(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

right i'm gonna go and watch hollyoaks and have dinner.. talk to you lot in a bit :wink2:

byeeeee:biggrin2:

EAT DAMNIT!!!!! *gives threatening look* XLAURENx!..........

nooooooo...*give threatening look back*

Yo girlies!

how are you?

yo yo yo

:punk:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ach Lauren, i hope your not -shivers- on a diet?!

they're well bad for ya!

honest!

i mean, god, who can resist chocolate?

you'd have to be mental!

are you mental lauren? o_O

=]

whats your favorite brand of chocolate?

why you need to go on a diet??????????????? it sucks being thin.

this is gonna sound stupid but....i want this dress for Miss York next year.....and its a really nice dress...but they only do it it sizes 6 and 8 and im a size 10-12:sad:

Ach Lauren, i hope your not -shivers- on a diet?!

they're well bad for ya!

honest!

i mean, god, who can resist chocolate?

you'd have to be mental!

are you mental lauren? o_O

=]

yes im mental:mf_rosetinted: ....but i LOVE chocholate:mf_lustslow: ....but but but... i need to resist!:naughty:

this is gonna sound stupid but....i want this dress for Miss York next year.....and its a really nice dress...but they only do it it sizes 6 and 8 and im a size 10-12:sad:

so? size 10 is a great size to be, and 12 is even better! in mika's words, bigger girls are beautiful! im a 6, and it hurts to lie on my front cos my ribs stick out too much. consider yourself lucky. and being thin isnt everything - infact it's nothing. its all about LOOKS in ms new york!!! if you have long eyelashes, or big boobs or something, thats much better than stick legs!!!!

so? size 10 is a great size to be, and 12 is even better! in mika's words, bigger girls are beautiful! im a 6, and it hurts to lie on my front cos my ribs stick out too much. consider yourself lucky. and being thin isnt everything - infact it's nothing. its all about LOOKS in ms new york!!! if you have long eyelashes, or big boobs or something, thats much better than stick legs!!!!

You have got to be kidding me???? :boxed:

Hey my favorite gangsta muggle :mf_rosetinted:

I'm chill :cool:

How are you?

your one of my favourite muggles =]

but my fav gangster, goes to gangster mika =]

cool

i be chill too bruv :cool:

whats your favorite brand of chocolate?

gotta be cadburys =]

this is gonna sound stupid but....i want this dress for Miss York next year.....and its a really nice dress...but they only do it it sizes 6 and 8 and im a size 10-12

chyea

well

that dress is gonna have to get over it!

god

do you want to look like a stick, or look like a person?

promote curves!

yes im mental:mf_rosetinted: ....but i LOVE chocholate:mf_lustslow: ....but but but... i need to resist!:naughty:

go eat a lettuce leaf :cool:

lol =]

YES! regretably.........sorry i dont like my name its only 4 letters and i cant make any nick names out of it :sneaky2: oh well

so? you dont need a nickname related to your real name! my name's morwhenna ( or whennie) but since i came to england, everyone has called me rose, and after 4 years i still have no idea why! now im lion girl!

your one of my favourite muggles =]

but my fav gangster, goes to gangster mika =]

cool

i be chill too bruv :cool:

gotta be cadburys =]

chyea

well

that dress is gonna have to get over it!

god

do you want to look like a stick, or look like a person?

promote curves!

go eat a lettuce leaf :cool:

lol =]

did you know marilyn monroe was a sze 16? yep its true now dont starve yourself :thumb_yello:

so? you dont need a nickname related to your real name! my name's morwhenna ( or whennie) but since i came to england, everyone has called me rose, and after 4 years i still have no idea why! now im lion girl!

wow how do they get rose from your name? do you have red hair?

YES! regretably.........sorry i dont like my name its only 4 letters and i cant make any nick names out of it :sneaky2: oh well

No it's a beautiful name :thumb_yello:

Where do you come from?

I can call you Sousou, like we do in arabic :wink2: