• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks :mf_rosetinted: *hugs Laura and grabs Emma to join the hug* *sobs and swears a bit more* (only in Swedish though. To spare as many as possible :roftl: )

LOL you didn't miss anything :roftl:

Very nice, I still get to listen to your swearing :biggrin2:

*hugglihuggli*

ha ha no :roftl: that would start getting weird :naughty:

Lol, you never know ^^

Damn! I wanna be 18!!! There are sailors from like 5 countries in a town not far from here and like everyone was on the club there where everyone in my age go to! And they were in their unifroms :wub2: And I'm not 18... :(

Lol, you never know ^^

Damn! I wanna be 18!!! There are sailors from like 5 countries in a town not far from here and like everyone was on the club there where everyone in my age go to! And they were in their unifroms :wub2: And I'm not 18... :(

oh well , atleast you are ALMOST 18 , im not even 13 ! :naughty:

Lol, you never know ^^

:naughty: oooooo err:bleh:

cant you get hold of any fake ID? :naughty:

LMAO!! GROUP HUUUUUUUG!!!!! *squeezes real tight*

awww *hugsandhugsandhugs*

Very nice, I still get to listen to your swearing :biggrin2:

*hugglihuggli*

yes :naughty: I'm sorry, but I don't know any other languages! xD uhm.. well, I do know a wee bit of French though. MERDE!! :lmao:

*kramar massor* :biggrin2:

dont!paris is rich enough!she can buy something to make her feel better!::

exactly xD

and I'm sorry I just disappeared. I was reading Freddies thread about cancellations etc. I don't have the energy to give my opinion anymore though. :blink: anyway. Someone wrote this (don't want to write her name. silly perhaps. but I hope she doesn't mind me pasting it here) and I it cracked me up! xD

Its not only us that were disapointed at this also there were many others in the campsite looking forward to Mika many of which didnt find out he was cancelled and turned up at the stage at 6pm anyway...

Not to mention several drunk people who looking blankly at the stage at the time while reading there guides saying "is this Mika?" so yes there is a small percentage of the population who now think mika is a 50 something man with a beard who plays guitar :lmao: :lmao:

oh well , atleast you are ALMOST 18 , im not even 13 ! :naughty:

But it feels much worse when I'll be 18 in December :/

:naughty: oooooo err:bleh:

cant you get hold of any fake ID? :naughty:

Lol, no. But a friend who's not 18 got in o.O Unfair!

But the sailors are gone by tomorrow :(

I hope they'll get back when I'm 18, lol!

Damn! I wanna be 18!!! There are sailors from like 5 countries in a town not far from here and like everyone was on the club there where everyone in my age go to! And they were in their unifroms :wub2: And I'm not 18...

*imagines sailors from exotic countries* :wub2:

(if they weren't, please don't correct me and ruin the picture I just got in my head :roftl: )

but I'm sorry for you :( 17 is the worst age in my opinion :boxed: it sucks :thumbdown:

why do you want to see these sailors so bad anyways huh ? :das:

But they're sailors. And since they're in the military they were "all over the girls" as my friend expressed it. Maybe even one of them could be so drunk that he would snog a bit with me, lol.

And they wore their UNIFORMS for God's sake :mf_lustslow::roftl:

even though im pretty sure you were being sarcastic there , i feel even guiltier ! :( you guys are going to drive me into depression! :naughty:

lol! yes i was being sarcastic! dont feel guilty! not to patronise you or anything but you are only 12, course ya gona do things and then regret em and feel silly, but cmon, its got to of been worth it,showing everyone how much you hate the bitch :naughty:

awww *hugsandhugsandhugs*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol im feeling the love xD

haha im sure they will :D have you seen any of them around? are they hot? lol

But they're sailors. And since they're in the military they were "all over the girls" as my friend expressed it. Maybe even one of them could be so drunk that he would snog a bit with me, lol.

And they wore their UNIFORMS for God's sake :mf_lustslow::roftl:

EMMA! :lmao:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol im feeling the love xD

me too :wub2::roftl:

*imagines sailors from exotic countries* :wub2:

(if they weren't, please don't correct me and ruin the picture I just got in my head :roftl: )

but I'm sorry for you :( 17 is the worst age in my opinion :boxed: it sucks :thumbdown:

(Sorry, they are swedes, norwegians, danish and finnish.) But Danish boys are quite hot, and since they are sailors, all of them are hot ^^

Makes me think of the Swedish song "Engelska flottan har siktats på Vinga, oboy oboy oboy!" I love that song ^^

:

haha im sure they will :D have you seen any of them around? are they hot? lol

Sadly not :/ I haven't been in that town this weekend...

EMMA! :lmao:

QUOTE]

Sailors and soldiers are so :mf_lustslow: I can't help that :blink: