• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know...i meen i would be angry if he cancelled the November Gigs ....but i wouldnt do that...:sad:

:lmao: hahaaaaaaa...

groped in all the wrong paces...:das:

i dont think its true...

this is the second..or third...person who has only quoted that part....:blink::roftl:

thatcould be a new song :fisch:

i know...i meen i would be angry if he cancelled the November Gigs ....but i wouldnt do that...:sad:

yeah.. but the thing is he didn't even cancel his own concerts.. he just cancelled his performances for festivals :blink: you shouldn't really go to a festival for one artist cos that sucks :bleh: i'm very sure he wouldn't cancel the tours and stuff.. cos those are most important and we paid JUST to see him .. unless he's really ill then he has no excuse for cancelling

right this is what i said earlier concerning the "fall"

poor thing..but i doubt it happened cause ppl would have def caught him, but i don't know, when it comes to mika, u just don't know, but i have a feeling if it did happen, the story in the paper would have prob been....mika added a new act to his already crazy performance by jumping into the crowd, but i don't think he'll ever do that again, because his bodyguards had to literrally rip away fans' grasps on him. when he was finally carried back on stage, aided by his security guards, it was discovered that he lost his braces, his hair was a mess and he was groped in all the wrong places....

is it true then..? :blink: I'm confused :boxed:

Now he has 243813 again!JEsus!

we're insane xD

stalker :

:lmao:

it started earlier today because I had too much free time on my hands and I was on a "mission" :lmao:

it started off as a big joke really and then we discovered that people were deleting him on myspace. xD

are the numbers going down or up?

That 's a difficult question!

IT IS! :lmao:

a little bit of both I would say! :roftl:

DANIKA!! stop freaking us out xD

I've never heard of it until I read what that girl (violetsky?) wrote on this thread. She'd read it in the papers apparantly. I figured the papers where prob "lying" and got the whole 'mika falling on cherisse'-thing all wrong. But then Danika here confirms it. xD

I guess it's prob NOT true then after all. ^^ (and I hope it's not :boxed: )

sorry :roftl: i was thinking about the mika falling on cherisse one thats why i got confused.. hmm.. but if it were true i think more people would've made a big deal out of it :bleh: and it seems that only one person heard about this :blink:

is it true then..? :blink: I'm confused :boxed:

:

ok elina. i don't think it is true.

what i posted was what they might have written if it did happen..u know i doubt noone will catch him come on...so i made a post that seemed realistic...:wink2:

yeah.. but the thing is he didn't even cancel his own concerts.. he just cancelled his performances for festivals :blink: you shouldn't really go to a festival for one artist cos that sucks :bleh: i'm very sure he wouldn't cancel the tours and stuff.. cos those are most important and we paid JUST to see him .. unless he's really ill then he has no excuse for cancelling

im NEVER gonna go to a festival that Mika is in...cos he will just end up cancelling it...but knowing my luck he will cancell the November gigs...:sad: but he better not....cos these outfits have cost me loads:naughty::bleh:

im NEVER gonna go to a festival that Mika is in...cos he will just end up cancelling it...but knowing my luck he will cancell the November gigs...:sad: but he bettr not....cos these outfits have cost me loads:naughty::bleh:

i don't see why he should cancel his own gigs.. there will be a lot of disappointment and sadness if he does :sneaky2:.. he should just take a break now so he can do the more important things ie his tour.

talking of costume.. where are the pics?? hmmmm?

im NEVER gonna go to a festival that Mika is in...cos he will just end up cancelling it...but knowing my luck he will cancell the November gigs...:sad: but he better not....cos these outfits have cost me loads:naughty::bleh:

where are the pics,Lauren?

I POSTED THIS EARLIER TODAY

(just so you understand why me and Vanessa are acting like insane stalkers! xD )

and I'm not really "upset" or anything about him not accepting my request yet. it's blown completely out of proportion (my own fault mostly ^^). I may be weird and slightly mad, just not in that way! just so you know..LOL xD

Hey girls! :P

I can't stay but I just had to say this!! (it may sound really silly, but I was laughing like a mad person.. anyway :roftl: )

Mika still hasn't approved my friend request, but I checked his myspace and it says he's been online today. And he's got loads of comments from today saying "thanks for the add" etc. So I figured that perhaps he's online right now (he may have checked that box so people can't see if you're online or not.) and that he's approving peoples requests as we speak. But that he's got so many so it takes him aaages to approve all.

Anyway, I thought I'd 'catch' him. So I memorized the number of friends he has and then left his page for about 10min or so. And when I checked it again, HE HAD TWO FRIENDS LESS THAN BEFORE!! :lmfao::lmao:

Talk about mission failiure :doh::lmao:

and if you don't find this the least bit funny.. well, I know I've got the weirdest sense of humour at times :roftl::biggrin2:

and like I said. I had too much free time on my hands xD

sorry :: i was thinking about the mika falling on cherisse one thats why i got confused.. hmm.. but if it were true i think more people would've made a big deal out of it and it seems that only one person heard about this ::

LOL

and yeah, it's prob not true. that was my innitial reaction. until you confused me xD

ok elina. i don't think it is true.

what i posted was what they might have written if it did happen..u know i doubt noone will catch him come on...so i made a post that seemed realistic...::

ok. lets settle for not true then. ^^

lauren i have to see the pics b4 i go :sneaky2:

please :biggrin2:

yeah i mean it's so simple..don't overbook him and then cancel PACE it out..gah i'm fed up saying..but i'll keep saying it :bleh:..damn management...

(just so you understand why me and Vanessa are acting like insane stalkers! xD )

and I'm not really "upset" or anything about him not accepting my request yet. it's blown completely out of proportion (my own fault mostly ^^). I may be weird and slightly mad, just not in that way! just so you know..LOL xD

and like I said. I had too much free time on my hands xD

LOL

and yeah, it's prob not true. that was my innitial reaction. until you confused me xD

ok. lets settle for not true then. ^^

lol your little laughing fit there had me laughing too :roftl::roftl:

and yeah i'm gonna choose not to believe it til someone says they actually saw it happen, and at this rate looks like noone ever will :mf_rosetinted:

You're right!:thumb_yello:

Wait pacientely as i said it to you yesterday to accept you!