(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Hiya girls!

Anyone on? I just had my big chemistry exam, I'm in my swedish class now - but this is what I'm doing :bleh:

what's up?

I'm crossing my fingers for a summerjob aswell, only to be able to go to the festival in Gbg and see Mika :naughty::wub2:

oh how'd it go!? tut u shouldn't be on MFC during school time!! tut i do the same, well i did this morning i went on MFC at school and it directed me to the schools website and that usually means because the site is blocked :blink: i'm so pissed off now grrr.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im trying to find a summerjob too!!!

just had a job at the carnival [is that right???? its Tivoli in norwegian XDD] LOL XDD

oh' date=' good luck to you too then :biggrin2:

tivoli på svenska blir amusement park på engelska... :blink: but I think we understand what you meant

oh how'd it go!? tut u shouldn't be on MFC during school time!! tut i do the same, well i did this morning i went on MFC at school and it directed me to the schools website and that usually means because the site is blocked :blink: i'm so pissed off now grrr.

it went surprisingly well :bleh: thanks for asking :biggrin2:

I shouldn't be on MFC during school, but I can't help it :wink2::roftl:

hey just popping in to see what's going on :D

I'm trying to get a summer job, too! I really need money :D

Hmm.. I want a skateboard so bad, but the prices are really high :blink:

Hope I can still get it somewhere in the near future, though :naughty:

hey just popping in to see what's going on :D

I'm trying to get a summer job, too! I really need money :D

Hmm.. I want a skateboard so bad, but the prices are really high :blink:

Hope I can still get it somewhere in the near future, though :naughty:

it's hard finding a job, but then i'm pretty late...

good luck you! hope you'll get your skateboard!

money, oh sweet money, that I want to spend on train tickets and concert tickets (actually he's playing on a festival, and it's reaaaaly expensive - but so worth it just to see him live) of course it feels kind of silly going to a festival with loads of bands that I'm not even interested in, but what won't I do for Mika :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

it's hard finding a job, but then i'm pretty late...

money, oh sweet money, that I want to spend on train tickets and concert tickets (actually he's playing on a festival, and it's reaaaaly expensive - but so worth it just to see him live) of course it feels kind of silly going to a festival with loads of bands that I'm not even interested in, but what won't I do for Mika :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

well I would go and see him some place like that, too, if he came to Estonia :blink: (yeah, nice dream :naughty:)

Who wouldn't like a summerjob?

It was a letter for me today, and I hoped it would be an answer from the summerjob. But unfortunately, it was from the library, saying that I hadn't given back some books (though I did that last week).

I need a summerjob so I can go to Paris this autumn!

But if I had money now, I would go and see Mika on Friday ^^

It was a letter for me today, and I hoped it would be an answer from the summerjob. But unfortunately, it was from the library, saying that I hadn't given back some books (though I did that last week).

OMG I had a letter from the library, too! :lol3: And I already thought I had a new penpal :cool:

hehe. Well, I think I can have a summerjob, but it's not official yet :bleh:

But I hope you find one!!!

Oh i would do that too!! God I really hate it when everything happens in Stockholm! :sneaky2:

Hiya girls!

Anyone on? I just had my big chemistry exam, I'm in my swedish class now - but this is what I'm doing :bleh:

what's up?

I'm crossing my fingers for a summerjob aswell, only to be able to go to the festival in Gbg and see Mika :naughty::wub2:

I'm glad that everything went well on your exam :wink2:

Getting a summer is really hard, at least for me (know how your feeling femifrosk)!

Ooooh Monshi that would be fabulous, then we could meet up in Gbg *yay*

OMM hope from the bottom of my heart that we both get summerjobs *crossing fingers too*

I'm glad that everything went well on your exam :wink2:

Getting a summer is really hard, at least for me (know how your feeling femifrosk)!

Ooooh Monshi that would be fabulous, then we could meet up in Gbg *yay*

OMM hope from the bottom of my heart that we both get summerjobs *crossing fingers too*

Thank you honey! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I know! that would be soooo fab! thought about it when I read your post!! I hope I hope!! *crossing fingers and saying a little prayer*

OMG I had a letter from the library, too! :lol3: And I already thought I had a new penpal :cool:

hehe. Well, I think I can have a summerjob, but it's not official yet :bleh:

But I hope you find one!!!

Lucky you!

The bad thing is that I'm not 18 yet. Some of my friends are, so they can get better jobs, and almost every 18 year old in my class has got a job at the Volvo plant :/ Sometimes it is really unfair to have your birthday in December! ^^

Oh i would do that too!! God I really hate it when everything happens in Stockholm! :sneaky2:

I agree!! There are more cities in Sweden...

paris in autumn? are you gonna see mika?

I found a summerjob too but only for 3 weeks, I wanted a whole month, but it's better than nothing

paris in autumn? are you gonna see mika?

I found a summerjob too but only for 3 weeks, I wanted a whole month, but it's better than nothing

Sadly no, but I'm going to Disneyland and Paris ^^ If both I and my two friends get summerjobs, we're going there. I've been there once before and I loved it!

Maybe I should check if there is any Mika concert around when I will be there ^^

Congrats! ^^ I would be so happy if I got three weeks! Spend the money well :biggrin2:

Sadly no, but I'm going to Disneyland and Paris ^^ If both I and my two friends get summerjobs, we're going there. I've been there once before and I loved it!

Maybe I should check if there is any Mika concert around when I will be there ^^

Congrats! ^^ I would be so happy if I got three weeks! Spend the money well :biggrin2:

Yay Disneyland! I would love to go there to :bleh:

The summerjob I applied for is also going to be for 3 weeks, but it pays good so it's the perfect solution for me :D

The summerjob I applied for is also going to be for 3 weeks, but it pays good so it's the perfect solution for me :D

I've never been in Paris, but I've been in Disneyland in the US. But I hardly remember it :bleh:

why work more than you need to? 3 weeks would be the perfect amount of time for me.

am i the only one who seems to find troubles getting a job? maybe cos uk is a crap country for finding a job espesh london when you're 16

nono, I have trouble too! :thumbdown:

but really I'm such a hard worker, so if people would just see how I work they would hire me :bleh: maybe... :naughty:

nono, I have trouble too! :thumbdown:

but really I'm such a hard worker, so if people would just see how I work they would hire me :bleh: maybe... :naughty:

lol if only they gave us younglings a bit of a chance lol

Disneyland is great, I love rollercoasters! If we get there, I'll force my friend who is scared of heights to go on the Indiana Jones roller coaster, mohaha! ^^

Lucky you to have found a good paying job! Only one of the jobs I might get has a quite good salary. But it's a risk that I have to dig a grave o.O

lol if only they gave us younglings a bit of a chance lol

Yeah they're so mean :thumbdown: I have NEVER gotten a summerjob before, hope I'm "good enough" now that I'm actually 18 years old. And now I really really need it! :blink:

Yeah they're so mean :thumbdown: I have NEVER gotten a summerjob before, hope I'm "good enough" now that I'm actually 18 years old. And now I really really need it! :blink:

Yeah! an example; my 18 year old sister doesn't know how to manage a cashbox (is that the right word :blink: ) but I do! but she's able to apply to alot more jobs :sneaky2:

never had a job either (men jag har ju prao:at)

Well, you're 18. Then you can get "vikariat" and work "skift"!

Yeah! an example; my 18 year old sister doesn't know how to manage a cashbox (is that the right word :blink: ) but I do! but she's able to apply to alot more jobs :sneaky2:

never had a job either (men jag har ju prao:at)

Prao ^^ I hate that. But last time I was in a Sewing/Fabric shop, it was quite fun!

But I had to take care of a customer once, and I think I said the wrong price for the stuff she was buying... Like 50 SEK less.. Oops! But I didn't say anything ^^