• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys today's episode of ugly betty is the one where they play grace kelly!! so watch it :D

which one is it. or maybe I should ask what has happened in the episode before - I don't think they've shown it here yet

which one is it. or maybe I should ask what has happened in the episode before - I don't think they've shown it here yet

the episode before mark's mum came and he pretended that betty was his girlfriend etc

and hi rainbow radio!!!

the episode before mark's mum came and he pretended that betty was his girlfriend etc

and hi rainbow radio!!!

Oh! that has soooo not happened yet! :shocked: wonder were we are...

Hi rainbow radio!

Oh my gah what do you do when your best friend hates you? My besterestest friend in the whole world is mad at me because I told him that I think he's changed and that he can be really cruel sometimes, and now he's now talking to me. I feel awful...

*rolls eyes*

probably does realise that they've changed and they've got the hump that maybe you're not accepting them. PAH. Just keep talking to them - work it out. Coz it will :thumb_yello:

Oh my gah what do you do when your best friend hates you? My besterestest friend in the whole world is mad at me because I told him that I think he's changed and that he can be really cruel sometimes, and now he's now talking to me. I feel awful...

well i'm sure he'll talk to u at one point, he won't ignore u forever :) just apologise or something but say it's how u feel and try to get him to understand or something?

has anyone noticed that the mods havent been here lately?

that's because we're being so nice!

we're discussing ugly betty and other stuff like that... nothing naughty in a while

maybe

that's because we're being so nice!

we're discussing ugly betty and other stuff like that... nothing naughty in a while

maybe

ha ha the day will come back when we start being all naughty, but last time steph came on and she saw that topless pic of mika and she was getting quite happy she didn't wanna leave hehe.. don't blame her really though :thumb_yello:

ha ha the day will come back when we start being all naughty, but last time steph came on and she saw that topless pic of mika and she was getting quite happy she didn't wanna leave hehe.. don't blame her really though :thumb_yello:

haha LOL!!

next time we'll be craaazy!! :insane:

yeah, i agree with you... hard to leave when you see something like that :blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah LOL I remember that! and i was thinking "and SHE thinks WE'RE bad!" rofl!

oh yeah LOL I remember that! and i was thinking "and SHE thinks WE'RE bad!" rofl!

well if she ever gets mean to us we'll just post that pic hehe that should stop her from saying anything mwahaha

You girls, I thought of something:

You girls, listen to this:

I had the weirdest Mika dream last night.

Ok, so I was at his concert. It was a small gig. And I was just really enjoying myself. Then suddenly I run up on stage and pull down his trousers :shocked:

and he was like :yikes:

I have no idea why I did that in my dream!

I mean that's just horrible (!!), and I'm still convinced that I am a good girl!!

Or I thought I was... iiii... I don't know how to react. If I think about those things subconsciously, then maybe I'm not who I thought I was...

Really, it's not that weird that I dreamt about that when I see pics like these:

and I saw these the day before... :bleh:

is it not a normal reaction to wanna pull those down?? :blink:

he's begging for it :bleh::roftl: :roftl:

post-2860-14298365696_thumb.jpg

Really, it's not that weird that I dreamt about that when I see pics like these:

indeed! he is really making us the job very easy here :fisch:

Can't argue with that! *ROFL*

I've bought red tight jeans that I'm going to wear tomorrow, with a red shirt, black cardigan black shoes and a headband with 2 dingling glittery red hearts on top :bleh: Wont be hard to recognize me heh?! :roftl: What if Mika descides to wear red trousers? :mf_lustslow: Wow love RED....

why bother with the BRACES MIKA? Mind you, they look fabulous hanging down. But we all know you really don't wear them to keep your pants up!

We know you just wanna show off your tailor made - grey undies.

But THAT'S REALLY OK BY ALL OF US! :thumb_yello:

Keeps me hot and bothered:mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl:

why bother with the BRACES MIKA? Mind you, they look fabulous hanging down. But we all know you really don't wear them to keep your pants up!

We know you just wanna show off your tailor made - grey undies.

But THAT'S REALLY OK BY ALL OF US! :thumb_yello:

Keeps me hot and bothered:mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah Oh my that's so true, Mika's such a teeeease :bleh::mf_lustslow:

I was this close *points with fingers* to buy red braces.... I'm going mad :blink:

Yeah, really! I swear, every time I watch a video of him where his pants are sliding down a bit, I fully expect (okay, and secretly hope :wink2: ) that they'll fall off completely. I mean, it's only a matter of time before that happens, isn't it? :bleh:

Yeah, really! I swear, every time I watch a video of him where his pants are sliding down a bit, I fully expect (okay, and secretly hope :wink2: ) that they'll fall off completely. I mean, it's only a matter of time before that happens, isn't it? :bleh:

ha ha that would be the day!!! maybe someone should buy him a pair of trousers as a present but one size bigger, then they would def fall off :)

ha ha that would be the day!!! maybe someone should buy him a pair of trousers as a present but one size bigger, then they would def fall off :)

i like your thinking Danika :thumb_yello: but first we gota find out what size he is......time for the tape measure again :naughty:

i like your thinking Danika :thumb_yello: but first we gota find out what size he is......time for the tape measure again :naughty:

well we can ask the people who made the tartan trousers, they know his measurements, but he said they were 'too tight around the ass' so we wanna make them a coupla centimetres bigger :naughty: