• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao! my sisters sometimes do costume character work. one of them atm is dennis the menace and is in DUBAI!!!! O.O for 9 days!!

i tried on the head and it was really small and claustrophobic!! and my sister was faffing around with the band that goes under the neck and i ended up having some minor panic attack ROFL i was like "aaahhh!!! get it off!!!!"

this is my other sister as bart simpson:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=32904180&albumID=106627&imageID=11186236

lol...it is REALLLLLLY clostafobic in the head bit....but im not that bad with it!

i was actually gonna go as bart simpson but the bear looks better and also the bear is unisex unlike bart:naughty: !

i cant see the picture:sad:

it depends mostly on if my wee brother will be nice enough to let me use his mic. (or if I have the time. we've got guests for dinner, well sort of.. we sort of have guests I mean. we are going to have dinner :roftl: )

and oh my , I sure have a weird sense of humour today :roftl: or everyday..?

anyway, I'll try my best :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

:lmao: What do you mean sort of have guests? :blink:

LOL, your sense of humour makes me laugh.

YAY! :huglove:

x

lol...it is REALLLLLLY clostafobic in the head bit....but im not that bad with it!

i was actually gonna go as bart simpson but the bear looks better and also the bear is unisex unlike bart:naughty: !

bartsimpson.jpg

:thumb_yello:

bartsimpson.jpg

:thumb_yello:

yeah:bleh:

I want Razorlight on Myspace !

I had a request there for ages!they are online every day!

They may be online everyday but they might not check friend requests.

They might just be updating the site, not checking comments, messages etc.

x

They may be online everyday but they might not check friend requests.

They might just be updating the site, not checking comments, messages etc.

x

ROFL! No thats my sister as Bart Simpson :lmao:

But what they do then ?:blink:

you welcome sweetie for the comment pics !:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

HAHA....Do you have a younger sis?

i gotta go now i'll be back in hour.. in the meantime drool over this girlies

mikaconcert173.jpg

I saw that pic in the mikagasmic thread earlier today :mf_lustslow:

bye Danika! see ya later! =)

What do you mean sort of have guests?

LOL, your sense of humour makes me laugh.

YAY!

x

well.. my older brother is here (he doesn't live at home anymore. and if he did, I would be worried! he's 30.. :roftl: ) and his friend. (who is very charming, kind, nice, funny, sweet, cute and good-looking :naughty: and yes. the friend is a guy! xD ). his friend lives in Stockholm normally (5h from here) and is just visiting. Plus a friend of my dad and his family are here. (who are also our neighbours)

Oh this sure is a long explanation! :roftl: my point is: I don't really count them as guests in that sense. It's "only" my brother and his friend, who I've known for years. And our neighbours, who I see all the time and have also known like forever. (but they haven't been our neighbours for that many years. But it's one of my dad's closest friends, sort of.)

I'm weird and confusing today.. and this isn't very interesting. sorry xD

you like my sense of humour? LOL :roftl: I mean ehrm, 'course you do :mf_rosetinted: ^^

well its costume character...so it's work...it's expected to be good lmao! nothing you'd find in a costume/fancy dress shop xDDD :lmao:

*haha* yeh i suppose....mines from a fancy dress shop...but its not tacky!:naughty:

well.. my older brother is here (he doesn't live at home anymore. and if he did, I would be worried! he's 30.. :roftl: ) and his friend. (who is very charming, kind, nice, funny, sweet, cute and good-looking and yes. the friend is a guy! xD ). his friend lives in Stockholm normally (5h from here) and is just visiting. Plus a friend of my dad and his family are here. (who are also our neighbours)

Oh this sure is a long explanation! :roftl: my point is: I don't really count them as guests in that sense. It's "only" my brother and his friend, who I've known for years. And our neighbours, who I see all the time and have also known like forever. (but they haven't been our neighbours for that many years. But it's one of my dad's closest friends, sort of.)

I'm weird and confusing today.. and this isn't very interesting. sorry xD

you like my sense of humour? LOL :roftl: I mean ehrm, 'course you do :mf_rosetinted: ^^

:blink:

:lmao: Okay, well.... How old is your brothers friend? :das:

LOL

x