(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Lauren said that a friend of hers was friends with MMMM on myspace. Though I'm not so sure if I believe it. Since Lauren's friend refused to let her see his page :naughty: it's easy to check if her friend is lying or not though. just check that persons friends and see if he's there! :roftl:

Hej Kavi!

hur mår du? :P

lol :cool:

mine too!! :thumbdown:

yes im not tje only one! lol :biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no ioana doesn't have MMMM as her friend...u know what i was thinking u know Tom, the person who created it is friends with everyone...anyone ever though of sucking up to him?????????? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

you're like a scare crow!

*haha* why?:naughty:

quite

thats true.. why didn't i think of that before :doh: u idiot danika :roftl: LAUREN ARE U STILL HERE!?

:mf_rosetinted: no Dan im not here :fisch:

Hey Lauren! :bleh:

helllllooooooooooooooooo!:biggrin2:

I'm very tempted to make a comment on this. :mf_rosetinted: But I'm not going to :naughty:

i'm glad u won't :mf_rosetinted: evil girl :sneaky2:

have you checked all her pages carefully?:wink2:

i checked too.. def not there.. u only need to look at the M section :bleh:

no ioana doesn't have MMMM as her friend...u know what i was thinking u know Tom, the person who created it is friends with everyone...anyone ever though of sucking up to him?????????? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

LMAO!!!! :biggrin2:

You can do that lol

x

lmao :roftl: u know u can actually delete him.. i didn't think that was allowed :fisch:.. errm good luck trying to suck up to him :naughty:

hmmmmm....good idea!:thumb_yello:

"mr Tom...i will give u anything u want to see MMMM's page" :das::naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: that thread was great last night ha ha.. and yeah those are scary condoms.. did u read mine and shelby's theories to stop kids from having sex :D

yes i LOL :roftl: it's ach quite a good idea :roftl:

I checked page M

x

[quote=hotdlp;446508

i checked too.. def not there.. u only need to look at the M section :bleh:

OK!

but who has MMMM!i wanna know !we can look at each person who has a Myspace and find out!

MikaMyspace is more bigger now!:shocked: