(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

aw wheenie hun :huglove: i really don't know how to help here .. cos its so serious.. i guess all u can do for now is be a mate and try and stay besides her.. talk to her do whatever u can to make her see sense

damn i really hoped you could give me some magic answer to it all - its much easier to tell people when you cant see them! thanks for the helpthough hotlp

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bye vanessa!

aw whennie, i don't know what u should do. sorry. i'm bad at giving advice when it's a serious matter. but i think ushould talk to ur parents about it.

:bleh: fine laura u win :sneaky2:

damn i really hoped you could give me some magic answer to it all - its much easier to tell people when you cant see them! thanks for the helpthough hotlp

its ok.. its quite hard to give advice cos i'm not so sure on what you're going through as i've never experienced this.. but if u know anyone who has they could help more :wink2:

okay, this may sound insensitive,but are there are self-harmers on this website that could helpme?i really need it!

nah sry. i knew classmates who used to slit their wrists, but i never knew them personally. so sry. wish i can help.

okay, this may sound insensitive,but are there are self-harmers on this website that could helpme?i really need it!

so has she told u what problems she's having (sorry i kinda skimmed through what u wrote) cos people usually just self harm cos of problems.. but if they know they can talk to someone it usually helps..

why? is it the depressing subjescts i keep asking asbout? im sorry. i didnt mean to annoy you......i just hoped youd be abletohelpher like you helped me.......sorry..........

no no!! not at all hun, its just its being REALLY slow.. and its so annoying :naughty: but its working now :wink2: sorry if i made u think u were being annoying :bleh: u certainly weren't

so yay everything is working...turned out the site was restricted..so it blocked the mfc cokies and stuff. right i'm good now :biggrin2:

woop :yay: not only that.. mfc has come back to life now phew

no no!! not at all hun, its just its being REALLY slow.. and its so annoying :naughty: but its working now :wink2: sorry if i made u think u were being annoying :bleh: u certainly weren't

oh,,,,right.......sorry,imjust notsure if im beingannoying anymore! it IS slow tho! 90minutes topost 1 post!

oh,,,,right.......sorry,imjust notsure if im beingannoying anymore! it IS slow tho! 90minutes topost 1 post!

no course not :wink2:

i know!! stupid crap thing :thumbdown: grr... i bet its gonna slow down again :fisch: