(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

So awesome Kavi-Roo.

Even I'm excited now.. Just about receiving it in the post!

LMAO

x

:biggrin2: i know i'm so excited to send it to u (and him) LOL!! he better don't cancel:sneaky2: :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can!!

Stay online every second of the day lmao

You going to be online tonight?

Like at 10pm for me?

x

i posted comments...btw the one for The "Lets Have A Smoothie" Picture...i hope u get that i was joking k (u'll see when u read it..like how it starst) :wink2:

that would be 5 for me...yeah i should...my coz and friend with the baby r coming over so i'm not sure what time....but i should be..i'll do my best just 4 u :wink2::biggrin2:

i posted comments...btw the one for The "Lets Have A Smoothie" Picture...i hope u get that i was joking k (u'll see when u read it..like how it starst) :wink2:

that would be 5 for me...yeah i should...my coz and friend with the baby r coming over so i'm not sure what time....but i should be..i'll do my best just 4 u :wink2::biggrin2:

LMAO

I got the joke lol

AWWW, is the baby cute?

No matter what people say, ugly babies exist

LMAO!!

x

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR PICTURE COMMENTS KAVI!!!

LMAO!

No it's not wrong by the way :das:

LOL

x

lmao..it's a really pretty shade...although i don't wear but still lol...my mom loves it btw..she had seen the one u had on msn and she loved it :biggrin2:

LMAO

I got the joke lol

AWWW, is the baby cute?

No matter what people say, ugly babies exist

LMAO!!

x

yes she's adorable....a chubby bunny....lol!

i know about ugly babies...i don't like babies ach lol...i don't like kids shhhhh....lol i'm not like that u know how ppl get with babies...i don't play with them and they all poke fun at me for that...like give me a puppy anyday u know....i don't know why, but i'm just like that lol....

yes she adorable....a chubby bunny....lol!

i know about ugly babies...i don't like babies ach lol...i don't like kids shhhhh....lol i'm not like that u know how ppl get with babies...i don't play with them and they all poke fun at me for that...like give me a puppy anyday u know....i don't know why, but i'm just like that lol....

HHAHA, bless.

AWW, I don't like babies.

I like children.

When they can speak with you and interact with you.

You get the best feeling when you watch a child learning.

x

yes she's adorable....a chubby bunny....lol!

i hate bABIES WHO LOOK LIKE RATS!I KNOW A YON.FORTUNATLY, WE ARE NOT RELATED!lOl!:roftl:

HHAHA, bless.

AWW, I don't like babies.

I like children.

When they can speak with you and interact with you.

You get the best feeling when you watch a child learning.

x

lol! my mom said she liked us better when we were babies , because we didnt talk :roftl: just shows how much she loves me ? lol