• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whennie, are you still on? did you see what i wrote after your long message?

sorry for just going out on you guys, i got incredibly pissed off *see "Debate!" thread in chinwag section* and then my computer went AWOL >_<

sorry for just going out on you guys, i got incredibly pissed off *see "Debate!" thread in chinwag section* and then my computer went AWOL >_<

yes,iam! thankyou, i amcurrentlyona search forex-selfharmerswho couldhelpme.........than washelpful,thankyou!

aw.. her voice isn't too bad i guess i've heard worse, but everyones entitled to their own opinion :thumb_yello:

aw.. her voice isn't too bad i guess i've heard worse, but everyones entitled to their own opinion :thumb_yello:

her voice itself is good, but it's when she holds a note and her voice goes shaky. i cant stand it. i cant help but think STFU!!!

her voice itself is good, but it's when she holds a note and her voice goes shaky. i cant stand it. i cant help but think STFU!!!

hmm yeah true lol.. i think she should just go to singing classes :fisch: might help

ohmygod,ive done the wrongthing then!!!!!!!! oh gid,what if it makes her worse??? then itll be all my fault!QQQ!!!

don't blame yourself for whatever happens!! nothing's your fault

right. i'm off to have dinner.

not sure if i'll be on later.

luv you all.

ok enjoy your dinner!! bye bye

oh i beg to differ! if i didnt stop myself, i couldlinkalmoast everything bad that happens back to me somehow!

everybody can link themself to something bad

but i think the more you know about self-harm, the more you'll be able to help her =]

it has helped to readthe website,and now i understand a bitmore, but it'salsomade me realise that some of the things i did are damadging and irreversable - running outta the room so i could faint after she toldme im sure she did not take as a positive response!

it has helped to readthe website,and now i understand a bitmore, but it'salsomade me realise that some of the things i did are damadging and irreversable - running outta the room so i could faint after she toldme im sure she did not take as a positive response!

lol

she probably didnt

but it must have been weird for you xD

but if you suspected she did it, why did it come as such a shock? lol

lol

she probably didnt

but it must have been weird for you xD

but if you suspected she did it, why did it come as such a shock? lol

because i spose it was just finding out so much in one day, and having all my fears confirmed at once - i think suspecting it first and having timeto think and obsess about allthe possibilites didnt help either, cos it gave metime to worry! but i hope she didnt take my passing out as a sign of rejectionand disgust.......it was just mefreaking out.....

hi. i'm back and got to come on. :biggrin2:

wow only one page! it's seriously slowwwww.

ello =]

yesum

tis

im talking to danny-ka on msn

so im distracting her sorry xD

her small brain may not be able to handle more then one conversation at once

:naughty: :naughty:

joking, love ya really dan =]

whennie hunny. don't beat yourself up because you are a good friend for trying to help. you didn't know what was "right" and "wrong"...you just went with how you felt and what you think is best for your friend.

she should be glad to have a friend like you, who really cares. you are trying your best and seeking advice and help. :thumb_yello:

thant's all the "advise" i can give :wink2:

because i spose it was just finding out so much in one day, and having all my fears confirmed at once - i think suspecting it first and having timeto think and obsess about allthe possibilites didnt help either, cos it gave metime to worry! but i hope she didnt take my passing out as a sign of rejectionand disgust.......it was just mefreaking out.....

just talk to her

and see what she is like,

if she tries to act as if nothing happened, then just say sorry lol

she'll know what you mean, she may go a bit funny after that, but thats when you tell her if she needs to talk, you'll be there