• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know....i meen personally i think shes really pretty and shes got a great personality which the judges just dont take any notice of because they are just after looks...:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

thats silly and gay :thumbdown: i think personality should be taken in as well.. cos it can make a whole difference to people

YEp!!!I don't diet anymore cause today I ate spaghetti with mozzarella and bologniese sos ,pancakes with Nutella choco (for lunch),(for breakfast )CHERRIOS with milk and for dinner:CHICKEN and then some biscuits with honey !:biggrin2:

lol you had CHICKEN for dinner ? :roftl:

YEp!!!I don't diet anymore cause today I ate spaghetti with mozzarella and bologniese sos ,pancakes with Nutella choco (for lunch),(for breakfast )CHERRIOS with milk and for dinner:CHICKEN and then some biscuits with honey !:biggrin2:

woooaaaahhh:shocked:

im so hungry now....but im resisting the urge to eat....:tears:

mm that sounds really nice :D i haven't had nutella in ages!! :sad:.. plus there's nothing wrong with eating like junk once in your life :naughty:

thats silly and gay :thumbdown: i think personality should be taken in as well.. cos it can make a whole difference to people

yeh it should:sneaky2: ....well im gonna just punch the judges next year:naughty:

lol you had CHICKEN for dinner ? :roftl:

woooaaaahhh:shocked:

im so hungry now....but im resisting the urge to eat....:tears:

Yes!why?

Go and enjoy your dinner!:biggrin2::wink2:

you skip your diet now?

yeh it should:sneaky2: ....well im gonna just punch the judges next year:naughty:

woop!! go lauren!! :yay:

btw i think your mate added my on myspace? gemma? some leon jean marie fan :naughty: she should talk to laura.. she also loves him :bleh:

mm that sounds really nice :D i haven't had nutella in ages!! :sad:.. plus there's nothing wrong with eating like junk once in your life :naughty:

Why your mom doesn't buy you?

but I think in England there are more and much more diverse delicious stuff than in Romania!For example,you have Cadbury or other things like that...

I don't like junk food !i hate MCDONalds or KFC!:bleh:

Why your mom doesn't buy you?

but I think in England there are more and much more diverse delicious stuff than in Romania!For example,you have Cadbury or other things like that...

I don't like junk food !i hate MCDONalds or KFC!:bleh:

errm.. she does.. but somehow someone finishes it before i get the chance to have any :sneaky2:

hmm yeah i guess so.. but i'm sure they have plenty of stuff in romania too :D

i love McDonalds.. but i'm proud of myself cos i haven't been there in ages :mf_rosetinted: woop woop

im with you on that one - get your preferred fish wea[pon ready.................come on philip!

HAHAHAHA!!!

GooooooOOOOOOOOOOO Philip! *splat* :biggrin2:

:roftl:

:huglove:

mmm :) what is she doing today?

She was working at her aunties stable to save up money for december *yay*

Good girl she is, my sweet brittish princess <3

errm.. she does.. but somehow someone finishes it before i get the chance to have any :sneaky2:

hmm yeah i guess so.. but i'm sure they have plenty of stuff in romania too :D

i love McDonalds.. but i'm proud of myself cos i haven't been there in ages :mf_rosetinted: woop woop

Your mom eats more than you and tanya!My mom should give up just to let Linda and me to eat!:bleh:

No,romanian stuff are awfull!:thumbdown:

GooD!:thumb_yello:

don't even go again!

im with you on that one - get your preferred fish wea[pon ready.................come on philip!

fish wepon....?:naughty:

Go and enjoy your dinner!

you skip your diet now?

no....i cant skip my diet...once i eat chocholate...i cant stop:sad:

woop!! go lauren!!

btw i think your mate added my on myspace? gemma? some leon jean marie fan :naughty: she should talk to laura.. she also loves him

ah yes....Gems...ever since she came with me to see Mika in feb...shes been obsessed with the support singer LJM....they chat all the time on myspace...well flirt...lol.... OOoooo does Laura like him?:biggrin2:

Haha thought so xD

SQUARE

SQUARE:mf_rosetinted:

Give in to temptation :mf_rosetinted:

no....neverrrrrrr!:naughty:

fish wepon....?:naughty:

no....i cant skip my diet...once i eat chocholate...i cant stop:sad:

ah yes....Gems...ever since she came with me to see Mika in feb...shes been obsessed with the support singer LJM....they chat all the time on myspace...well flirt...lol.... OOoooo does Laura like him?:biggrin2:

SQUARE:mf_rosetinted:

no....neverrrrrrr!:naughty:

why you need to go on a diet??????????????? it sucks being thin.