• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

woop ok lol.. i'm just gonna sit and wait for it to arrive :fisch:

lol :D

im really excited now!!!! if we get loads of songs we could do one CD each or something. Gosh I hope everyone pitches in and thinks its a good idea....sending songs hardly requires much time....

ha ha :roftl: have u already tried it on then?

yup.....:naughty: ....i was like "mum look at this".....and then i just fell over....:roftl:

i will post some pics on monday of me in it...:biggrin2: i look a right idiot!:naughty:

i look like a mascot in a foot ball game or something:roftl:

lol.. maybe you should start bugging your friend to help you

and i don't think he looks at peoples profiles either.. he'd have too many to look at

I am ^^ but the thing is that she wont be home all weekend.. so I can't do anything until next week..

Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't. And I don't think he reads many of his messages either. (if he reads any) But I do think he tries (and I said tries. that doesn't mean he actually does read them all..) to read the comments. They're shorter xD

lol sorry i didnt mean to sound mean or anything

aww no you weren't! and I didn't mean it like that! :huglove:

but I'm a pretty sane person. when I say things like that I'm just joking and being dramatical. (my weird sense of humour. lol :bleh: ) but sometimes I guess the message doesn't really come through since it's the internet and all. :boxed: and you guys don't know me 'for real' so there's no way for you to know what I'm like really. Plus I know there are many people (younger esp) who actually are the way that I was just 'pretending' to be. sort of :blink: gaah, hard to explain! I hope you get what I'm trying to say. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

oh that reminds me

i persuaded my friend to get an mfc account wo0op

x

yay you! :P

Elina,i think he didn't accept you cause you haven't got a photo !

thats what i was thinking....

Way to push me into putting up a photo of myself :roftl:

yup.....:naughty: ....i was like "mum look at this".....and then i just fell over....:roftl:

i will post some pics on monday of me in it...:biggrin2: i look a right idiot!:naughty:

lmao! my sisters sometimes do costume character work. one of them atm is dennis the menace and is in DUBAI!!!! O.O for 9 days!!

i tried on the head and it was really small and claustrophobic!! and my sister was faffing around with the band that goes under the neck and i ended up having some minor panic attack ROFL i was like "aaahhh!!! get it off!!!!"

this is my other sister as bart simpson:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=32904180&albumID=106627&imageID=11186236

lol :D

im really excited now!!!! if we get loads of songs we could do one CD each or something. Gosh I hope everyone pitches in and thinks its a good idea....sending songs hardly requires much time....

woop :biggrin2: yeah exactly :wink2: should be great

yup.....:naughty: ....i was like "mum look at this".....and then i just fell over...

i will post some pics on monday of me in it... i look a right idiot!:naughty:

ha ha :roftl: can't wait to see the pics

i gotta go now i'll be back in hour.. in the meantime drool over this girlies

mikaconcert173.jpg

OMG!

He wore the same trousers at shephers bush.

hahaha!

but gosh. wow.

danika, did u read my msg on myspaz?

Glad you're good.

OOOO, *crosses fingers*

I hope you do too!

x

it depends mostly on if my wee brother will be nice enough to let me use his mic. (or if I have the time. we've got guests for dinner, well sort of.. we sort of have guests I mean. we are going to have dinner :roftl: )

and oh my , I sure have a weird sense of humour today :roftl: or everyday..? :blink::lmfao:

anyway, I'll try my best :mf_rosetinted::huglove: