Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought i'd drop in and say hi :)

i'll be on in like 2 hours, see ya then :)

Love them!

But you alway manage to make me blush with your comments!!

:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

It was the nicest smoothie ever!

It was strawberry and peach.

x

Hi,Danika!

where are you going?

Really?!

I love smoothies and frappucinos!

yummy,good!

Really?!

I love smoothies and frappucinos!

yummy,good!

Me and my friend (in the picture) thought it was going to taste disgusting because we had never mixed straberries and peaches together but it was sooooo nice! :biggrin2:

I don't like frappucinos. LOL

x

Hey girls! :P

I can't stay but I just had to say this!! (it may sound really silly, but I was laughing like a mad person.. anyway :roftl: )

Mika still hasn't approved my friend request, but I checked his myspace and it says he's been online today. And he's got loads of comments from today saying "thanks for the add" etc. So I figured that perhaps he's online right now (he may have checked that box so people can't see if you're online or not.) and that he's approving peoples requests as we speak. But that he's got so many so it takes him aaages to approve all.

Anyway, I thought I'd 'catch' him. So I memorized the number of friends he has and then left his page for about 10min or so. And when I checked it again, HE HAD TWO FRIENDS LESS THAN BEFORE!! :lmfao::lmao:

Talk about mission failiure :doh::lmao:

and if you don't find this the least bit funny.. well, I know I've got the weirdest sense of humour at times :roftl::biggrin2:

Me and my friend (in the picture) thought it was going to taste disgusting because we had never mixed straberries and peaches together but it was sooooo nice! :biggrin2:

I don't like frappucinos. LOL

x

you were creative !:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

no!i'm crazy about them!

I can't stay but I just had to say this!! (it may sound really silly, but I was laughing like a mad person.. anyway :roftl: )

Mika still hasn't approved my friend request, but I checked his myspace and it says he's been online today. And he's got loads of comments from today saying "thanks for the add" etc. So I figured that perhaps he's online right now (he may have checked that box so people can't see if you're online or not.) and that he's approving peoples requests as we speak. But that he's got so many so it takes him aaages to approve all.

Anyway, I thought I'd 'catch' him. So I memorized the number of friends he has and then left his page for about 10min or so. And when I checked it again, HE HAD TWO FRIENDS LESS THAN BEFORE!! :lmfao::lmao:

and if you don't find this the least bit funny.. well, I know I've got the weirdest sense of humour at times :roftl::biggrin2:

weird O.o lol

I'm going to my sisters house :biggrin2:

x

Anyway, I thought I'd 'catch' him. So I memorized the number of friends he has and then left his page for about 10min or so. And when I checked it again, HE HAD TWO FRIENDS LESS THAN BEFORE!!

:

Going to your twin?:blink: :blink:

Hi Elina!

What?:boxed::shocked:

he has less friends?:blink:

He isn't online now!

Hey girls!

I can't stay but I just had to say this!! (it may sound really silly, but I was laughing like a mad person.. anyway )

Anyway, I thought I'd 'catch' him. So I memorized the number of friends he has and then left his page for about 10min or so. And when I checked it again, HE HAD TWO FRIENDS LESS THAN BEFORE!!

LMAO!!! AWWWW BABY!!! :naughty::bleh:

:huglove:

You must be going mad LMAO

x

you were creative !:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

no!i'm crazy about them!

HAHA, yeah we were stood in the shop and the man behind the counter was like "What two fruits do you want to put together?" and we both said a fruit at the same time, I said peach my friend said strawberry, so we were like okay yeah!

"Peaches and strawberries" LOL

x

HAHA, yeah we were stood in the shop and the man behind the counter was like "What two fruits do you want to put together?" and we both said a fruit at the same time, I said peach my friend said strawberry, so we were like okay yeah!

"Peaches and strawberries" LOL

x

How nice and funny in the same time !

:biggrin2:

I don't even like strawberries or bananas !i hate them!:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I was going to just see my older sister but my twin will probably be there unless she has gone out to see her friends.

x

you have a big sis,too?:blink:

how old is she?what's her name?:blink:

How nice and funny in the same time !

:biggrin2:

I don't even like strawberries or bananas !i hate them!:mf_rosetinted:

I don't really like strawberries.

I have to be in the mood to eat them.

Sometimes they are just too sour :thumbdown:

I prefer sweet fruits like grapes and pineapple.

x

he will only disappear if he has added you or if he has turned you down. If he is still there it means the friend request still hasnt been decided.

HI SHERRY! :D

I don't really like strawberries.

I have to be in the mood to eat them.

Sometimes they are just too sour :thumbdown:

I prefer sweet fruits like grapes and pineapple.

x

My older sister is 25.

She is called Verity.

x

OHH,I see!

I downloaded a song this morning which you sang a song in swedish!

Me,too!

also grapes and pineapple!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

OHHH!

Nice name!

is a English name?:blink:

weird O.o lol

me, what I did or the fact that he's got less friends? ^^

I'd say all of the above :roftl:

Hi Elina!

What?:

he has less friends?::

He isn't online now!

yepp, less friends! ^^ but don't worry, he's got more than 243 000, so I think he'll manage xD

LMAO!!! AWWWW BABY!!! :

You must be going mad LMAO

x

:huglove:

naah not really, I've just got waay to much spare time :roftl:

and I don't know if you technically can go mad when you already are..? :blink::lmfao:

Elina, on your homepage, click on friend requests, then pending friend requests. see if Mika is still there or not.

yupp, he's still there :mf_rosetinted::bleh: