(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I'm the oldest too! sort of :bleh: my mum's oldest child anyway. and the only daughter. It's a bit annoying being the oldest at times. Whatever age I was in (5, 8, 11, 14, 16 whenever) I was always the oldest and I "should know better" than my younger brothers. and I was expected to do a bit more than them.

but when I was 16 (for example) they were 11 and 15!! and waay older than me when I was first expected to be the muture one etc. :boxed:

Hard to explain, but I hope you get what I mean.

lmao

same here

but im not the only daughter lmao

thats the same as me but obv im not 16 lol

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhh yeah

4got about the +16 thing

oh well

it will take more than that to get rid of me lol

x

haha good :bleh:

I want rain but you said sad things to me like i'm rude with you !:boxed:

I'm the youngest in my family!!:biggrin2:

no I did't mean it like that! it was a joke! never mind.. :wink2:

aww you're the baby at home then? :bleh:

lmao

same here

but im not the only daughter lmao

thats the same as me but obv im not 16 lol

x

haha :bleh:

but there are perks of being the oldest too! you're always considered the oldest and muture one. Which also means you're trusted to do more things on your own. :biggrin2:

I don't really mind being the oldest. I think I'm very much an older sister. I've always been the responsible one, even with my friends! :roftl: they need me though. especially a few years ago. they needed me to put things into perspective and protect them from themselves, sort of :roftl:

and I would hate being the middle child! you just "are". you're not expected to be the muture one and you're not the baby. you don't get as much attention. but on the other hand the middle child usually gets away with more things :naughty:

Lucky yuuu lol

and Elina do yuu have a Myspace ?

x

yes I do! it's new though. so it's pretty much empty :roftl: I'm gonna fix it up soon. a friend's promised to help me (I know nothing about things like that!) :bleh:

(I'll add you :wink2: )

edit: uhm I see I can't add you! aah never mind. my nick is elina2 ^^

ohhhhh!:bleh:

yeah!I have a sis who has 22 years !:bleh:

oh that's great!! I would love to have a sister that close to my age! :biggrin2:

haha :bleh:

but there are perks of being the oldest too! you're always considered the oldest and muture one. Which also means you're trusted to do more things on your own. :biggrin2:

I don't really mind being the oldest. I think I'm very much an older sister. I've always been the responsible one, even with my friends! :roftl: they need me though. especially a few years ago. they needed me to put things into perspective and protect them from themselves, sort of :roftl:

and I would hate being the middle child! you just "are". you're not expected to be the muture one and you're not the baby. you don't get as much attention. but on the other hand the middle child usually gets away with more things

same lol

im the youngest out of my friends but bl8zzz the most Mature (probs cus im a geek lol)

id hate to be the middle

we dont really have a middle in out family cus ma bruva nd sister are twins

x

yes I do! it's new though. so it's pretty much empty :roftl: I'm gonna fix it up soon. a friend's promised to help me (I know nothing about things like that!) :bleh:

(I'll add you :wink2: )

did i add the right one

thought it was yuu

x

oh that's great!! I would love to have a sister that close to my age! :biggrin2:

no way!i don't get very well with her !:boxed:

how old are your brothers?:wink2:

same lol

im the youngest out of my friends but bl8zzz the most Mature (probs cus im a geek lol)

id hate to be the middle

we dont really have a middle in out family cus ma bruva nd sister are twins

x

did i add the right one

thought it was yuu

x

all my closest friends are almost the exact age as me. (only a couple of months older or younger). but yeah, in many ways I was more muture than them. I've always been pretty good at seeing things from different angles, seeing where other people were coming from etc. but now my friends have pretty much caught up with me though :bleh:

It's kind of nice that they now give me credit for being right about certain things I said/understood already when I was like 13-15, that they've realised just a couple of years ago. back then they thought I spoilt the fun a bit and was, like you said, a geek :roftl: but I'm still the responsible one, even though they are responsible now too :mf_rosetinted:

oh cool that they're twins! :biggrin2: yeah I guess that makes it a bit different.. :P'

yupp, it's me! :thumb_yello: haha

(and sry for my long inputs in the discussion. I just find things like this very interesting! :bleh: )

all my closest friends are almost the exact age as me. (only a couple of months older or younger). but yeah, in many ways I was more muture than them. I've always been pretty good at seeing things from different angles, seeing where other people were coming from etc. but now my friends have pretty much caught up with me though :bleh:

It's kind of nice that they now give me credit for being right about certain things I said/understood already when I was like 13-15, that they've realised just a couple of years ago. back then they thought I spoilt the fun a bit and was, like you said, a geek :roftl: but I'm still the responsible one, even though they are responsible now too :mf_rosetinted:

oh cool that they're twins! :biggrin2: yeah I guess that makes it a bit different.. :P'

yupp, it's me! :thumb_yello: haha

(and sry for my long inputs in the discussion. I just find things like this very interesting! :bleh: )

kwl

im like "the borin one" lol

have yuu looked on my profile ?

x

kwl

im like "the borin one" lol

have yuu looked on my profile ?

x

me too :roftl:

yes I have :biggrin2::wink2:

I'm going cause my mom needs me and my mac to make some translations from romanian into english !

I don't know if i 'm coming later!

Bye!!!

See ya!!!

*hugs*!

aww see ya tomorrow then perhaps! byebye Vanessa! *hugs*

Elina

u need some piccies

i wanna know what yuu look like lol

btw i look okaii in that pic cus i have make up on lol

x

LOL I know I do :naughty: it's coming soon :mf_rosetinted: but don't get your hopes up, like I said! it's not that much to see :bleh: but I guess it's fun to know what people look like, wether they are someting to look at or not! :roftl: