Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again girls! :biggrin2:

know what? I just had an impulse, and now it turns out I'm gonna see Ark on Saturday! xD

lots of my friends from Stockholm were going, so I thought, why the hell not :roftl:

hiya sofie! feels like its been a while since i last talked to u :blink:.. i don't know why lol

aah coool!! lucky u lol.. getting all these warnings beforehand :naughty:

know what? I just had an impulse, and now it turns out I'm gonna see Ark on Saturday! xD

lots of my friends from Stockholm were going, so I thought, why the hell not :roftl:

Seem someone 's gonna have some fun!

Hey Sofie, aww hope you have an awesome time!

x

hiya sofie! feels like its been a while since i last talked to u :blink:.. i don't know why lol

aah coool!! lucky u lol.. getting all these warnings beforehand :naughty:

well, I haven't been on much, can be why :wink2:

Seem someone 's gonna have some fun!

yeah! :biggrin2:

and then my friend's b/f will drive us to Stockholm after the gig, and I'll crash their place (there are no trains back to Linköping from Eskilstuna after the concert), and then I'll take the train or bus home on Sunday.

really wasn't gonna go to this one, but I thought it wouldn't hurt XD

and then I'll see them AGAIN next weekend, at WOW:punk:

hey girlies! i know im using the wrong account but i couldnt be arsed to sign in and out (this account causes me to rhyme, see)

dont forget to see the OFFICIAL CD thread! if someone could post in it to bump it up and make it noticed, that would be great! i spent ages on the front page rofl my fingers hurt now! xDDD