• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She looks like Mandy Moore ,if you heard of her!

your class-mate looks like aslut!

do you get well with her?

does she? hmm.. i like mandy moore

yeah she kinda is one :fisch: i invited her to my 16th party once.. but we didn't talk so much, she was ok.. but you know how big headed model-(wannabes) can get.. and she's into stuff that i'm not ie: drugs, smoking, drinking etc

yeah she kinda is one :fisch: i invited her to my 16th party once.. but we didn't talk so much, she was ok.. but you know how big headed model-(wannabes) can get.. and she's into stuff that i'm not ie: drugs, smoking, drinking etc

:mf_rosetinted:

she takes drugs really like Kate moss?:blink:

yeah,they consider themselves great and other things...

ah one of THOSE people ...... i have no use for drug-users ! lol sorry im only 12 and i already have no tolerancy for drugs , except for hubbly bubbly lol

:mf_rosetinted:

she takes drugs really like Kate moss?:blink:

yeah,they consider themselves great and other things...

i think so.. well i wouldn't be surprised if she did. I've got a feeling she will be the new kate moss :blink:

ah one of THOSE people ...... i have no use for drug-users ! lol sorry im only 12 and i already have no tolerancy for drugs , except for hubbly bubbly lol

yeah neither do i :thumbdown: it sucks... lol except for hubbly bubbly?? tut tut, have u ever tried the hubbly bubbly?

i think so.. well i wouldn't be surprised if she did. I've got a feeling she will be the new kate moss :blink:

LOL

I think she considers herself Kate Moss!

I don't like kate !do you know she is only 1.68?

no.............:fisch:

lol naughty girl.. you're only 12!! :bleh: i didn't try it till i was 16 i think? i don't remember :naughty:

LOL

probably.. kate moss was her idol then she met her and she said she was a real bitch.

Really? hmm.. is that tall or short i don't remember :naughty:

LOL

i hate kate moss too......shes a coke-head ...she was in a mascara commercial and she said something i forgot and my mom said "oh so coke-whore is the new look?" lol sorry :roftl:

lol naughty girl.. you're only 12!! :bleh: i didn't try it till i was 16 i think? i don't remember :naughty:

probably.. kate moss was her idol then she met her and she said she was a real bitch.

oh god i dont know what your thinking but ive never ever done any of that ! lol i just like that fisch face lol ha ha :roftl:

oh god i dont know what your thinking but ive never ever done any of that ! lol i just like that fisch face lol ha ha :roftl:

:roftl: ok lol.. stop confusing people then!! :roftl: anyway don't try it.. it stinks and tastes bad :thumbdown:

i hate kate moss too......shes a coke-head ...she was in a mascara commercial and she said something i forgot and my mom said "oh so coke-whore is the new look?" lol sorry :roftl:

kate is a bitch only when you look at her you can tell ....

Yeah,I read somewhere and anorexic (46kg)!:blink: :blink:

i don't know that ad !!!I hate her,tooooo!

kate is a bitch only when you look at her you can tell ....

Yeah,I read somewhere and anorexic (46kg)!:blink: :blink:

i don't know that ad !!!I hate her,tooooo!

yeah exactly.. its all those drugs that are making her like that.. its all stupidness.. i don't get why people need to do it for :thumbdown:

ooh.. they ain't so pretty.. have u got a pic of your cousin? hey at least she came 4th right :wink2: which is better than 5th or 6th or no place at all :bleh:

well there is a couple of photos of her...but she dosnt look fantastic on them...

shes 10 rows down...and shes the first one...Luiza R. (her smile is a bit weird on it:bleh: )

http://york.miss-england.co.uk/finalists.php

and then shes on the middle photo with 2 other girls...:biggrin2:

http://york.miss-england.co.uk/gallery.php?id=6

yeah exactly.. its all those drugs that are making her like that.. its all stupidness.. i don't get why people need to do it for :thumbdown:

yeah,right!

Do you know that models eat paper ,but no foood at all!:blink::wink2:

ok then ....lol i dont intend on it i just said that i have tolerance for hubbly bubbly because i like the word ! lol ha ha :roftl:

lol ok goody :wink2:

well there is a couple of photos of her...but she dosnt look fantastic on them...

shes 10 rows down...and shes the first one...Luiza R. (her smile is a bit weird on it:bleh: )

http://york.miss-england.co.uk/finalists.php

and then shes on the middle photo with 2 other girls...:biggrin2:

http://york.miss-england.co.uk/gallery.php?id=6

aw she looks sweet :thumb_yello:

yeah,right!

Do you know that models eat paper ,but no foood at all!:blink::wink2:

really? thats gross .. supposedly they eat cotton wool as well :blink: its just weird.. they got a good storyline on hollyoaks about these girls who don't eat to lose weight cos they wanna be models.. then supposedly one of them dies.. hopefully it'll show people how bad it is :thumbdown:

really? thats gross .. supposedly they eat cotton wool as well :blink: its just weird.. they got a good storyline on hollyoaks about these girls who don't eat to lose weight cos they wanna be models.. then supposedly one of them dies.. hopefully it'll show people how bad it is :thumbdown:

whats so great about being a model anyway?