowed!! you just walked for over 6 miles.. don't know how you do it :blink: actually i guess its not so bad.. i enjoy walking, but i just usually get bored of it thats why i don't manage

i HATE remixes....but i like the Love today one and the BG one for some reason...

yeh i suppose im allowed...:bleh:

well...i live like in the country side so its quite easy just to walk around without meeting anyone....its quite nice....but it was reallyyyy hot today...and stupid me went out with a scarf on...:blink::naughty:

the scarf ended up around my waist cos i was too hot....

u dont get bored if u take a MP3 with u!

Problems as always :sneaky2:

My internet is soooo annoying!

Anyways, what's the topic?

Anything? :blink:

x

HMMMMMMM!

Mfc was gay today 5 times!!!it gave me headaches!

topic?!

Nothing?:blink:

start you?