(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

nope it's not set to private...lol...i don't care though cause i don't have all that personal info...

but if you set it to private, you could put up pics and personal info :mf_rosetinted:

Like sex :mf_rosetinted:

x

yes :roftl:

but sex means sex in Swedish too. but it also means six. it's got two meanings in Swedish. LOL :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know... And can I just say I think that is sooo weird!

LOL

x

hahah :bleh:

but sex has got two meanings in English too! it also means sex, as in female/male :mf_rosetinted:

in Swedish, that word is 'kön' :mf_rosetinted:

and yeah, that's really hard for you to pronounce! :roftl:

hahah :bleh:

but sex has got two meanings in English too! it also means sex, as in female/male :mf_rosetinted:

in Swedish, that word is 'kön' :mf_rosetinted:

and yeah, that's really hard for you to pronounce! :roftl:

LMAO

Yeah, well all Swedish words are hard for me to pronounce.

x

i see on the site Ioana gave me and it's said inner London or outer London for the codes !don't know which one to use it?:blink: :blink:

as far as i'm concerned the 0044 works fine.. i don't know what other area codes there are :blink:

i bet there are many confusions when that word comes up in sentences

yeah, it can be confusing xD

like once, when a married couple/relatives of ours (we know them pretty well) were at our house for dinner. (they're like 55years old.) anyway..

the woman started to tell a 'story' and said "yesterday, when we had 'sex'.." (and then she kind of paused there to say something else or something, and didn't realize what she was saying) my mum and dad: :shocked::blink::shocked:

and then the conversation continued on to something else and then the woman realized she'd forgotten to finish the story, so she did and said "yesterday, when we had 'sex' of Kenneth's (her husbands) siblings for dinner.........." :lmao:

my mum and dad burst into laughing and the woman (and her husband) realized what she'd said and my parents said "We know you well, but not THAT well" or something like that.. :lmao:

I wasn't there, but my mum told me this the next day! :lmao:

like once, when a married couple/relatives of ours (we know them pretty well) were at our house for dinner. (they're like 55years old.) anyway..

the woman started to tell a 'story' and said "yesterday, when we had 'sex'.." (and then she kind of paused there to say something else or something, and didn't realize what she was saying) my mum and dad: :shocked::blink::shocked:

and then the conversation continued on to something else and then the woman realized she'd forgotten to finish the story, so she did and said "yesterday, when we had 'sex' of Kenneth's (her husbands) siblings for dinner.........." :lmao:

my mum and dad burst into laughing and the woman (and her husband) realized what she'd said and my parents said "We know you well, but not THAT well" or something like that.. :lmao:

LMAO!!!! :lmao:

x

WHOAH! :lmao:

the woman started to tell a 'story' and said "yesterday, when we had 'sex'.." (and then she kind of paused there to say something else or something, and didn't realize what she was saying) my mum and dad: :shocked::blink:

lmao ha ha.. bless!! poor woman aaw :naughty: ...

its funny how we can say stuff here making it sound dirty without even having to use the words.. errm give me time and i'll come up with an example :roftl:

LMAO!!!! :lmao:

x

WHOAH! :lmao:

lmao ha ha.. bless!! poor woman aaw :naughty: ...

its funny how we can say stuff here making it sound dirty without even having to use the words.. errm give me time and i'll come up with an example :roftl:

I know!! :lmao: :lmao: