• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its weird that in england everyone starts drinking wayyy before the legal age - i don't know how or why.

cos we're all rebels mwahaha.. and cos they all enjoy getting drunk :blink: for some reason :bleh: lol

nope!

I even hold my breath passing smokers :bleh:

that's what I said all along!! I'm a good girl, I am!!

wow.. and i thought i was good... but if i compare myself to you.. i'm so bad :roftl: ah shucks lol

do you smoke lovely? does anyone?

nope i don't :D i've tried it but it's not my thing... once i was using cigerettes for my art so i lit it up and my dad was like try it and i was like its ok i already have then he said the same to my sis (she's only 14) and my parents are really against smoking.. then my mum tried as well i was thinking wtf is going on with my family :blink:..

lol my sister (who's 10) tried to get me to smoke before :blink: weird.....oh well .....i didnt but she did , and she's 2 years younger than me :blink: welll i told my mom and she got introuble and never did it again! lol i dont usually tell on my sis though ....very good at keeping secrets

I'm too good. I'm so good it gets boring. :sad:

do summin bad :bleh::naughty: jokes don't... be good.. i've learnt not to be so like whatever... and like being with the wrong crowd.. cos then you get blamed too :sad:

nope i don't :D i've tried it but it's not my thing... once i was using cigerettes for my art so i lit it up and my dad was like try it and i was like its ok i already have then he said the same to my sis (she's only 14) and my parents are really against smoking.. then my mum tried as well i was thinking wtf is going on with my family :blink:..

thats so funny! it sounds like your parents have a good approach though ... not too much pressure.

lol my sister (who's 10) tried to get me to smoke before :blink: weird.....oh well .....i didnt but she did , and she's 2 years younger than me :blink: welll i told my mom and she got introuble and never did it again! lol i dont usually tell on my sis though ....very good at keeping secrets

woah at 10!? :S.. thats younggg.. not so good :bleh: where did she get the cigarette from?

thats so funny! it sounds like your parents have a good approach though ... not too much pressure.

yeah no pressure at all :wink2::naughty:.. lol.. my sister tried it yeah.. and then my dad was like oh you're not doing it right... *sigh* poor girl :roftl: