(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

well we can ask the people who made the tartan trousers, they know his measurements, but he said they were 'too tight around the ass' so we wanna make them a coupla centimetres bigger :naughty:

Girls... what are you talking about!!!:shocked:

just a couple of centimeters????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls... what are you talking about!!!:shocked:

just a couple of centimeters????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well i would say inches but that'd be too noticeable that they are too big, we don't wanna make it too obvious otherwise he'll find out our plan :naughty:

well i would say inches but that'd be too noticeable that they are too big, we don't wanna make it too obvious otherwise he'll find out our plan :naughty:

Hmm... that's true..:blink:

Maybe sewing in an elastic that will brake when he does his "Katchinga!!!":bleh: :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: and we would all scream, i wonder what he would do

I don't know...

But I think he will never wear any trousers again made by MFC-girls...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know...

But I think he will never wear any trousers again made by MFC-girls...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: ya... he would be afraid of what crazeness we can be about....:cool:

i think he could probably wear them as a pijama

:roftl: :roftl: ya... he would be afraid of what crazeness we can be about....:cool:

i think he could probably wear them as a pijama

Does he wear pyjama's????:shocked:

I preferred to think he didn't...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

ohhh do you think he doesn't wear anything??:shocked: now you left me thinking...:naughty:

I hope he doesn't wear anything at all....:blink::blush-anim-cl:

Maybe we should sneak in one day to check it...:roftl: :roftl:

wow. i just got here and all i saw was centimeters and inches...and i thought oh no not again ROFL...but...enlighten me...what are you really talking about?

Eehh.. trousers???:blink:

Just a bit too big or with breaking elastics while singing Katchingaaaa!!!:roftl: :roftl:

ya....and also wondering if mika would wear pijama's or.... nothing at all! to sleep:naughty: and yes we should sneak and find that out....wow but if he wears pijama's, i'm sure it's the most stylish pijama's in the world!

well i'm off to study now, i'll try not to think of mika's no-pijama :bleh:

ya....and also wondering if mika would wear pijama's or.... nothing at all! to sleep:naughty: and yes we should sneak and find that out....wow but if he wears pijama's, i'm sure it's the most stylish pijama's in the world!

well i'm off to study now, i'll try not to think of mika's no-pijama :bleh:

I bet he has pijamas with winnie pooh on them :naughty:

wow. i just got here and all i saw was centimeters and inches...and i thought oh no not again ROFL...but...enlighten me...what are you really talking about?

well we we mentioned a couple of centimetres or inches so its def nothing naughty :naughty: as we know mika's got a big package lol hehe we just wanna make his trousers a bit too big for him

well we we mentioned a couple of centimetres or inches so its def nothing naughty :naughty: as we know mika's got a big package lol hehe we just wanna make his trousers a bit too big for him

ohhhh lol well i think his trousers are big for him anyway - they always seem to fall down to reveal his grey undies haha!

ohhhh lol well i think his trousers are big for him anyway - they always seem to fall down to reveal his grey undies haha!

haha yeah and he never succeeds in pulling them up

damn, maybe he actually wears those braces for a reason...so they dont COMPLETELY fall down lol!

ha ha yep true, but he do take them off sometimes (and i mean the braces not the trousers (ha i wish!)) but unfortunately the trousers don't seem to dslide down passed his bum

cath85: I bet he has pijamas with winnie pooh on them

Aaaw that would be adorable :naughty: But I'm hoping for something different :das:

I hope he doesn't wear anything at all....:blink:

Maybe we should sneak in one day to check it...

Yeah i like that idea!! :roftl: Maybe he wears shorts :bleh: , but preferably his birthday suit :fisch::lmao: