(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

guys

i know ive only just finished the relax card

but i just got this new idea

since we are from all over the world, i was thinking that maybe people could compile a CD of foreign songs that we think he would like or something and give it to him? we know he listens to foreign songs...so...do u think its a good idea?

yeah sure :thumb_yello: he'll like anything from his fans.. he loves music.. and different cultures and stuff.. could be a good idea :wink2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: ha ha.. welll.. i think he'd invite you to his teddy bear picnic :das:

*haha* id love that....:das: even though i look like a plonker in it...:naughty:

ROFL he'd love that! he would pull you on stage during lollipop without a doubt!

ooOOOoo yes please...that would be well fun:das::das:

yeah sure :thumb_yello: he'll like anything from his fans.. he loves music.. and different cultures and stuff.. could be a good idea :wink2:

awesome...but I dunno about giving it to him...i could give to him in december...i can always buy blank CD's can't I...and design the front cover and shizz...

but i dnt wanna post a thread about this new idea yet rofl because ive just done relax.

and there are three projects going on: birthday, relax and christmas...

if someone wants to post the thread for me ROFL or actually do it with me that'd be great!! xDDD

oh good.. i'm glad to hear

ha ha.. aw he hasn't accepted you yet (just took him one day to accept me *cough*) .. give it time :: or he just doesn't like you ::

maybe not :naughty: or he just finds my page creepy since THERE IS NOTHING ON IT!! :roftl:

(hint to my friend who's promised to help me. but who will never read this anyway since she's not a member of this forum. so it's really a lost cause.. :roftl: )

naah I know it's very unlikely that he checks peoples pages before he accepts them :bleh: (good thing for me I guess LOL xD )

okay:

1) how long was he even on for?

2) consider how many messages/comments/friend requests the poor guy gets LOL

1. No idea. I just checked and it says he was online today, but he wasn't online when I checked. lol

2. I know. I'm just joking.

*haha* id love that....:das: even though i look like a plonker in it...:naughty:

well if it covers your face noone will know :wink2: well only us lot :fisch:

awesome...but I dunno about giving it to him...i could give to him in december...i can always buy blank CD's can't I...and design the front cover and shizz...

but i dnt wanna post a thread about this new idea yet rofl because ive just done relax.

and there are three projects going on: birthday, relax and christmas...

if someone wants to post the thread for me ROFL or actually do it with me that'd be great!! xDDD

oh yeah that sounds really goood!! i wouldn't mind helping out :biggrin2:

maybe not :naughty: or he just finds my page creepy since THERE IS NOTHING ON IT!! :roftl:

(hint to my friend who's promised to help me. but who will never read this anyway since she's not a member of this forum. so it's really a lost cause.. :roftl: )

naah I know it's very unlikely that he checks peoples pages before he accepts them :bleh: (good thing for me I guess LOL xD )

:roftl: lol.. maybe you should start bugging your friend to help you :bleh:

and i don't think he looks at peoples profiles either.. he'd have too many to look at :bleh:

well if it covers your face noone will know :wink2: well only us lot :fisch:

*haha* ....well its one of them ones that Mika wears on stage that covers your whole body....so i will not be seen:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

its bloody expensive! £50 to rent out per night:shocked: :shocked:

it took him half a day to accept me *cough*:mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2::bleh:

it took him like a week to accept me soo....

x

:mf_rosetinted:

Lite trött bara :sad:

Hur är läget?

x

Aw gumman :huglove:

Det är bara bra med mig. =)

Jag ska försöka göra en inspelning ikväll! Jag hoppas det i alla fall. :bleh:

:roftl: lol.. maybe you should start bugging your friend to help you :bleh:

and i don't think he looks at peoples profiles either.. he'd have too many to look at :bleh:

He looked at mine ,i'm for sure cause he was the only one online on Myspace friends !

Elina,i think he didn't accept you cause you haven't got a photo !

nah i doubt it.. i don't think he pays attention to those things :bleh: you just need to wait :) some take a day to accept others a little longer.. depends if he's busy or not

*haha* ....well its one of them ones that Mika wears on stage that covers your whole body....so i will not be seen:mf_rosetinted:

its bloody expensive! £50 to rent out per night:shocked: :shocked:

ooh.. well as long as its money well spent :fisch: and you're pretty good at spending money :naughty:

i wouldnt be that i dont think cus he wouldnt accept me cus of the state of my photo lol

x

nah i doubt it.. i don't think he pays attention to those things :bleh: you just need to wait :) some take a day to accept others a little longer.. depends if he's busy or not

you look good cheryl in pic!

Maybe!

i had a request for razorlight and they didn't accept me !they were online every day !i waited 2weeks ,but i cancelled it!:boxed: