(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ok , now i feel better , well a little ! its just that when the thread got closed FD said "not good " :( it just feels like my rep has been poisoned forever

dont feel that way! i still love you!lol! haha!one time i got accused of spamming for mikasound on here however FD was over on mikasounds talking about the MFC nonstop.i thought ppl thought i was a spammer.just a misunderstanding of rules.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never dated a Sailor but my ex was in the army. He wasn't even all that good looking but the sight of him in uniform just turned me to jelly!

Lucky you! ^^

Uniforms are such a turnon, lol ^^

dont feel that way! i still love you!lol! haha!one time i got accused of spamming for mikasound on here however FD was over on mikasounds talking about the MFC nonstop.i thought ppl thought i was a spammer.just a misunderstanding of rules.

how could they think you were a spammer?

oh damit! lol you should have made an excuse to go :naughty:

Yeah I know. I should try and get there tomorrow when they're leaving. It's my cousin's birthday and he lives in that town so we could go there just a little bit earlier... :fisch:

Yeah I know. I should try and get there tomorrow when they're leaving. It's my cousin's birthday and he lives in that town so we could go there just a little bit earlier... :fisch:

:naughty: i like your thinking :thumb_yello:

(Sorry, they are swedes, norwegians, danish and finnish.) But Danish boys are quite hot, and since they are sailors, all of them are hot ^^

Makes me think of the Swedish song "Engelska flottan har siktats på Vinga, oboy oboy oboy!" I love that song ^^

All Scandinavians, damnet :roftl: But in all fairness, Scandinavians are very good-looking :mf_rosetinted:

hahahah I love you for all the old-fashioned/classical/'traditional' things you say and love and talk about etc etc :roftl::wub2::biggrin2: (I know that sounded really weird, but I hope you get what I mean :wink2: )

:

Sailors and soldiers are so :: I can't help that ::

*imagines Mika in a sailor uniform* :fisch:

i usually dont care either , but my mom and sister just have this self-conscious type attitude and it rubs off on me sometimes :sneaky2: its my moms fault i tell you ! my moms! :naughty:

haha!my family isnt that self contious....but also isnt a complete trailer trash....i dress the way i want.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

i usually dont care either , but my mom and sister just have this self-conscious type attitude and it rubs off on me sometimes :sneaky2: its my moms fault i tell you ! my moms! :naughty:

if there's anything "wrong" with you, just blame the parents. you can always find a way to make it their fault :naughty::lmao:

All Scandinavians, damnet :roftl: But in all fairness, Scandinavians are very good-looking :mf_rosetinted:

hahahah I love you for all the old-fashioned/classical/'traditional' things you say and love and talk about etc etc :roftl: (I know that sounded really weird, but I hope you get what I mean :wink2: )

Yeah, Scandinavians are in general good-looking. I think scandinavians and japanese are at the top of my hottest nationality list ^^ LOL

I get what you mean and I just love old things ^^

I bought a cookbook(is it called that in English? lol) from the 20's today. Really funny, but I've no idea where to find some of the ingredients. Have anyone got a spare "half head of a calf" for a fake-turtlesoup? :roftl:

Mika in sailor uniform, OMG, you're making me faint girl :biggrin2:

Yeah, Scandinavians are in general good-looking. I think scandinavians and japanese are at the top of my hottest nationality list ^^ LOL

I get what you mean and I just love old things ^^

I bought a cookbook(is it called that in English? lol) from the 20's today. Really funny, but I've no idea where to find some of the ingredients. Have anyone got a spare "half head of a calf" for a fake-turtlesoup? :roftl:

Mika in sailor uniform, OMG, you're making me faint girl :biggrin2:

LOL :biggrin2:

OMG that's discusting!! :lmao:

seems to be a very cool book though, but yeah, freaky :bleh:'

yeah I know :mf_lustslow::naughty:

hmmmmmm i duno about that one lol

:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

btw, completely off topic, but may I ask how old you are? :bleh:

No particular reason, I just always like to know peoples ages. Maybe I'm just weird. :bleh: (my parents' fault!) :roftl:

:naughty:

haha! yes.mika a sailor?:roftl: :roftl:

he doesn't necessarily have to be one. Just wear the uniform :mf_rosetinted: it's not like he hasn't worn other kinds of uniforms, so why not a sailor one? :roftl:

but it doesn't really matter what he wears. he looks hot in everything. :biggrin2:

but my favourite I think must be when he wears that purple cardi. looove it :wub2:

LOL :biggrin2:

OMG that's discusting!! :lmao:

seems to be a very cool book though, but yeah, freaky :bleh:'

yeah I know :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Lol, I know :roftl: But they had to snåla with everything in those days ^^ I found two "ransoneringskuponger" that were between the pages.

They had a recipe for "negerkaka" too, very interesting ^^

he doesn't necessarily have to be one. Just wear the uniform :mf_rosetinted: it's not like he hasn't worn other kinds of uniforms, so why not a sailor one? :roftl:

but it doesn't really matter what he wears. he looks hot in everything. :biggrin2:

but my favourite I think must be when he wears that purple cardi. looove it :wub2:

lol i think mika would look absolutely ADORABLE in a sailors outfit :roftl:

yes. im jk!no chicken for me just yet!lol!:roftl:

esp not with a man who could be your father! :roftl:

btw I really have no idea how old Luke is.. :bleh:

Lol, I know :roftl: But they had to snåla with everything in those days ^^ I found two "ransoneringskuponger" that were between the pages.

They had a recipe for "negerkaka" too, very interesting ^^

hahah that's funny! I really love old stuff too. I love things with a history. :biggrin2:

negerkaka?! :shocked: but I guess it's sort of like negerbullar, so no hard feelings. :roftl: