(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ok so i said 'Aidan, I don't understand why you couldn't have said these things to me in person. Then at least we could have talked things through. X'

and he's replied: 'I just couldn't. You know how much I love you and i was just too overwhelmed at dinner to speak. xxx'

I'M GOING TO GO INSANE. are any of you guys in a releationship??

i should probs go ladies ....

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so i said 'Aidan, I don't understand why you couldn't have said these things to me in person. Then at least we could have talked things through. X'

and he's replied: 'I just couldn't. You know how much I love you and i was just too overwhelmed at dinner to speak. xxx'

oh no... hmm.. what was he like at dinner then? did he seem bothered? upset? :blink:

The thing is he's my best friend, and I've started realize that I have deeper feelings for him :wub2:

And I've never been "in love" before...

:blush-anim-cl:

thats a really tricky situation. what do you think he feels about you?

ps: if its any advice, i used to have a guy best friend then we tried being 'together' and it ended really badly. i don't know if you can ever go back to just being friends after ...

Haha ignore him!

I do however know how annoying persistent boys can be :sneaky2:

thats a really tricky situation. what do you think he feels about you?

ps: if its any advice, i used to have a guy best friend then we tried being 'together' and it ended really badly. i don't know if you can ever go back to just being friends after ...

I know I've heard that from other people to.

The great thing is that I know he's always had a crush on me...

But we were way to young so I think I did the right thing to just be friends :bleh:

oh no... hmm.. what was he like at dinner then? did he seem bothered? upset? :blink:

at dinner he just seemed upset and stuff. to be honest, i thought he would be expecting it as things haven't been right between us for a while. we were together for like 3 months so not overly long and for like the last 2 weeks its been strange between us and i also feel too young to be in a serious serious releationship, you know? (he's 29, i'm 22) i just don't know what to do :blink:

awwwwwww man i forgot to write in lime green....oh well ! I say that too much ......hmmmmmmm :blink::roftl:

you're so cute!!

I know I've heard that from other people to.

The great thing is that I know he's always had a crush on me...

But we were way to young so I think I did the right thing to just be friends :bleh:

well that different if he likes you too! how long have you been friends for?

at dinner he just seemed upset and stuff. to be honest, i thought he would be expecting it as things haven't been right between us for a while. we were together for like 3 months so not overly long and for like the last 2 weeks its been strange between us and i also feel too young to be in a serious serious releationship, you know? (he's 29, i'm 22) i just don't know what to do :blink:

hmmmmmmmmm....sorry im not any help! i dont have any experience in that field

hmmmmmmmmm....sorry im not any help! i dont have any experience in that field

don't worry sweetie. listen girls i have to go. thanks so much for helping me! love you all lots and speak tomorrow xxx

You shouldn't have to feel this uncomfortable, just stop talking to him, you've said what u wanted to say.

oh hm.. yeah.. well if you really don't wanna be with him you shouldn't feel pressured too :bleh: i made the mistake of going out with a boy just cos he really liked me.. but there's no point in making others happy if its just gonna make you be down? sometimes you gotta be selfish :wink2:

oh hm.. yeah.. well if you really don't wanna be with him you shouldn't feel pressured too :bleh: i made the mistake of going out with a boy just cos he really liked me.. but there's no point in making others happy if its just gonna make you be down? sometimes you gotta be selfish :wink2:

that is such good advice. you only live once right? speak soon xxx

And that's not selfish!

Geez you have the right to date whoever you like, hate when girls get guilty feelings.

Boys sure don't :sneaky2:

that is such good advice. you only live once right? speak soon xxx

And that's not selfish!

Geez you have the right to date whoever you like, hate when girls get guilty feelings.

Boys sure don't :sneaky2:

yeah.. thats true.. i just meant selfish in the way of thinking of yourself mostly :fisch::biggrin2:

we're obviously the good creatures on earth :naughty: