• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh look it posted...twice lol..sry mfc was being gay.

right i'm on a bit b4 the parents come. if i leave suddenly...it's not cause u smell danny lol..it's cause they came. right so what's the topic...

Someone's gonna get seriously huggled by me when I get down to Malmö

I miss him so much and I keep thinking of him the whole time...

Oh and his mother adores me, always used to joke about me and him getting married

We used to be neighboures he was right above me one floor haha.

And his little brother is sooo cute, he has really curly light brown hair

I just don't know how to approach him, he is my best friend for freaks sake :blush-anim-cl:

aw bless, maybe it was meant to be? :fisch::bleh:

well.. you should make it really romantic.. go out during the evening like a walk in the park.. or beach or whatever chat hold hands.. then look into each others eyes and .. ta dah!! :naughty: i love good ole romance :blush-anim-cl:

hey i just had to drop back in for a bit :biggrin2:

dan, the 'your sympathy' is diff from the version i have...i like it more, cause he ach changed what i wanted him to change..weird

ooh goodie :D.. what bit did u want him to change lol?

well.. you should make it really romantic.. go out during the evening like a walk in the park.. or beach or whatever chat hold hands.. then look into each others eyes and .. ta dah!! :naughty: i love good ole romance :blush-anim-cl:

ooh goodie :D.. what bit did u want him to change lol?

when he sings me, shoes and some other bits :wink2:

oh look it posted...twice lol..sry mfc was being gay.

right i'm on a bit b4 the parents come. if i leave suddenly...it's not cause u smell danny lol..it's cause they came. right so what's the topic...

jee thanks :sneaky2: jass here as well you know.. how can u smell me from so far away :tears::roftl:

ok i'm gonna go to bed now.. mfc is pissing me off and i have no patience for it anymore, so night everyone!

Aaaww don't make my heart melt :wub2:

Brings back old memories :blush-anim-cl:

We usually "flirt" a lot and laugh and I'm pretty sure that if I just take a first step to meet him in the middle.....

But I'm gonna chicken out xD or used to anyways don't know what'll happen this time.

As u can tell I'm quit determent when I want something *coghs* Mika London *coghs*

:naughty:

jee thanks :sneaky2: jass here as well you know.. how can u smell me from so far away :tears::roftl:

ok i'm gonna go to bed now.. mfc is pissing me off and i have no patience for it anymore, so night everyone!

i know. i'll be off to, i'm just reading the tokyo thread and haven't read bluesky's report yet!

then i'm gone!

nighty!! chat tomr!

:wub2: :wub2: love ya!

Yeah!

Everybody kind of disappeared!

Elina went on MSN after saying bye, not sure if she said bye on here.

x

aw sorry I left without saying good bye yesterday! I couldn't get back on mfc :blink: and I forgot to ask Sherry to say bye for me :doh:

anyway, it doesn't mean I love you girls any less ^^

ok.. here we go lol

mypiccie.jpg

:shocked:

Oh WOW! That's amazing Danika!! Truly awesome!!! :biggrin2: and I love all the little details! like the chickens on the computers (omg the sites they're on! xD ..) and the tea stand and Homer and.. well.. everything!! Very cool! and the penguin! is it Mika or Humphrey? LOL ^^

yeah twas great

smelly cat smelly cat, why are they feeding you! smelly cat smelly cat.. its not your fault

i watch friends too much

I just had to quote this! xD I started singing that song too when I read what Carmel wrote!! :lmao:

Friends, bestest series ever :cool:

sry Vanessa. I have to leave now.. =( see ya! bye!

HELLO, just popped in to say hi, i'm gonna leave in a minute :)

Oh WOW! That's amazing Danika!! Truly awesome!!! and I love all the little details! like the chickens on the computers (omg the sites they're on! xD ..) and the tea stand and Homer and.. well.. everything!! Very cool! and the penguin! is it Mika or Humphrey? LOL ^^

I just had to quote this! xD I started singing that song too when I read what Carmel wrote!!

Friends, bestest series ever

sry Vanessa. I have to leave now.. =( see ya! bye!

thanks elina :wink2: glad you liked all the little details.. errm i'm not sure if thats mika or humphrey, but i'll go with.. humphrey :fisch:

friends rules!! woop :punk::punk:

In Wales

You do activities

look ?image_id=15055111

Like Mountain Climbing and rock climbing && Abseiling

its BARE grdd

x

Awesome!:thumb_yello:

I can see you had a great time !:biggrin2:

What is your hair been doing?