• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears: i hope that happens to me..cause u know how i'm trying to get him to come t'dad and in dec sher bear is gonna get stuff signed for me and give him my gifts and stuff...so i'm hoping he does come t'dad and know that i'm the only trinidadian on mfc and all that and how i'm spreading the word bout him here....

well if you're lucky.. since you're like literally the only fan in trinidad he might give you your own performance at your house or summin :fisch: i bet you'll get dead excited when it comes to love today :das:

damn...looks like mika singing H.E. with zuleika is becoming a habit! :tears: the cuteness factor is just too much :tears:

i know :sad: its just too sweet, i can't take it anymore :tears::wub2::naughty:

i hope they sing together in the december gigs as well.. it must be weird for her though, like singing infront of sooo many people .. but she'll get used to it :D

[quote=Kavi;449053

nope i just read the entire thread..it's cause of the aussie mfcers mentioning her to him in aus plus something bout her being the only crazed mfcer at mtv awards or something like that....

:tears: i hope that happens to me..cause u know how i'm trying to get him to come t'dad and in dec sher bear is gonna get stuff signed for me and give him my gifts and stuff...so i'm hoping he does come t'dad and know that i'm the only trinidadian on mfc and all that and how i'm spreading the word bout him here....

What stuff did you make for him?:biggrin2:

You are unique cause you're the single trinidadian around here!

maybe he'll come next year!

well if you're lucky.. since you're like literally the only fan in trinidad he might give you your own performance at your house or summin :fisch: i bet you'll get dead excited when it comes to love today :das:

:das: oh gosh it's too early. stop it :naughty:

i can help him unbotton his shirt and......

well i'm the only true mika fan in t'dad i think. but if he comes there would be more ppl, cause my friends..well let's say i got them to like him plus i've spoken to a couple others who know who he is. but i dunno if they r dedicated so much as to go to a gig if he comes...who knows. what if he does come and i'm surprised by the number of ppl who ach shows up?!?! but no one is on mfc :tears:

i hope he does come.

anyone who meets him..can u just mention to him to come trinidad pleaseeee (and mention my mfc name) :biggrin2:!!! that's my only hope :tears:

*looks at danika*

well i'm the only true mika fan in t'dad i think. but if he comes there would be more ppl, cause my friends..well let's say i got them to like him plus i've spoken to a couple others who know who he is. but i dunno if they r dedicated so much as to go to a gig if he comes...who knows. what if he does come and i'm surprised by the number of ppl who ach shows up?!?! but no one is on mfc :tears:

i hope he does come.

anyone who meets him..can u just mention to him to come trinidad pleaseeee (and mention my mfc name) :biggrin2:!!! that's my only hope :tears:

*looks at danika*

well if he did a gig there.. it'd prob be cheaper cos its his first time there.. and like he would just start out there. Have u got the flashing heart necklace? that way he'll know you're from the mfc :D

hehe i'll see what i can do :das:

*hahaa* hi sorry...its the chicken thread....

lol.. oooh.. its only 3.20pm lauren!! don't be reading anything about chicken :bleh:

She is !didn't notice her!does she wear a wig?:blink:

Is she the one who dances with him?

no not her.. someone else.. i'll try get a pic hold on :wink2:

:roftl: its not that early :fisch:

then his trousers.. move down to the zipper :fisch::roftl:

:tears: but i don't think he'll come all the way for just one true fan :tears: but they'll be others...mika if u're reading :wink2:

shhh danika...it's only 10:23 am here!

i hope he does come.

*looks at danika*

Yes,you are!

maybe they didn't hear of mika!

I want him in my place,too!:boxed:

:tears: but i don't think he'll come all the way for just one true fan :tears: but they'll be others...mika if u're reading :wink2:

shhh danika...it's only 10:23 am here!

You'll invite him for your bday!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

only 10:23?