• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats not u ...i dont believe u:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

but whos DaniCaz? and wheres Caz and wheres YOU :blink:

wtf :roftl:

danicaz.. is me AND caz lol.. but caz is on it atm.. danika's here.. using her hotdlp account atm!! :roftl: clearer? :P

I don't get it at all :blink:

:roftl: caz where are u! come here :naughty:.. ok caz on danicaz accoutn.. danika on hotdlp account.. still not clear :tears:?

:blink: *bangs head on desk*

NOPE....eh?

so that is You talking....but then whos caz...:blink:

aaah :insane: yes me talking here.. caz is on our shared account danicaz

right....im so confused tonight...just talk to me VERRRYYYY slowly and i will understand:naughty:

Danika and Caz made an account together called DaniCaz and they're both going to use it from time to time. When they do projects together etc.

I just 'walked' in though.. and only read the last few posts. Did I get it right? :mf_rosetinted:

right....im so confused tonight...just talk to me VERRRYYYY slowly and i will understand:naughty:

are you sure that'll work? :roftl:

Danika and Caz made an account together called DaniCaz and they're both going to use it from time to time. When they do projects together etc.

I just 'walked' in though.. and only read the last few posts. Did I get it right? :mf_rosetinted:

Elina! Sherry has been disconnected, thats why shes gone lol she's gona try and get back on in a bit :thumb_yello: