(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Prao ^^ I hate that. But last time I was in a Sewing/Fabric shop, it was quite fun!

But I had to take care of a customer once, and I think I said the wrong price for the stuff she was buying... Like 50 SEK less.. Oops! But I didn't say anything ^^

Prao was horrible for me the first time (2 weeks in a bookshop and the employees didn't even speak to me), but the second time was great, I was in Lindex :wink2:

sounds like fun being in a sewing shop.

whoops :bleh:

they actually left me at the cashbox alone. they're not even allowed to do that :shocked:

but it was fine. I did quite good :biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys :)

Ugh, stayed home from school today because of my damn migraines...awful...but at least I could lay in bed and stare at my Mika pics on my wall all day and then come on here to rave! :wub2:

Hope you'll get better! I was home too today, but I wasn't too ill :P

I've been listening to Mika nearly all day ^^

Prao was horrible for me the first time (2 weeks in a bookshop and the employees didn't even speak to me), but the second time was great, I was in Lindex :wink2:

sounds like fun being in a sewing shop.

whoops :bleh:

they actually left me at the cashbox alone. they're not even allowed to do that :shocked:

but it was fine. I did quite good :biggrin2:

I got to make some curtains and a hat and some bags that they were going to sell at the shop ^^ And I like sewing so it was a lot of fun.

That they dared to leave a praoelev at the cashbox o.O

ahahahahaa indeed

i must lay off the onions......bad smells....:naughty:

oh def!! espesh if meeting mika or any boy in that case, u don't wanna scare them off.

oh everyone in uk remember to listen to souther fm 102.4 mikas gonna sing live and have some interview thing

I'm VERY fine thank you...........*coughs* I will see Mika on Friday......:biggrin2: *faints*

ooooooohhhhh i wana see Mika toooooo :thumbdown: lol your so lucky damn it :wink2: where u going to see him??

im gettin chucked off the comp.......again so ill chat 2moro and u can tell me how EXCITED you are :thumb_yello: lol

night, sweet dreams

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I can't believe some of you guys have been recently so sick! - so have I! - can't say it's "something going around", as we're on different continents! My g.i. tract (gastrointestinal) went totally wonky on me, then in the middle of the night I awoke with the MOST GODAWFUL CHEST PAINS - I swear I thought I was having a heart attack!!! But me being stubborn as the day is long and living totally in denial I didn't phone an ambulance and managed to get back to sleep off and on for the rest of the night.. (This was just last night!!!) I feel about 250% better now, even having a coffee, listening to "My Interpretation and talking to you great guys!!! ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE, Guys, WE ARE SURVIVORS!!! JUST LIKE A CERTAIN CURLY-HAIRED CUTIE MUSICIAN WHO BACKS DOWN AT NOTHING! :thumb_yello:

ooooooohhhhh i wana see Mika toooooo :thumbdown: lol your so lucky damn it where u going to see him??

im gettin chucked off the comp.......again so ill chat 2moro and u can tell me how EXCITED you are :thumb_yello: lol

night, sweet dreams

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to zeima I just found out that Mika's gonna play on Rix Fm festival in Stockholm on Friday! It's the biggest free concert in Scandinavia.:punk:

An hour in train away from me *yay* and the place is only 5-10 min from the trainstation..... It can't get more perfect so If I miss this I'll never forgive myself :sneaky2:

Plus I have Mikas album never used before just waiting to be signed *prays*

Talked to hotdlp and she had also met him in a free gig in London :biggrin2:

So I have hope! (Imagine if I get to hug Mika and take a photo, I would probably faint before taken a step against him) LOL I AM SO NERVOUS!!

Now I really understand how the girls winning his competition were/are really feeling. OMM how am I going to be able to sleep tonight or function the coming days?? :doh: :eek:

Jasmin, you're the cutest. :huglove: you'll have a great time - I'm extremely happy for you :arf2::roll1:

You girls, listen to this:

I had the weirdest Mika dream last night. :blink:

Ok, so I was at his concert. It was a small gig. And I was just really enjoying myself. Then suddenly I run up on stage and pull down his trousers :shocked:

and he was like :yikes:

I have no idea why I did that in my dream!

I mean that's just horrible (!!), and I'm still convinced that I am a good girl!! :blush-anim-cl:

Or I thought I was... iiii... I don't know how to react. If I think about those things subconsciously, then maybe I'm not who I thought I was...

Jasmin, you're the cutest. :huglove: you'll have a great time - I'm extremely happy for you :arf2::roll1:

Ok, so I was at his concert. It was a small gig. And I was just really enjoying myself. Then suddenly I run up on stage and pull down his trousers :shocked:

I mean that's just horrible (!!), and I'm still convinced that I am a good girl!! :blush-anim-cl:

Or I thought I was... iiii... I don't know how to react. If I think about those things subconsciously, then maybe I'm not who I thought I was...

hahaha! i think someone's getting desperate! XD

Jasmin, you're the cutest. :huglove: you'll have a great time - I'm extremely happy for you

Hmm some hidden dream messages there. Makes me wish i could anaylse dreams... I could use the Freudian method here (Something we joke about after a friend once showed us the freudian dream book.) Ok basically is you dream about anything normal or non sexual then it is related to 'chicken' and repressing your urges. But any sexual dreams show a purely innocent self-consicous. :naughty: :naughty:

Prob not the most accurate guy to get the anaylse your dreams... but the only one whose book i've glanced at recently... and i love to bring it up to ridicule

WOH this thread still going! i wont even attempt to read every page! it would take me at least a week and then some!

so I was totally freaked out the other night! i had a mika dream/maire i havent desided what it was yet.

anyway in my dream i was looking after some kids and took them to the fair....as you do

then all of them go missing and i cant find them anywhere and ive almost given up hope looking for them go to sit down and someone taps me on the sholder.....its him! MIKA!

and hes got the kids im supposed to be looking after! now what makes it almost a mare is that me mika and the kids that im babysitting all go on this feris wheel and then there was an earthquake or something....so i started to fall off the feris wheel and i woke up 1/2 way down! :thumbdown:

I dont know what it means! i just had to shair that with you!

Jasmin, you're the cutest. :huglove: you'll have a great time - I'm extremely happy for you :arf2:

I mean that's just horrible (!!), and I'm still convinced that I am a good girl!!

NOOOOOOOOO Monshi :emot-sad::crybaby:

I searched tickets for the wrong city *douhh* Why is this happening?? So unfair.......... don't you have a car??? *desperate* This is sooo sad........really wanted to go with you......

And seeeee your dream is a proof that you just couldn't stop thinking about him.... O WHY cruel world it all seemed so perfect.....it WAS to good to be true....

hahaha! i think someone's getting desperate! XD

Desperate, yeah probably! :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Hmm some hidden dream messages there. Makes me wish i could anaylse dreams... I could use the Freudian method here (Something we joke about after a friend once showed us the freudian dream book.) Ok basically is you dream about anything normal or non sexual then it is related to 'chicken' and repressing your urges. But any sexual dreams show a purely innocent self-consicous.

Prob not the most accurate guy to get the anaylse your dreams... but the only one whose book i've glanced at recently... and i love to bring it up to ridicule

I'm off to search for a good page, I have to know what it means!

so... I'm innocent?? :blink: or maybe that depends on how you interpret the dream... what do you guys think? sexual or not? :blink::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

RosinaKiwi: Your dream was quite interesting! Nice that he found the kids - could he be your hero? :wink2:

But then the earth quake makes no sense to me.

I had the weirdest Mika dream last night.

Ok, so I was at his concert. It was a small gig. And I was just really enjoying myself. Then suddenly I run up on stage and pull down his trousers

LOL - and you are SURE that you don't have an idea why you dream of ...er....things like that? :naughty::thumb_yello:

NOOOOOOOOO Monshi :emot-sad::crybaby:

I searched tickets for the wrong city *douhh* Why is this happening?? So unfair.......... don't you have a car??? *desperate* This is sooo sad........really wanted to go with you......

And seeeee your dream is a proof that you just couldn't stop thinking about him.... O WHY cruel world it all seemed so perfect.....it WAS to good to be true....

Oh, don't be sad sweetie! :huglove:

I don't even have any money, so I probably couldn't go anyhow.

It would have been so fab if we would have gone together, but maybe Gothenburg in August? I will find a job!

no, we don't have a car. my sister is getting her licence so maybe till August...

my dream, lol! he's gorgeous!! :wub2:

I'm just extremly happy that you're going!! You have to take pics, Ok love! many, many! *hugs*

LOL - and you are SURE that you don't have an idea why you dream of ...er....things like that? :naughty::thumb_yello:

well, I'm not alot like that, if you know what I mean.

I would never even consider pulling down his trousers if I hadn't dreamt about it!! :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

but now that I got the idea... :naughty: JK!! :roftl: