• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats so great about being a model anyway?

well you get paid a lot.. and like lauren said lots of freebies.. its kinda like being any sort of celebrity really.. but its horrible :thumbdown: prople can be very fussy and stuff. did u hear how kate moss is getting dropped for.. i think rimmel or summin cos she's too hold.. she's only in her thirties but oh well :naughty:

really? thats gross .. supposedly they eat cotton wool as well :blink: its just weird.. they got a good storyline on hollyoaks about these girls who don't eat to lose weight cos they wanna be models.. then supposedly one of them dies.. hopefully it'll show people how bad it is :thumbdown:

whats so great about being a model anyway?

Who wanna dies anyway?!:blink:

that's a good storyline then!?

Do you have a site about it or about hollyoakes?:blink:

You can travell anywhere and you get many things for free!

well you get paid a lot.. and like lauren said lots of freebies.. its kinda like being any sort of celebrity really.. but its horrible :thumbdown: prople can be very fussy and stuff. did u hear how kate moss is getting dropped for.. i think rimmel or summin cos she's too hold.. she's only in her thirties but oh well :naughty:

ha ha :naughty: well i thinkshe deserves it lol oh i sound so mean saying that :(

fussy?....more than fussy....my cousin didnt win Miss York because she had too thin hair and she looked too young and sweet!:shocked::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

fussy?....more than fussy....my cousin didnt win Miss York because she had too thin hair and she looked too young and sweet!:shocked::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Why?just because she had thin hair!

Don't be silly!

Hiya girlies!

hi jass :huglove:

Who wanna dies anyway?!:blink:

that's a good storyline then!?

Do you have a site about it or about hollyoakes?:blink:

yeah cos it should show people the dangers and risks of trying to lose weight like that and being a model and whatever.

http://www.hollyoaks.com

and this tells u what happens in the episodes http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/hollyoaks/

ha ha well i thinkshe deserves it lol oh i sound so mean saying that

lol.. yeah she kinda does though.. cos then other girls trying to be models are gonna copy her thinking oh if we do what she does we can get as far as she does.. which is not true :thumbdown:

really? :blink: thats so silly.. grrr.. it really makes people self conscious as well.. no ones gonna be happy with themselves if u point out the small flaws about them :sneaky2:

hi jass :huglove:

yeah cos it should show people the dangers and risks of trying to lose weight like that and being a model and whatever.

http://www.hollyoaks.com

and this tells u what happens in the episodes http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/hollyoaks/

seems that exist people who don't like foood!kinda crazy!:bleh:

thanks!:thumb_yello:

that's retarded! :thumbdown:

i know!:sneaky2:

really? :blink: thats so silly.. grrr.. it really makes people self conscious as well.. no ones gonna be happy with themselves if u point out the small flaws about them :sneaky2:

i know....i meen personally i think shes really pretty and shes got a great personality which the judges just dont take any notice of because they are just after looks...:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

i don't know how people can not like food.. seriously its too delicious :tears::naughty:

YEp!!!I don't diet anymore cause today I ate spaghetti with mozzarella and bologniese sos ,pancakes with Nutella choco (for lunch),(for breakfast )CHERRIOS with milk and for dinner:CHICKEN and then some biscuits with honey !:biggrin2: