Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone! :biggrin2:

i'm on for a bit, cause i got to clean my room and do some chores...that i'm suppose to be doing now ach :naughty:

so what r we talking about???

Hey Kavi-Roo!! :wub2:

I need 10 more posts until I reach 8,000 then I am going!

LMAO

x

hey everyone! :biggrin2:

i'm on for a bit, cause i got to clean my room and do some chores...that i'm suppose to be doing now ach :naughty:

so what r we talking about???

Hi Kavi!

I tried to ring you and doesn't work!strange!:blink:

how are you?

Hey Kavi-Roo!! :wub2:

I need 10 more posts until I reach 8,000 then I am going!

LMAO

x

oh okay my sher bear :biggrin2: i bought something for the three of us yesterday :biggrin2: i couldn't help it lol!

i still can't get through with any of u guys :(:(

aww ok i caught up..poor thing..but i doubt it happened cause ppl would have def caught him, but i don't know, when it comes to mika, u just don't know, but i have a feeling if it did happen, the story in the paper would have prob been....mika added a new act to his already crazy performance by jumping into the crowd, but i don't think he'll ever do that again, because his bodyguards had to literrally rip away fans' grasps on him. when he was finally carried back on stage, aided by his security guards, it was discovered that he lost his braces, his hair was a mess and he was groped in all the wrong places....:roftl: :roftl:

i'm okay....which country u love in? do u know the area code??

Yeah, you wouldn't be able to do anything!

x

In Bucharest,Romania!i think it's 0044!for sher worked!

yep!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

that "mika flirts with the world: post on the homepage...don't u guys find he seems to be wearing a lil too much makeup?? i know it's not like him, it's the make-up ppl for the shoot/interview...but still...or is it just me? :blink:

oh okay my sher bear :biggrin2: i bought something for the three of us yesterday :biggrin2: i couldn't help it lol!

i still can't get through with any of u guys :(:(

aww ok i caught up..poor thing..but i doubt it happened cause ppl would have def caught him, but i don't know, when it comes to mika, u just don't know, but i have a feeling if it did happen, the story in the paper would have prob been....mika added a new act to his already crazy performance by jumping into the crowd, but i don't think he'll ever do that again, because his bodyguards had to literrally rip away fans' grasps on him. when he was finally carried back on stage, aided by his security guards, it was discovered that he lost his braces, his hair was a mess and he was groped in all the wrong places....:roftl:

LMAO what did you by this time!!? :biggrin2:

HAHAHA, groped in all the wrong places!! :roftl:

x