• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol :naughty:.. hmm basically being with wrong person.. then getting into trouble that you shouldn't really be blamed for

hmm.. well lol.. sometimes its always on my mind.. and it just depends i guess :blink:.. lol it'll prob sound like nothing.. but i seem to make big deals out of things lol

no hun we completely understand. we all go through things in life that are important at the time but eventually make us stronger and better people.

no hun we completely understand. we all go through things in life that are important at the time but eventually make us stronger and better people.

yeah true say.. :) and i guess the only way you learn things in life is by making mistakes :bleh: though some are major and you should of known beforehand the consequences :doh: but i was a bit of a dipstick.. *sigh* i love how we can just share whatever in here :) thank god for mfc eh?

ooh.. i hate it when people purposely don't get things lol... well he can't force u into being in a relationship :bleh: if u don't wanna be with him then he can't make you feel guilty or do whatever to try make you give in

theres only one man we love the most :bleh::fisch:

some men just dont get it. if he sends you anymore messages just ignore them for a while.

you guys are the greatest! i think i'm just gonna ignore it...

yeah true say.. :) and i guess the only way you learn things in life is by making mistakes :bleh: though some are major and you should of known beforehand the consequences :doh: but i was a bit of a dipstick.. *sigh* i love how we can just share whatever in here :) thank god for mfc eh?

completely! i'd probably be inviting the ex back into my bed if it wasn't for you guys .... :roftl:

completely! i'd probably be inviting the ex back into my bed if it wasn't for you guys .... :roftl:

lol ha ha :bleh: .. hmm i think this causes for a great pic to forget about all our worries and troubles :)

Yes for me! :sneaky2:

Oh well

Nighty everybody going to sleep, luv u :wub2:

ooh you're still here :)

night my luv *huggles* :huglove:

yes yes, it's your computer that's evil. maybe it's related to voldemort?!?! :shocked::roftl:

hehe.. omg VOLDEMORT i was thinking what his name was and it wouldn't come to me.. lol thanks for reminding me lol don't even know why i had to know that.. *sigh*

yes my computer is very evil indeed :blush-anim-cl: