Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol did u really tell him that? :naughty:

well.. i guess if i receive the money before.. then i can show it to my dad and tell him i can pay him back straight away.. (he doesn't trust me so much after my friend didn't pay him back after a couple of months)

yeah!

I know you'll receive them at the beginning of september !

what a friend you have !:blink:

But I'm a verrrrrry serious and kind person ,but i hope the tickets won't be sold out till then !!!

yeah!

I know you'll receive them at the beginning of september !

what a friend you have !:blink:

But I'm a verrrrrry serious and kind person ,but i hope the tickets won't be sold out till then !!!

ok that should be alrite i think.. hopefully the tickets won't be sold out by then :fisch:

Yo girlies!

how are ya?

yoo lovergirl :naughty: hows you?

OMG yeh the MFC was being a right idiot last night!:sneaky2:

anyways ...just the usual happend...Kim being caught with girls and stuff:bleh:

i know.. ohh.. ok just the usual :roftl: nothing else then? the last one i saw was when there was some party thing and she caught her dad being like whipped or whatever :roftl:.. but i only saw 5mins of that

not lovergirl

evil-girl-who-will-beat-him-up-if-hes-not-careful =]

im goodo thanks

u?

ha ha okk... errm hello evil-girl-who-will-beat-him-up-if-hes-not-careful, glad you're good :fisch: i'm ok ta :thumb_yello:

i know.. ohh.. ok just the usual :roftl: nothing else then? the last one i saw was when there was some party thing and she caught her dad being like whipped or whatever :roftl:.. but i only saw 5mins of that

*haha*:roftl: oh yeh...that was a couple of weeks ago wasnt it? i LOVE sugar rush! i dont like sugar though...i like kim shes ok...:biggrin2:

*haha*:roftl: oh yeh...that was a couple of weeks ago wasnt it? i LOVE sugar rush! i dont like sugar though...i like kim shes ok...:biggrin2:

i don't know lol.. i think i saw it last week.. i'm so lost with whats going on.. i didn't even know a new season had started, so i didn't bother watching it cos i'd have missed out so much.

I'm not a big fan of sugar either.. my sister saw her once.. outside our school at the corner shop :naughty: she kinda reminds me of charley..

God the MFC was a pain in the bum last night, I was on the brink of dying. I was up till 2.00am waiting for it to work!!

it was soo annoying grr.. i just gave up at like 12.30 .. so what time did it start working?

ok that should be alrite i think.. hopefully the tickets won't be sold out by then :fisch:

PM your adress then to know where to sent the money or i'll put my dad to sent them directly to you !or beg your daddy to buy them ,tell him that i'm not like your friend cause i'm a very serious person,that i'll give them to you imediately when we'll meet and i'm not joking !

PM your adress then to know where to sent the money or i'll put my dad to sent them directly to you !or beg your daddy to buy them ,tell him that i'm not like your friend cause i'm a very serious person,that i'll give them to you imediately when we meet and i'm not joking !

same here....it kept saying ..."this page cannot be displayed"!:thumbdown: :crash:

tell me about it! i spent ages searching for something and when i found it, mfc crashed! i was like NOOO I HAVE TO POST IT!!!! so thats why i stayed up so long!

danika- i think it came back on round about 1:00am-ish

i don't know lol.. i think i saw it last week.. i'm so lost with whats going on.. i didn't even know a new season had started, so i didn't bother watching it cos i'd have missed out so much.

I'm not a big fan of sugar either.. my sister saw her once.. outside our school at the corner shop :naughty: she kinda reminds me of charley..

a new season hasnt started there all repeats!:bleh:

wow... she actually saw sugar thats well good....but she does look a little like charley:puke: lol!

tell me about it! i spent ages searching for something and when i found it, mfc crashed! i was like NOOO I HAVE TO POST IT!!!! so thats why i stayed up so long!

danika- i think it came back on round about 1:00am-ish

lol...that must of been fustrating....i gave up at like 11.00 it pissed me off so much that i couldnt be arsed with it anymore....:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

it better not do that again tonight!

PM your adress then to know where to sent the money or i'll put my dad to sent them directly to you !or beg your daddy to buy them ,tell him that i'm not like your friend cause i'm a very serious person,that i'll give them to you imediately when we meet and i'm not joking !

i'll PM you my address.. but my dads not gonna believe what i say when i tell him someone from a site who i've never met before is more serious then my friend paying up :bleh: i'll see what i can do

a new season hasnt started there all repeats!:bleh:

wow... she actually saw sugar thats well good....but she does look a little like charley:puke: lol!

really? oh... i thought they were new.. i don't even remember when i stopped watching it