• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's so freaking strange that I was JUST looking through the Mika pics from Sivan's album and happened to think of the whole "pants falling down thing" before I looked on here. Bahaha. I mean, seriously, look at this pic.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MikaLIVEConcorde2BrightonUK/photo#5064693955087511634

mmm, lovely XD

Is it true Mika cam eon shirtless at Shepards Bush? I missed that one-*couch couch* any pics??* cough cough* lol hmmm

U WHAT!!? where'd u hear that, are u just teasing us :shocked:

It's so freaking strange that I was JUST looking through the Mika pics from Sivan's album and happened to think of the whole "pants falling down thing" before I looked on here. Bahaha. I mean, seriously, look at this pic.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MikaLIVEConcorde2BrightonUK/photo#5064693955087511634

it's the same pic posten on page 571:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3258&page=571

I'll say what I said then; He's asking for it... :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Apparently after he wore the suit he came back on and started throwing balloons to the crowd? Unless I'm completely wronf but 'm sure it somewhere!! Hope it is true!!!!!

did anyone take a pic of that...?? :shocked::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Apparently after he wore the suit he came back on and started throwing balloons to the crowd? Unless I'm completely wronf but 'm sure it somewhere!! Hope it is true!!!!!

what he came back on shirtless throwing balloons?

i wish i could of seen MIKA getting changed into the chicken suit!!!!:wub2:

well...i was quite lucky because...i got front row at one of his gigs ...and when he came bouncing on...his fly was down...*hehe*

i was gonna shout..."yo MIKA your flys down!!!!" but then i thaught nahhhh he dosnt need to know...its fine down!!! *haha*:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::wub2:

hey steph!! we're good, how r u? feeling better? i heard about the whole chicken pox hope you're coping well

it's awful and itchy and i'm gutted sitting here and not in birmingham... islept for 3 hours and woke up all itchy, this so called cqamomine stuffis useless...

is big girl around?

Random Q - is it true he has underwear made for him? Or was he joking around? Why? I've never hard of custom made undies before!! Wish I could make them lol!! *cough*

yup its true!!!!:thumb_yello:

apparently coz hes got a big package!!! *hehe*:naughty::wub2:

i wish i could of seen MIKA getting changed into the chicken suit!!!!:wub2:

well...i was quite lucky because...i got front row at one of his gigs ...and when he came bouncing on...his fly was down...*hehe*

i was gonna shout..."yo MIKA your flys down!!!!" but then i thaught nahhhh he dosnt need to know...its fine down!!! *haha*:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::wub2:

:shocked: ha ha seriously?!! so u let him do the show with his fly down for the whole time? tut tut hehe :naughty: