• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HHAHA, bless.

AWW, I don't like babies.

I like children.

When they can speak with you and interact with you.

You get the best feeling when you watch a child learning.

x

i hate bABIES WHO LOOK LIKE RATS!I KNOW A YON.FORTUNATLY, WE ARE NOT RELATED!lOl!:roftl:

yeah lol...i guess from 5 yrs and up lol...when u can ach rough play with them u know...push them and all that haha gosh i sound sadistic hahaha...i'm really a good person :biggrin2: but that's why i love animals lol

yeah lol...i guess from 5 yrs and up lol...when u can ach rough play with them u know...push them and all that haha gosh i sound sadistic hahaha...i'm really a good person :biggrin2: but that's why i love animals lol

I love dogs for that reason.

No I like from about 2-9 year olds.

x

Nice photos!

Kavi try codes:011401and my moblie number

Mfc gives me headaches

u know that tone u get when u hang up on a person...that's what i'm getting :boxed:

aw *kisses head*

I love dogs for that reason.

No I like from about 2-9 year olds.

x

i just got a puppy yesterday and a kitten today!my parents know how depressed i was when my cats ran away so they let me get a new kitten!it's name is billy brown.my parent rlly wanted a dog so they got a boxer named norah!:biggrin2:

i just got a puppy yesterday and a kitten today!my parents know how depressed i was when my cats ran away so they let me get a new kitten!it's name is billy brown.my parent rlly wanted a dog so they got a boxer named norah!:biggrin2:

AWWWW.. Sorry about your cats.

Was it you who made a thread and asked what you should call your cat?!

I swear I said Billy Brown lol

x

for some reason i cant wait to have a baby! maybe its just because i want to train my baby to rule the world! mwahahahahahaha :roftl: jk lol

lol...umm how old r u btw? and do u have me on ur myspace??

HOw sweet!

Do they get along!?:blink:

aww nice!!